Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
mohammeddxb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Its ridiculous what people expect from a 15 days old coin. Been in crypto market for some time and honestly speaking, I don't know this will succeed in the market or not, but the tech and the guys behind the project looks good and honest. Regardless, i have mined a few million and I'm gonna keep it at-least till the 2nd quarter, which is when the devs promised to release the IPFS/Zeronet. Only then we will be in a position to judge.  If they release it on time, i would start watching more carefully, else just gonna forget my few days of electricity bill.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Its ridiculous what people expect from a 15 days old coin. Been in crypto market for some time and honestly speaking, I don't know this will succeed in the market or not, but the tech and the guys behind the project looks good and honest. Regardless, i have mined a few million and I'm gonna keep it at-least till the 2nd quarter, which is when the devs promised to release the IPFS/Zeronet. Only then we will be in a position to judge.  If they release it on time, i would start watching more carefully, else just gonna forget my few days of electricity bill.
Few millions?
OMG!
Could you put a million on two on the market? My CPU is crap
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

hey dev. please help your coin. it is going to 1sats. just one step more to be official as shitcoin.
Just because it becomes a 1 sat coin doesn't mean it's a shitcoin. Besides, there's nothing the dev can do. It's the market that is offering to buy at a certain price and the someone is happy to sell at that price. If you want, you can offer to buy at 1000sat and pump us all up  Smiley

nah, dev is always able to pump their coins. the question is, "will they?"

one of dev's responsibility is to keep their coin looks good and powerful. dev can keep the price stable. anyway, if it decrease to 1sat then the chance to be listed in the other exchange is very small. and now what? dreaming to be listed in a good exchange like cryptopia at least? that dreams is too good to be true for shitcoins. okay, let say it is not shitcoins, but the price is going to 1sat. just like all shitcoins.

anyway, all coins that in range of 1sat are shitcoins. just admit it. you may love this coin but you cannot deny the fact that 1sat coins are shitcoins. no future at all. what you can do is buy in 1sat, and sell for 1sat. you may mine it but surely 1sat coin has no future. no gain, no profit. just wait until it dies.

It is not the developer's job to pump coins. We are here to develop it. We are here to get the code ready. 'Pumps' and 'dumps' are a way of cheating. We are not cheaters. We are trying to build a naturally expanding blockchain. Satoshi didn't pump bitcoin. He never applied to exchanges. We didn't have an ICO. We are working for free. It is the job of the free market to decide whether or not our coin is worthy.

well, then dev should make their coins worthy. it is easy to release coins, get money and let it die. dev will get easy money with this way. thanks to community and miners who make money to dev. hail dev!
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

hey dev. please help your coin. it is going to 1sats. just one step more to be official as shitcoin.
Just because it becomes a 1 sat coin doesn't mean it's a shitcoin. Besides, there's nothing the dev can do. It's the market that is offering to buy at a certain price and the someone is happy to sell at that price. If you want, you can offer to buy at 1000sat and pump us all up  Smiley

one of dev's responsibility is to keep their coin looks good and powerful. dev can keep the price stable. anyway, if it decrease to 1sat then the chance to be listed in the other exchange is very small. and now what? dreaming to be listed in a good exchange like cryptopia at least? that dreams is too good to be true for shitcoins. okay, let say it is not shitcoins, but the price is going to 1sat. just like all shitcoins.

anyway, all coins that in range of 1sat are shitcoins. just admit it. you may love this coin but you cannot deny the fact that 1sat coins are shitcoins. no future at all. what you can do is buy in 1sat, and sell for 1sat. you may mine it but surely 1sat coin has no future. no gain, no profit. just wait until it dies.

It is not the developer's job to pump coins. We are here to develop it. We are here to get the code ready. 'Pumps' and 'dumps' are a way of cheating. We are not cheaters. We are trying to build a naturally expanding blockchain. Satoshi didn't pump bitcoin. He never applied to exchanges. We didn't have an ICO. We are working for free. It is the job of the free market to decide whether or not our coin is worthy.

Well said. If you don’t like what the developers are doing then don’t buy or mine the coin. But in my view the devs seem actually competent (not always the case!) and I’ll be following the coin. What’s important is pushing out technology and building a purposeful community, not “pumping” the coin so you can make fast profit.

meh. you are newbie with two postings. i assumed you are dev's ghost account. only shitcoins touched 2sats or 1sat in less than one week since it released to the market.
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

well, then dev should make their coins worthy. it is easy to release coins, get money and let it die. dev will get easy money with this way. thanks to community and miners who make money to dev. hail dev!
First of all, stop calling everything a shitcoin. Second of all, we (developers) are here to build an innovation. If it will end up worthless, so be it. In the end, monero and other CryptoNote coins can adapt our addition to their technology and make themselves a little bit more private and decentralized, which is good for the crypto industry overall. We are not making any money what-so-ever. All of the pre-mine is there for development.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

First of all, stop calling everything a shitcoin. Second of all, we (developers) are here to build an innovation. If it will end up worthless, so be it. In the end, monero and other CryptoNote coins can adapt our addition to their technology and make themselves a little bit more private and decentralized, which is good for the crypto industry overall. We are not making any money what-so-ever. All of the pre-mine is there for development.

well, not everything i called as shitcoins. only coins with price of 1satoshi are shitcoins, or near to it, like 2sats or 3sats. why you look so upset about the name shitcoins? feel like yours is one of them? look, you started with 10sats and down to earth in two hours after got listed in the market then gone to 2sats, in less than three days. well, what is your coin position dev? the future of your coin is in your hand.
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

well, not everything i called as shitcoins. only coins with price of 1satoshi are shitcoins, or near to it, like 2sats or 3sats. why you look so upset about the name shitcoins? feel like yours is one of them? look, you started with 10sats and down to earth in two hours after got listed in the market then gone to 2sats, in less than three days. well, what is your coin position dev? the future of your coin is in your hand.

You need to learn about circulating supply and market cap. The higher the supply, the lower the price. Although, a low price does not equal a low market cap. When determining value, market cap is a more significant indicator than the price per coin. This coin is trading in the single digit satoshis because it has a large circulating supply with a low market cap.

When you talk about the team "pumping" the price, that is an activity done by scam projects. This project's team wants the value to be determined by the natural behavior of the market, not by manipulating the price with phony trades and absurd hyping.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

Dev's primarily job is coding not pumping his coin.
Dev please ignore any FUD.
Take care
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

pretty funny to see someone actually begging a dev to artificially inflate the price of their coin to keep it from being a "shitcoin"....you missed the boat dude, bitconnect is over...I think that might have been more what you were looking for...try an anonymous ico out of Zimbabwe
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Take care

make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating.

what dev's do is to attract attention from people to use their coins. first of all, big supply of coins make it worthless as a new coin. admit it.

second of all, how you can make people or market will use or accept your coin if it is worthless?

third of all, it is up to dev for the future of their coins.

all of us except newbies already seen so many coins abandoned by its devs and community. release it, then leave it because it is worthless. just prepare yourself guys. this coin is on the way to one satoshi. the dev may mark it as a failed project then leave it and make the new one just like the last one. they may, and they are able to do it. just wait and see ...
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

pretty funny to see someone actually begging a dev to artificially inflate the price of their coin to keep it from being a "shitcoin"....you missed the boat dude, bitconnect is over...I think that might have been more what you were looking for...try an anonymous ico out of Zimbabwe

it is very surprising that you find a "begging" word for my postings. Well, you typed some pretty words while you, of course wondering about the future of this coin. pretending that you are okay with it while seeing the worth of the coin down to one satoshi in a market, which the market itself is unfamiliar with yourself. you finished your post by typing zimbabwe and preparing to click post while your mind thinking "what is the future of this coin" and deny the truth about the shitcoins out there, even in a good market like cryptopia. you finish your turn by clicking post and sigh while thingking about this stellite down to one satoshi in less than three days in unfamiliar market.

i will let you win in this phase dude. good luck  Cheesy
soulcancer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

it is very surprising that you find a "begging" word for my postings. Well, you typed some pretty words while you, of course wondering about the future of this coin. pretending that you are okay with it while seeing the worth of the coin down to one satoshi. you finished your post by typing zimbabwe and preparing to click post while your mind thinking "what is the future of this coin".

personally, I couldn't care less about the future of this coin...love to see it go up because I have some....if it goes to zero, big deal...that is exactly how much money I have invested in it...you act as if running a miner for the past week was your last chance to get out of poverty
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Take care

make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating.

what dev's do is to attract attention from people to use their coins. first of all, big supply of coins make it worthless as a new coin. admit it.

second of all, how you can make people or market will use or accept your coin if it is worthless?

all of us except newbies already seen so many coins abandoned by its devs and community. release it, then leave it because it is worthless. just prepare yourself guys. this coin is on the way to one satoshi. the dev may mark it as a failed project then leave it and make the new one just like the last one. they may, and they are able to do it. just wait and see ...
Let me just ask you one question. Do you like scams? From what I read in your posts, that's exactly what you want from Stellite. Well, guess what! This is not a scamcoin and we will not artificially increase the price. We are here to innovate. If the free market decides that this innovation isn't needed, let it be! If you are only here to make money, I'm sorry but that is not our goal.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
soulcancer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

btw....this is called "begging"...

hi dev, please pump your price or find the other exchange. i assumed your price will die in next two months if you stick with 3satoshis.

and I don't win because you let me....I win because I am right
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

it is very surprising that you find a "begging" word for my postings. Well, you typed some pretty words while you, of course wondering about the future of this coin. pretending that you are okay with it while seeing the worth of the coin down to one satoshi. you finished your post by typing zimbabwe and preparing to click post while your mind thinking "what is the future of this coin".

personally, I couldn't care less about the future of this coin...love to see it go up because I have some....if it goes to zero, big deal...that is exactly how much money I have invested in it...you act as if running a miner for the past week was your last chance to get out of poverty

dude... you are clearly talking about money and investment right now, while i am talking about the future and the use of this coins from the beginning. it is clearly that none of your concern rather than money, but you pointing your big finger to my face saying that i am begging to inflate the price.

lol

well, brother. mining this coin is easy. let we admit it. it easy at least for me for sure, but i am talking about the future of this coin from my first post on this thread.

please excuse me. i can't stop laughing.
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

btw....this is called "begging"...

hi dev, please pump your price or find the other exchange. i assumed your price will die in next two months if you stick with 3satoshis.

and I don't win because you let me....I win because I am right

meh, read my previous post. i clearly mentioned about pumping doesn't mean buying in high price. people willing to use your coin may pump your coin. what is in your head is only about money and investment like what you clearly said previously. it is clearly i let you win. not because you're right.
wudafuxup

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

dude... you are clearly talking about money and investment right now, while i am talking about the future and the use of this coins from the beginning. it is clearly that none of your concern rather than money, but you pointing your big finger to my face saying that i am begging to inflate the price.

lol

well, brother. mining this coin is easy. let we admit it. it easy at least for me for sure, but i am talking about the future of this coin from my first post on this thread.

Omg this guys is actually begging the Dev to pump the price ahahahaha  Grin. That's not how crypto works child. Your english is horrible by the way. You act like you have a massive farm pumping huge hashrate lol! I pumped my 60kh/s farm into this for a week and you don't see me begging or crying about my electricity bills. Grown up kid, the coin is a few weeks old.

I like crypto
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Take care

Let me just ask you one question. Do you like scams? From what I read in your posts, that's exactly what you want from Stellite. Well, guess what! This is not a scamcoin and we will not artificially increase the price. We are here to innovate. If the free market decides that this innovation isn't needed, let it be! If you are only here to make money, I'm sorry but that is not our goal.

well dev, you just quoted my post about "make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating."

i am clearly mentioned buy in high price in the market is cheating! then why did you told me that i want a scam? well, do you feel like to be a scamcoin developer? to be honest, you just quoted the post with wrong replies. are you feeling busted or what?

i clearly mentioned to NOT DOING SCAM but you quoted and said "This is not a scamcoin"
your act left me a big question mark, dev!
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

lol

Omg this guys is actually begging the Dev to pump the price ahahahaha  Grin. That's not how crypto works child. Your english is horrible by the way. You act like you have a massive farm pumping huge hashrate lol! I pumped my 60kh/s farm into this for a week and you don't see me begging or crying about my electricity bills. Grown up kid, the coin is a few weeks old.

that's what you think about my english is horrible well, then you should think yourself that you may misunderstood before judging me begging. you may have good english because youre native english speaker. maybe, perhaps.

you just remind me about an australian who speaks chinese in a horrible way. but a chinese trying to understand and didn't said that his chinese language is horrible. well, excuse me. 60kh may big enough for you but i generated 87kh without crying. sorry sister, but please see my posts. i never said "hey dev, pump your price for profit", no! i am talking about the future of this coin.

anyway, i don;t understand why do you mentioned about crying about your electricity bills. are you just worrying about your electricity bills? and why do you said grown up instead grow up? did you just ask me to grow up, or what? oh, sorry... my english is horrible.
wudafuxup

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

Take care

well dev, you just quoted my post about "make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating."

i am clearly mentioned buy in high price in the market is cheating! then why did you told me that i want a scam? well, do you feel like to be a scamcoin developer? to be honest, you just quoted the post with wrong replies. are you feeling busted or what?

i clearly mentioned to NOT DOING SCAM but you quoted and said "This is not a scamcoin"
your act left me a big question mark, dev!

Dude wtf are you even saying? I can't undestand your english lmao. Get out of here you troll. The dev has been doing a great job thus far. Communication has been excellent, nobody has time for you crying. You're making yourself look like a fool expecting  a coin that is A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.  

1) Stop beggining
2) You should never use terms such as "pump" for growth you troll
3) Learn english a bit better xD

I like crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: