Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
Knathein

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Im mining on this one http://stl.hpool.net/ anyone else?
10,000 coins till you get paid? no way. the difficulty it might take weeks to get paid. If they changed it to 1000 then 100 better.

They use USA punctuation, so 10.000 coins is 10 coins and 0 sub coins ($1.00 USD = 1 dollar and no cents)

Source: I live in USA, and I've been on stl hpool for 5 hours now, and been getting paid 13 coins, 43 coins, 31 coins, 37 coins, 28.5 coins, 19.5 coins, etc, not having to wait for 10 thousand coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlow2

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

10,000 coins till you get paid? no way. the difficulty it might take weeks to get paid. If they changed it to 1000 then 100 better.
10000 coin till payout thats shit
Knathein

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Read this that I just quoted the other guy:

They use USA punctuation, so 10.000 coins is 10 coins and 0 sub coins ($1.00 USD = 1 dollar and no cents)

Source: I live in USA, and I've been on stl hpool for 5 hours now, and been getting paid 13 coins, 43 coins, 31 coins, 37 coins, 28.5 coins, 19.5 coins, etc, not having to wait for 10 thousand coins.
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Hello whill u have bounty programm ?

thanks in advance

Yes, there will be. Stay tuned!

DEV, is there any airdrop from STELLITE ?

No, sorry.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
cranefist

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Wont last with big boys

didnt they say the same thing about monero or what ever coin came out with no white paper or nothing?

and what big boys? ETN has proven to be a scam and it rose to 12 cents, they promised $30 monthly returns on their white paper for their mobile miner,  got caught in a lie, and they dont even have a mobile miner. Its just a cryptonight coin right now, with the IDEA of a mobile miner.

so if they could get a working miner going they might will kill it.

How is ETN proven to be a scam? Their mobile miner app is in beta now. And they actually have some real marketing that tries to make some real deals. Its a bit different project than most of these coins that are put out by 15 year olds. I think people made a lot of money from their investment in ETN ICO, so calling it a scam is nonsense.

https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/videos/1945639132364722/

There already are real miners for mobile, but they will not only heat up your phone but also drain your battery. The ETN mobile miner is basically a marketing app, its main purpose is just to airdrop small amounts of ETN for people to get into crypto.

Here is a person actually mining ETN on a iPhone : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyYxu3DFong

There are plenty of actual real miners for mobile phones.

And if the intention is to make a crypto for mobile mining, the right way to go would have been cryptonight-lite that is much more suitable for low end CPU:s because it only takes 1mb of cache per thread.

We're not just about marketing and mobile mining, we are about bringing innovation to this space and plus we have no marketing tricks and tactics in our back pockets we just want to do what we and the community thinks is right. For instance, we're doing an IPFS and ZeroNet integration for node list distribution (among other things) which has never been attempted by any other coin. Mobile mining is a misnomer because we plan to help people from all over the globe in mining on anything that has a silicon board.

You are selling a product, but you have no marketing? Have you ever sold anything?

Here is the difference with ETN and you, do you think the large audience has any interest int IPFS and ZeroNet geeg terms? No. This is exactly why ETN is doing fine.

There are hundreds of these "community coins", ETN took another route. It aims for larger audience, and knows it's mostly a marketing effort. Large audience = value.
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Wont last with big boys

didnt they say the same thing about monero or what ever coin came out with no white paper or nothing?

and what big boys? ETN has proven to be a scam and it rose to 12 cents, they promised $30 monthly returns on their white paper for their mobile miner,  got caught in a lie, and they dont even have a mobile miner. Its just a cryptonight coin right now, with the IDEA of a mobile miner.

How is ETN proven to be a scam? Their mobile miner app is in beta now. And they actually have some real marketing that tries to make some real deals. Its a bit different project than most of these coins that are put out by 15 year olds. I think people made a lot of money from their investment in ETN ICO, so calling it a scam is nonsense.

There already are real miners for mobile, but they will not only heat up your phone but also drain your battery. The ETN mobile miner is basically a marketing app, its main purpose is just to airdrop small amounts of ETN for people to get into crypto.

Here is a person actually mining ETN on a iPhone : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyYxu3DFong

And if the intention is to make a crypto for mobile mining, the right way to go would have been cryptonight-lite that is much more suitable for low end CPU:s because it only takes 1mb of cache per thread.

We're not just about marketing and mobile mining, we are about bringing innovation to this space and plus we have no marketing tricks and tactics in our back pockets we just want to do what we and the community thinks is right. For instance, we're doing an IPFS and ZeroNet integration for node list distribution (among other things) which has never been attempted by any other coin. Mobile mining is a misnomer because we plan to help people from all over the globe in mining on anything that has a silicon board.

You are selling a product, but you have no marketing? Have you ever sold anything?

Here is the difference with ETN and you, do you think the large audience has any interest int IPFS and ZeroNet geeg terms? No. This is exactly why ETN is doing fine.

There are hundreds of these "community coins", ETN took another route. It aims for larger audience, and knows it's mostly a marketing effort. Large audience = value.

ETN is all about marketing their product before it is even functional. This project aims to be about the tech first, then focus on marketing. If they can achieve what they claim they want to, then it can be a successful project. Marketing is not as significant as the tech quality.
cranefist

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

Wont last with big boys

ETN is all about marketing their product before it is even functional. This project aims to be about the tech first, then focus on marketing. If they can achieve what they claim they want to, then it can be a successful project. Marketing is not as significant as the tech quality.

Yeah, and this is exactly why it will never be at the level of ETN. Marketing is the most important thing. Tech comes second. That's just how it goes. As even if you have the best tech out there, but if nobody knows it it has no value. If you have mediocre tech that everyone knows, it has much greater value.

I just think its idiotic to bash ETN, when you should be learning from what they did.

It's a basic problem with people who are into tech, they don't understand marketing. And i'm one of them, a tech person. And i have learned this lesson in my life when i actually started to sell something.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 04:46:40 PM by Digital Drug Lord

I was able to mine 60,000 STL coins here with only 1 1070

http://89.221.212.71/#

the difficulty is high now, so instead of getting 2000 coins every 10 minutes I get like 100 every hour now

Wont last with big boys

Yeah, and this is exactly why it will never be at the level of ETN. Marketing is the most important thing. Tech comes second. That's just how it goes. As even if you have the best tech out there, but if nobody knows it it has no value. If you have mediocre tech that everyone knows, it has much greater value.

I just think its idiotic to bash ETN, when you should be learning from what they did.

It's a basic problem with people who are into tech, they don't understand marketing. And i'm one of them, a tech person. And i have learned this lesson in my life when i actually started to sell something.

ETN is a bunch of scammers they LIED on their white paper and got caught. but they made it to 12 cents, which is good for business.

at the end of the day, people want a working product. ETN is just a cryptonight coin, not much different then this coin, except ETN is overpriced and they got to 12 cents through lying. If this coin makes a working app, they have a damn good shot a stealing market capital from ETN and investors jumping on a coin

they said the same thing about litecoin and monero when they came out...they would never make it.....at the end of the day you let the tech do the talking, and you dont have to sell or market anything

soulcancer

Activity: 276

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

When i tried cryptoknight. There was lag...  switched back to stl...

whoever is running the cryptoknight pool.....can you either lower your payout threshold or fix  your lag/stability issues...my miners keep restarting and at this rate its going to take a month to get from 350 to 500 coins...ive tried other pools and they are working fine...don't want to abandon my coins....but don't want to waste resources either
turboforik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

The difficulty raised from 10kh\s to 1070kh\s just in one day. My 1080's are not so good as yesterday.
turboforik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

whoever is running the cryptoknight pool.....can you either lower your payout threshold or fix  your lag/stability issues...my miners keep restarting and at this rate its going to take a month to get from 350 to 500 coins...ive tried other pools and they are working fine...don't want to abandon my coins....but don't want to waste resources either

I'm currently mining at this pool. Everything is ok.

https://prnt.sc/i5ivgm
soulcancer

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

I'm currently mining at this pool. Everything is ok.

thanks....not sure whats up...I try other pools and everything is fine...come back to this one and miners are loaded w/ red ink...thanks again
Mast3rmind

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

Dann! I thought it was 21 millions. About to buy few thousands but it is 21 billions [Suspicious link removed]d luck to you guys!

Yeah 21 million supply would have been great!
Had have mining for a little bit. Good luck guys
cranefist

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

I was able to mine 60,000 STL coins here with only 1 1070

http://89.221.212.71/#

the difficulty is high now, so instead of getting 2000 coins every 10 minutes I get like 100 every hour now

Wont last with big boys

ETN is a bunch of scammers they LIED on their white paper and got caught. but they made it to 12 cents, which is good for business.

at the end of the day, people want a working product. ETN is just a cryptonight coin, not much different then this coin, except ETN is overpriced and they got to 12 cents through lying. If this coin makes a working app, they have a damn good shot a stealing market capital from ETN and investors jumping on a coin

they said the same thing about litecoin and monero when they came out...they would never make it.....at the end of the day you let the tech do the talking, and you dont have to sell or market anything

" If this coin makes a working app, they have a damn good shot a stealing market capital from ETN and investors jumping on a coin" Do you know how idiotic this sounds? Its like you have absolutely 0 knowledge about marketing. Do you really think that all you need to do is a working coin and it magically grows to be in the top 100? That's naive.
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

Chinese translation is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823411.0

please check it !

Just saved the webpage, and translated on dreamweaver, then snapshot it !

If any bounty available, please send to :  Se33xNzBFJHEKbR8CekPHKVmzFto7fqTLQ1cobyfmKjzSKrrUsyPN5SdnayCzyiUsV8mRnZApg3iZ3W wMtBTkzQg1brsmiw6r
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:43 AM

What is the best miner for AMD RX580 please ?
Thanks,
zerofive

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:59:09 AM

Pending Balance: 0.00 stl
 Total Paid: 0.00 stl
 Last Share Submitted: about a minute ago
 Hash Rate: 245.00 H/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 1194060

being connected to the pool for like an hour and half
pending balance is still zero
anything wrong? or I haven't waited long enough?
carlow2

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

Pending Balance: 0.00 stl
 Total Paid: 0.00 stl
 Last Share Submitted: about a minute ago
 Hash Rate: 245.00 H/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 1194060

being connected to the pool for like an hour and half
pending balance is still zero
anything wrong? or I haven't waited long enough?
what pool?
#CapsLOck

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:25 AM

When will mining be implemented? Is there only 2 team members on this project? Idea looks good!

Maybe it will be implemented as soon as possibke lets just wait for the updates of the team.  And i think the team are not only ywo but more that two as we expected.
soulcancer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

75% of nethash on one pool....22% on another...need more pools....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: