Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer A3 earning $500 a day mining SIAcoin . .WHAT?! Results & Stats  (Read 11673 times)
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

Someone plugged in 600,000TH worth of miners... Tongue Grin Vosk you in the 1700 range about now?
yeah on track for 1600-1700 https://goo.gl/S3o5Yz these earnings along with stress of new miners and the diff adjustment has just been a very weird experience overall lol
What the hell was that yesterday around 18:45 ran 1700gh!!!? Villain experiment
haha no xD an awesome subscriber donated his hashpower to my address for 1-2 hours Cheesy

I wish I had the power to double the hashpower!

Also I decided to sell my antminer a3, if anyone else wants to share their siamining address with just one antminer a3 and if it's OC'd or not and if so what specs would be glad to make that the go to for monitoring daily antminer a3 profitability

So,,,Vosk.... What did you do?  Toss it on Ebay and hope that your buyer doesn't have any issues with it after you voided the warranty by overclocking. Or did you sell it to one of you Subscribers? Tongue 
unsure if you're interested in my miner or me personally but I sold it to someone who has full knowledge that it's been overclocked and picked it up locally. appreciate your interest but I'm taken Cheesy

Was only concerned with the fate of that poor overclocked A3. Apparently it isnt so difficult to sell an overclocked miner where the warranty is voided.  Not that bitmain will necessarily honor the warranty anyway. Cool  So, your taken, eh.... I'm sure hes a fine young man.  Grin

But on a serious note, keep up the good work on the YT vids.

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
row739

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

are you guys hodling or exchanging?
Tekno2020

Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Long term hodl here. Waiting for the project to hit major milestones.

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

Long term hodl here. Waiting for the project to hit major milestones.

https://siafunds.tech/
MickDaster

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

by the way are you guy using any other power supplys than bitmains if yes which ones and what are your experiences with them
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

by the way are you guy using any other power supplys than bitmains if yes which ones and what are your experiences with them

I'm currently running on 120v, so just to be safe I have one hashboard connected to a 650W gold+ evga psu (the other two and the mainboard are apw++). Once I swap over to 240v it'll just be the apw.

But point being--it's running fine. I've had stellar luck with evga psus, I have 2 of my three rigs running on their high end platinums and an S5 on a second 650W gold. A little pricey, but their gold and platinum lines are worth it.
Superbar365

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

Newcomer here but have to know if anyone has any information to ease my curiosity? Dragonmint B52 is there any truth to it? I know there is still a lot of skepticism over their 16TH!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

I have 10 of them or so....since they came out..Summer of 2016....none has failed...I ONLY run ONE PSU per whatever Bitmain unit though..... L3 (250mh) and L3+(500mh)

I think they are 1,600 watts so a bit of 'overkill' but for $105 bucks plus shipping....I'll go with the overkill...so I'd recommend them in the manner I use them anyway..

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Lookingforinfo

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Hello guys, i'm thinking about buy 3 antminer A3. Problems are: they will be ship around the end of march (i mean, if they don't scam me...) and the difficult will be higher for that time.
If you were in me, will you do it? If not, why?
I still haven't bought anything, but planning to do it.

Any help and answer is VERY welcome, thanks
glosed

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:05:05 AM

I'm using the EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 G2 since I'm on 120v. I don't have too much experience with different PSUs, the only other one I own is a little 650W 80+ Bronze. I will say though that I am very pleased with this thing. It's on the pricey end (I think $400 retail) but has been working great - not a single issue, relatively easy to set up. I'm also overclocked to 681 so she's pulling ~1520W at the wall. The ONLY complaint I have about it is that the plug from the wall to the PSU fits kind of loose in the PSU. Doesn't clip in, and wiggles around a lot. If you don't move the PSU it's no problem, but it has come unplugged in the past when I was moving my setup around.
Sanctum09

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Hello guys, i'm thinking about buy 3 antminer A3. Problems are: they will be ship around the end of march (i mean, if they don't scam me...) and the difficult will be higher for that time.

Hi
i have the same struggle since a few weeks. I am checking the SIA calculator daily.

At the moment it still looks pretty good. Even if the ROI will increase double its still best to mine.
BTC with the A9 is waste of energy. T9 is waste of even thinking about it. Ether GPU mining is to much work to onboard maintain and the availability of the GPUs is bad.
Also the ROI on Ether is not that grate.
I am mining at the moment Verium and even this is waste of time. Same goes for Burst.

If we would receive the miner end of march and the average profit per Month would be around 500$ you would be ROI in about 2 1/2 months which is still better than every other coin ROI calculation.

The main prob with Antminer, when will u get your miner, what happen if it broke ( this will take weeks to ship it back and return) and what happen if it will be the next D3. You will not be able to sell it. GPUS will be possible to sell all time long.

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!
MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

Hi
i have the same struggle since a few weeks. I am checking the SIA calculator daily.

At the moment it still looks pretty good. Even if the ROI will increase double its still best to mine.
BTC with the A9 is waste of energy. T9 is waste of even thinking about it. Ether GPU mining is to much work to onboard maintain and the availability of the GPUs is bad.
I am mining at the moment Verium and even this is waste of time. Same goes for Burst.

If we would receive the miner end of march and the average profit per Month would be around 500$ you would be ROI in about 2 1/2 months which is still better than every other coin ROI calculation.

The main prob with Antminer, when will u get your miner, what happen if it broke ( this will take weeks to ship it back and return) and what happen if it will be the next D3. You will not be able to sell it. GPUS will be possible to sell all time long.

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!

this is all true, but that is the risk people are willing to take when they are buying miners like this. I think people who bought D3 are not buying A3 right now, because most of them will never see ROI.
Also if you were mining with D3 when DASH was at 1,5k i think it want that bad at all.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

Hi

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!

Ok You get it in March and it takes you 2 months to ROI, comes May and then it could goes worthless because Sia *Obelisk* start shipping its units in April/May and difficulty will sky rocket!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

Hi

Hope I could help you.
A3 still available!

Ok You get it in March and it takes you 2 months to ROI, comes May and then it could goes worthless because Sia *Obelisk* start shipping its units in April/May and difficulty will sky rocket!

The obelisk network was 'designed' to have 25% inflation of coin PER MONTH....with just the Sia Obelisk SC-1 siacoin miners that come out in maybe June 2018....with bitmain

coming out like toasters what do you think the ROI will be now...myself...Nada.....and add to the fact the Sia-Tech folk are assuming they will have a decentralized storage

system at 10c per 1 buck price vs Amazon cloud storage to use the ASIC's with...if they miss that target it becomes even less likely for any ROI of any flavor equipment

bitmain and/or obelisk..indeed you could have a network of Bitmain machines in place first and killing ROI even before the obelik units ship...you just need sia asic miners

nothing in stone about who makes them

not holding a lot of hope out for this working out ROI wise in any manner no matter your sia coin flavor/mnfg of equipment...it looks like a cluster to me

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
lswong

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

Should i purchase 1 unit of A3 (980USD) with Shipping date :March 15-22 ??
it's still making profit ?

Thanks.  Cheesy
GunsN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Should i purchase 1 unit of A3 (980USD) with Shipping date :March 15-22 ??
it's still making profit ?

Thanks.  Cheesy
it is out of stock right now.
profit is 1500-1600 SC

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

What is the daily revenue with the A3 now? Just working out estimates.

Merit me or don't.
SingMine

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

If the profitability went from $500 a day to $40/day shortly after the first batch got plugged in, surely once the second batch goes live its not a huge stretch to go from $40/day to $1/day. Don't think its worth it for batch 2, within a day of receiving it it will be worthless...and that without even mentioning Obelisk...
TEmp69

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

D3 -> A3, what's next?
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

D3 -> A3, what's next?

D3 was launched when high capacity ASIC for DASH released

A3 launched when ASIC for SiaCoin released

lets see whatever new ASIC comes, probably that would be X3 , where X= New ASIC Coin  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: