Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87207 times)
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

Dev's primarily job is coding not pumping his coin.
Dev please ignore any FUD.
Take care

make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating.

what dev's do is to attract attention from people to use their coins. first of all, big supply of coins make it worthless as a new coin. admit it.

second of all, how you can make people or market will use or accept your coin if it is worthless?

third of all, it is up to dev for the future of their coins.

all of us except newbies already seen so many coins abandoned by its devs and community. release it, then leave it because it is worthless. just prepare yourself guys. this coin is on the way to one satoshi. the dev may mark it as a failed project then leave it and make the new one just like the last one. they may, and they are able to do it. just wait and see ...
Let me just ask you one question. Do you like scams? From what I read in your posts, that's exactly what you want from Stellite. Well, guess what! This is not a scamcoin and we will not artificially increase the price. We are here to innovate. If the free market decides that this innovation isn't needed, let it be! If you are only here to make money, I'm sorry but that is not our goal.

well dev, you just quoted my post about "make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating."

i am clearly mentioned buy in high price in the market is cheating! then why did you told me that i want a scam? well, do you feel like to be a scamcoin developer? to be honest, you just quoted the post with wrong replies. are you feeling busted or what?

i clearly mentioned to NOT DOING SCAM but you quoted and said "This is not a scamcoin"
your act left me a big question mark, dev!

Dude wtf are you even saying? I can't undestand your english lmao. Get out of here you troll. The dev has been doing a great job thus far. Communication has been excellent, nobody has time for you crying. You're making yourself look like a fool expecting  a coin that is A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.  

1) Stop beggining
2) You should never use terms such as "pump" for growth you troll
3) Learn english a bit better xD

you understand. you just pretend that you are don't understand because youre just turn into a hater. you even more hate me when i said i got 87kh and skipped my posts and reply only with one big line, which is ENGLISH. your english not even better and that's why you don't understand.

oh, in fact. only you who complained about ENGLISH, where the others still able to communicate with my HORRIBLE english. i don;t know if it is because you a hundred percent do not understand (my) english or hate my 87kh. or maybe it originally your personality as a hatred

yeah, sister. let us see how this A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Take care

make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating.

what dev's do is to attract attention from people to use their coins. first of all, big supply of coins make it worthless as a new coin. admit it.

second of all, how you can make people or market will use or accept your coin if it is worthless?

all of us except newbies already seen so many coins abandoned by its devs and community. release it, then leave it because it is worthless. just prepare yourself guys. this coin is on the way to one satoshi. the dev may mark it as a failed project then leave it and make the new one just like the last one. they may, and they are able to do it. just wait and see ...
Let me just ask you one question. Do you like scams? From what I read in your posts, that's exactly what you want from Stellite. Well, guess what! This is not a scamcoin and we will not artificially increase the price. We are here to innovate. If the free market decides that this innovation isn't needed, let it be! If you are only here to make money, I'm sorry but that is not our goal.

well dev, you just quoted my post about "make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating."

i am clearly mentioned buy in high price in the market is cheating! then why did you told me that i want a scam? well, do you feel like to be a scamcoin developer? to be honest, you just quoted the post with wrong replies. are you feeling busted or what?

i clearly mentioned to NOT DOING SCAM but you quoted and said "This is not a scamcoin"

Dude wtf are you even saying? I can't undestand your english lmao. Get out of here you troll. The dev has been doing a great job thus far. Communication has been excellent, nobody has time for you crying. You're making yourself look like a fool expecting  a coin that is A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.  

1) Stop beggining

you understand. you just pretend that you are don't understand because youre just turn into a hater. you even more hate me when i said i got 87kh and skipped my posts and reply only with one big line, which is ENGLISH. your english not even better and that's why you don't understand.

oh, in fact. only you who complained about ENGLISH, where the others still able to communicate with my HORRIBLE english. i don;t know if it is because you a hundred percent do not understand (my) english or hate my 87kh. or maybe it originally your personality as a hatred

yeah, sister. let us see how this A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.

Show me your 87kh/s farm I'll show you screenshots of mines. You don't know enlgish well, stop trying to prent you do. Your grammar is garbage. What's your first language? English obviously isn't. People are having a hard time understanding you, it's obvious. Same goes for you, shits flying over your head lol.  BTW no need to lie about your 87kh/s farm LOOOL. If you could afford a 87kh/s farm you would not be begging the dev to pump the coin.

I like crypto
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

Take care

1) Stop beggining

Show me your 87kh/s farm I'll show you screenshots of mines. You moron no need to lie ahahaha.

and then what? you will start nice with me and pretend that everything was just mistaken? will say that my english is better and start begging to send you cheap cards from asia? get those damn fishy mind out from your head, sister! get someone else to deal with it. whatever you saying, you may call me moron. your trick is useless. you f* western people will nice to asian people only if you need something from us.

well, wish you are not a western.

---

my first language isn't english, not even fourth. so what you expected? being a fluently english speaker like you do? youre not lucky enough if your first language is english. or perhaps you only know english and only speak english in your entire life. for me, got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. so, if you are a native english speaker and think that youre smart enough just because your english is better than me, then think again i got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. youre just a miner and a jobless in a real world. deal with it.
wudafuxup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

Take care

1) Stop beggining

Show me your 87kh/s farm I'll show you screenshots of mines. You moron no need to lie ahahaha.

and then what? you will start nice with me and pretend that everything was just mistaken? will say that my english is better and start begging to send you cheap cards from asia? get those damn fishy mind out from your head, sister! get someone else to deal with it. whatever you saying, you may call me moron. your trick is useless. you f* western people will nice to asian people only if you need something from us.

Show me your farm you lying tard. Stop trying to BS around. Lmao why are you crying about western people now? I live in South america you dumbass by the way. Asian countries benefit just as much from the west. What's your point you racist scum?

You won't because you don't have one, idiot.

I like crypto
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

Take care

1) Stop beggining

Show me your farm you lying tard. Stop trying to BS around. Lmao why are you crying about western people now? I live in South america you dumbass by the way. Asian countries benefit just as much from the west. What's your point you racist scum?

youre obviously starting nervous.

my first language isn't english, not even fourth. so what you expected? being a fluently english speaker like you do? youre not lucky enough if your first language is english. or perhaps you only know english and only speak english in your entire life. for me, got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. so, if you are a native english speaker and think that youre smart enough just because your english is better than me, then think again i got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. youre just a miner and a jobless in a real world. deal with it.

youre a hatred, a person with only english inside your mouth from south america. you speak two languages (only). which are general english, and dirty english.

now you starting another term "racist" after bullying my english. go on. keep being hatred and keep buying "made in china" stuffs. we will let you 'feel' superpower while we invaded your economic. you people with (only) english life.
wudafuxup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

That post is getting too long, I'll start a new one.

Ingles no es mi primer lenguaje idiota, yo se tres idiomas... Yo se como hablarlos bien no como tu.  Aprende el ingles mejor antes de tratar de hacer comentarios como esos bestia asquerosa.

I'm fluent in three languages.. unlike you I know them well. You're correlating so many things that don't even piece together. What are you even trying to say anymore.

https://imgur.com/a/NzKEh
https://imgur.com/a/o3hJU

A couple of my rigs, show me your farm you lying tard.

I like crypto
robinnn26

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

When is the working GUI wallet expected?  Smiley
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

When is the working GUI wallet expected?  Smiley
Currently in the testing phase. Around a week.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
ZacL

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

there are cheap cards in asia  Huh
hayzam

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Take care

1) Stop beggining

youre a hatred, a person with only english inside your mouth from south america. you speak two languages (only). which are general english, and dirty english.

now you starting another term "racist" after bullying my english. go on. keep being hatred and keep buying "made in china" stuffs. we will let you 'feel' superpower while we invaded your economic. you people with (only) english life.

Okay hope I'm not late to this, but what is your point lovecoinsbit? Like do you want to make a quick buck from mining this? Well good luck because we have no hand in that as Arkadiy said. We let the general population/market decide the price, not by artificially pumping the living shit out of this coin to the fucking moon lol.

We're trying to bring some things into this coin that we were expecting from other coins. We are not in it for the money, we are in it for the tech. Anywho I still don't understand your point even though I read all your post end-to-end. If you think this is a scamcoin..well thank you for your input? And we never promised to make anyone very rich overnight, that was expected wasn't it? We hope we have a gradual growth and not one that happens over night. If you want to see your supposed 87Kh/s rig make money fast there are plenty of other cryptonight algo coins, have fun mining those. Smiley

carlow2

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

I have just became The BMX Bandit
danielone80

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

Hi,
where can I find a config.txt example for xmr-stak-win64.zip 2.2.0 version? there isn't in zip file.

Tks
Daniel
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

I dont know why people asking to dev "why price too low?"
This is funny question.
This is brand new coin, and growing with the community.
I just mined coin and holding.
If you want to mine and sell instantly, get out
hp162133

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:49:36 AM

I dont know why people asking to dev "why price too low?"
This is funny question.
This is brand new coin, and growing with the community.
I just mined coin and holding.
If you want to mine and sell instantly, get out

Agree with you. They are simply and only want to get immediate profits, such as from mining, free money from airdrops, bounties, campaigns. Most of those ones are rarely appreciate hard works of devs.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

This project has working tech. I saw the tech they have a working cryptonight web page miner. They are working on the actual tech. I have download 20,000 coins just using my CPU.

Alot of people will regret not mining this coin. They never asked for a dime, there are no master nodes and their only competition is etn, which for the 40 million they took in their ico haven't put the coin on binance and it just stays on cryptopia. Oh and 40 million after their ico no working mobile Miner
hasheesh

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

Still a great project to keep watching Smiley
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:47:22 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 04:00:27 AM by lovecoinsbit

Ingles no es mi primer lenguaje idiota, yo se tres idiomas... Yo se como hablarlos bien no como tu.  Aprende el ingles mejor antes de tratar de hacer comentarios como esos bestia asquerosa.

I'm fluent in three languages.. unlike you I know them well. You're correlating so many things that don't even piece together. What are you even trying to say anymore.

First of all, you compared my plenty lines of english with a line of latino language and claiming that youre fluent in three languages. You seem like retarded for me, for sure.

Second of all, i now understand why you complained about my english. Of course you don’t understand because you are latino, a south american. How fool i am. You’re fluently in dirty english especially speaking and writing but it is hard for you to understand other people when they speak english. Of course because you're a latino.

Third of all, now I noticed why you are so nervous and have an act of ‘ad hominem’ in this thread. Because you’re latino. Hard to use brain but so emotional in every cases.

Fourth of all, I don’t take any shit of your farm. I won’t be like a latino with their nervousness, ad-hominem, emotional, and a bit childish-primitive.
evan45245

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

At this point lovecoinsbit has made it obvious he's a troll, let's not waste any more time on him Cheesy

I was thinking, if you guys are able to push out the iOS wallet before Electroneum does (which is supposed to be the mobile cryptonight coin) that would be something really notable.
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:12 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 04:03:58 AM by lovecoinsbit

alright alright alright just two lines to make your latino's ass more grumpy as hell and to make your anger come warmer. one line for hashes, and another line to show your ass the time it was taken.

https://imgur.com/gIjfR1D

oh, hey... electricity is very cheap here in asia, also the cards. oh, yeah... that's because we got so many resources and invaded your economic while you are busy feeling superior with (your) english. keep getting busy claiming have better english than others, english tarded.

see, even other who hates me understood. one post above said that i am a troll. the devs answers my posts, another member replied with the same path, and you... you only eat my english. i don't know why but i guess the other people obviously smarter than you even you claimed that you are smart enough for trolling here with me with my posts. wth era are you leaving right now?

p.s: you may feel better than me and feel so smart with your (dirty) english but look, only you who don't understand. means, you may messed with your (english) brain and need pills for your nervousness and need a mentality consultant. nevertheless, i am leaving in a country which english even not my fourth language. you, as a latino got english as your second language. all people will understand how smart or dumb you are trolling here about english with me. hope you understand my simple english, and of course, that would explain everything you english tard.
lovecoinsbit

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 04:07:36 AM by lovecoinsbit

Take care

1) Stop beggining

Okay hope I'm not late to this, but what is your point lovecoinsbit? Like do you want to make a quick buck from mining this? Well good luck because we have no hand in that as Arkadiy said. We let the general population/market decide the price, not by artificially pumping the living shit out of this coin to the fucking moon lol.

We're trying to bring some things into this coin that we were expecting from other coins. We are not in it for the money, we are in it for the tech. Anywho I still don't understand your point even though I read all your post end-to-end. If you think this is a scamcoin..well thank you for your input? And we never promised to make anyone very rich overnight, that was expected wasn't it? We hope we have a gradual growth and not one that happens over night. If you want to see your supposed 87Kh/s rig make money fast there are plenty of other cryptonight algo coins, have fun mining those. Smiley

hey dev. have you read my previous posts? ive never told you about to be fucking rich, but one satoshi is about a price of shitcoins. it is all about your future coin. again, your future coin. read my previous posts, always said about your future coins. what moron would accept shitcoins in their market, for instance.

again, ive never told you about to make it fucking to the moon for some bucks, lol. my hashrate is good enough to find another coins to make some bucks. i am here about to critic your coin. if you able to remember from my first post here since few days ago or even last week, my posts are always about the future of your coin. all about my posts here are about what coin with high reward of mining, down to one satoshis in less than a week, infamous market, and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: