Bitcoin Forum
April 03, 2020, 05:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer A3 earning $500 a day mining SIAcoin . .WHAT?! Results & Stats  (Read 11184 times)
Sanctum09

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Hello guys, i'm thinking about buy 3 antminer A3. Problems are: they will be ship around the end of march (i mean, if they don't scam me...) and the difficult will be higher for that time.
If you were in me, will you do it? If not, why?
I still haven't bought anything, but planning to do it.

Any help and answer is VERY welcome, thanks

Hi
i have the same struggle since a few weeks. I am checking the SIA calculator daily.

At the moment it still looks pretty good. Even if the ROI will increase double its still best to mine.
BTC with the A9 is waste of energy. T9 is waste of even thinking about it. Ether GPU mining is to much work to onboard maintain and the availability of the GPUs is bad.
Also the ROI on Ether is not that grate.
I am mining at the moment Verium and even this is waste of time. Same goes for Burst.

If we would receive the miner end of march and the average profit per Month would be around 500$ you would be ROI in about 2 1/2 months which is still better than every other coin ROI calculation.

The main prob with Antminer, when will u get your miner, what happen if it broke ( this will take weeks to ship it back and return) and what happen if it will be the next D3. You will not be able to sell it. GPUS will be possible to sell all time long.

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickDaster

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

Hello guys, i'm thinking about buy 3 antminer A3. Problems are: they will be ship around the end of march (i mean, if they don't scam me...) and the difficult will be higher for that time.

Hi
i have the same struggle since a few weeks. I am checking the SIA calculator daily.

At the moment it still looks pretty good. Even if the ROI will increase double its still best to mine.
BTC with the A9 is waste of energy. T9 is waste of even thinking about it. Ether GPU mining is to much work to onboard maintain and the availability of the GPUs is bad.
I am mining at the moment Verium and even this is waste of time. Same goes for Burst.

If we would receive the miner end of march and the average profit per Month would be around 500$ you would be ROI in about 2 1/2 months which is still better than every other coin ROI calculation.

The main prob with Antminer, when will u get your miner, what happen if it broke ( this will take weeks to ship it back and return) and what happen if it will be the next D3. You will not be able to sell it. GPUS will be possible to sell all time long.

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!

this is all true, but that is the risk people are willing to take when they are buying miners like this. I think people who bought D3 are not buying A3 right now, because most of them will never see ROI.
Also if you were mining with D3 when DASH was at 1,5k i think it want that bad at all.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

Hi

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!

Ok You get it in March and it takes you 2 months to ROI, comes May and then it could goes worthless because Sia *Obelisk* start shipping its units in April/May and difficulty will sky rocket!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1295

Clueless!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

Hi

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!

Ok You get it in March and it takes you 2 months to ROI, comes May and then it could goes worthless because Sia *Obelisk* start shipping its units in April/May and difficulty will sky rocket!

The obelisk network was 'designed' to have 25% inflation of coin PER MONTH....with just the Sia Obelisk SC-1 siacoin miners that come out in maybe June 2018....with bitmain

coming out like toasters what do you think the ROI will be now...myself...Nada.....and add to the fact the Sia-Tech folk are assuming they will have a decentralized storage

system at 10c per 1 buck price vs Amazon cloud storage to use the ASIC's with...if they miss that target it becomes even less likely for any ROI of any flavor equipment

bitmain and/or obelisk..indeed you could have a network of Bitmain machines in place first and killing ROI even before the obelik units ship...you just need sia asic miners

nothing in stone about who makes them

not holding a lot of hope out for this working out ROI wise in any manner no matter your sia coin flavor/mnfg of equipment...it looks like a cluster to me

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/19. It also works with Windows 10 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine! Five Minute Install! Look it over uninstalls just as fast! Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
lswong

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

Should i purchase 1 unit of A3 (980USD) with Shipping date :March 15-22 ??
it's still making profit ?

Thanks.  Cheesy
GunsN

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Should i purchase 1 unit of A3 (980USD) with Shipping date :March 15-22 ??
it's still making profit ?

Thanks.  Cheesy
it is out of stock right now.
profit is 1500-1600 SC

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

What is the daily revenue with the A3 now? Just working out estimates.

Merit me or don't.
SingMine

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

If the profitability went from $500 a day to $40/day shortly after the first batch got plugged in, surely once the second batch goes live its not a huge stretch to go from $40/day to $1/day. Don't think its worth it for batch 2, within a day of receiving it it will be worthless...and that without even mentioning Obelisk...
TEmp69

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

D3 -> A3, what's next?
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

D3 -> A3, what's next?

D3 was launched when high capacity ASIC for DASH released

A3 launched when ASIC for SiaCoin released

lets see whatever new ASIC comes, probably that would be X3 , where X= New ASIC Coin  Wink
glosed

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:06:54 AM

D3 -> A3, what's next?

lets see whatever new ASIC comes, probably that would be X3 , where X= New ASIC Coin  Wink

Considering both Obelisk and Halong Mining are developing Decred miners, I would not be surprised if Bitmain was doing so as well.

Or they might go after the algorithms mineable by the Baikals. Who knows.
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:26 AM

D3 -> A3, what's next?

Considering both Obelisk and Halong Mining are developing Decred miners, I would not be surprised if Bitmain was doing so as well.

Good point....
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:54:40 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:04:45 AM by squallw

Last time that i simulated earnings at whattomine, A3 was doing something like $30.
And when next batch are delivered i guess that earnings will halving like $15 or less.
greyday

Activity: 406
Merit: 51

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

If the profitability went from $500 a day to $40/day shortly after the first batch got plugged in, surely once the second batch goes live its not a huge stretch to go from $40/day to $1/day. Don't think its worth it for batch 2, within a day of receiving it it will be worthless...and that without even mentioning Obelisk...

Not quite how that works. Pretty much nobody earned $500/day, those were on paper numbers. I got mine early enough that I think I got $100 on the first day, but it was down to $50 day two.

Adding more to the network isn't the same as debuting on the network, ASICs blow GPUs out of the water, they change the dynamic of the network. Adding more just dilutes it a bit, but the initial launch exponentially drowned GPUs out.
VoskCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 441

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

D3 -> A3, what's next?

lets see whatever new ASIC comes, probably that would be X3 , where X= New ASIC Coin  Wink

bitmain IS developing a decred asic right now, and I would absolutely bet on them beating obelisk + halong to market

+baikalminer giant b already mines decred

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Not quite how that works. Pretty much nobody earned $500/day, those were on paper numbers. I got mine early enough that I think I got $100 on the first day, but it was down to $50 day two.

Adding more to the network isn't the same as debuting on the network, ASICs blow GPUs out of the water, they change the dynamic of the network. Adding more just dilutes it a bit, but the initial launch exponentially drowned GPUs out.

With only one coin to mine and other miners coming out i wouldnt be surprised if bitmain impoded the sia market and bail leaving nothing left to be had.  Why wouldnt they.  What is their incentive to not sell the most miners they can, they are a profit driven business.
digital$

Activity: 229
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

on topic of earnings,  has profit dynamic shifted regarding pools being used to mine on ie. is Luxor still profitable or do better options exist?
shield132

Activity: 1428
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

As far as I know bitmain is going to release ASIC ethereum miner. So I think this will be the next something like "sia attack". Ether with asic can have a great profit. (P.S I don't know that fact 100% sure, just heared here in some topics). If that's real, I think it worths to wait and put all money/effort in it.
On another hand would buy baikal giant miners if they are in stock or possible to buy.
MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

As far as I know bitmain is going to release ASIC ethereum miner. So I think this will be the next something like "sia attack". Ether with asic can have a great profit. (P.S I don't know that fact 100% sure, just heared here in some topics). If that's real, I think it worths to wait and put all money/effort in it.
On another hand would buy baikal giant miners if they are in stock or possible to buy.

ETH miners are already out, at least some people call them asics anyway.
Baikal are very expensive.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
greyday

Activity: 406
Merit: 51

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

ETH miners are already out, at least some people call them asics anyway.
Baikal are very expensive.

Ummm, link to an ETH asic? As far as I've known for, like, ever, it's a strictly GPU algo...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.