Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account was Hacked. Kindly help me out.  (Read 96 times)
DowryBTC (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

My account got hacked by someone in 11 November, 2017. I followed rules and attached a signature in my Ethereum wallet that I attached earlier in my account ( @SHAHJALAL ). Cause I haven't any bitcoin wallet, in which I can attach my signature.

And then first, I pm @Cyrus and he didn't replied me. And after two weeks, I send a pm to @theymos and he also didn't replied me. And I had been waited from then.

What to do now?
Kindly help me out.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

First did you follow carefully this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0
If you didn't posted or stake any bitcoin address its impossible recover them back.  
If you posted ethereum address i think you can sign message to the ethereum address but better to contact theymos or cyrus about this if its also allowed or not..
If they accept it you are lucky if not better to continue to use your new account..

Did you tried to use the email recovery instead? or you just forgot to change your password before?
You should verify that you own your account can you share the profile link of your account? i just wanted to check if the email or password was reset recently. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DowryBTC (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

First did you follow carefully this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0
If you didn't posted or stake any bitcoin address its impossible recover them back.  
If you posted ethereum address i think you can sign message to the ethereum address but better to contact theymos or cyrus about this if its also allowed or not..
If they accept it you are lucky if not better to continue to use your new account..

Did you tried to use the email recovery instead? or you just forgot to change your password before?
You should verify that you own your account can you share the profile link of your account? i just wanted to check if the email or password was reset recently. .
Thanks for the reply.

After hacking, the hacker changed email, pass and added security questions. I tried but I couldn't recover. That's why I locked my account from the link which I get from BCT in my mail.

And I also read it but I haven't such any btc address. Sad

That's why I signed my ETH address.

Here's the code.

Code:
{
  "address": "0x79c884b963a2138bc8ee8df4646743631a9eaff1",
  "msg": "My account SHAHJALAL has been hacked. Please reset the email to latestshahjalal@gmail.com. The current date is 11/11/2017.",
  "sig": "0x87f1d695fddb9634e5ef2bf0163848f5b09977a3f4f8e6dc579f1fd3d7e69bf0674af55c7bbaf6df79c756f56e960abca8236829695b4ce63fa2901c8e6eee441b",
  "version": "2"
}
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: