Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

Dev's primarily job is coding not pumping his coin.
Dev please ignore any FUD.
Take care

make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating.

what dev's do is to attract attention from people to use their coins. first of all, big supply of coins make it worthless as a new coin. admit it.

second of all, how you can make people or market will use or accept your coin if it is worthless?

third of all, it is up to dev for the future of their coins.

all of us except newbies already seen so many coins abandoned by its devs and community. release it, then leave it because it is worthless. just prepare yourself guys. this coin is on the way to one satoshi. the dev may mark it as a failed project then leave it and make the new one just like the last one. they may, and they are able to do it. just wait and see ...
Let me just ask you one question. Do you like scams? From what I read in your posts, that's exactly what you want from Stellite. Well, guess what! This is not a scamcoin and we will not artificially increase the price. We are here to innovate. If the free market decides that this innovation isn't needed, let it be! If you are only here to make money, I'm sorry but that is not our goal.

well dev, you just quoted my post about "make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating."

i am clearly mentioned buy in high price in the market is cheating! then why did you told me that i want a scam? well, do you feel like to be a scamcoin developer? to be honest, you just quoted the post with wrong replies. are you feeling busted or what?

i clearly mentioned to NOT DOING SCAM but you quoted and said "This is not a scamcoin"
your act left me a big question mark, dev!

Dude wtf are you even saying? I can't undestand your english lmao. Get out of here you troll. The dev has been doing a great job thus far. Communication has been excellent, nobody has time for you crying. You're making yourself look like a fool expecting  a coin that is A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.  

1) Stop beggining
2) You should never use terms such as "pump" for growth you troll
3) Learn english a bit better xD

you understand. you just pretend that you are don't understand because youre just turn into a hater. you even more hate me when i said i got 87kh and skipped my posts and reply only with one big line, which is ENGLISH. your english not even better and that's why you don't understand.

oh, in fact. only you who complained about ENGLISH, where the others still able to communicate with my HORRIBLE english. i don;t know if it is because you a hundred percent do not understand (my) english or hate my 87kh. or maybe it originally your personality as a hatred

yeah, sister. let us see how this A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.

Show me your 87kh/s farm I'll show you screenshots of mines. You moron no need to lie ahahaha.

and then what? you will start nice with me and pretend that everything was just mistaken? will say that my english is better and start begging to send you cheap cards from asia? get those damn fishy mind out from your head, sister! get someone else to deal with it. whatever you saying, you may call me moron. your trick is useless. you f* western people will nice to asian people only if you need something from us.

well, wish you are not a western.

---

my first language isn't english, not even fourth. so what you expected? being a fluently english speaker like you do? youre not lucky enough if your first language is english. or perhaps you only know english and only speak english in your entire life. for me, got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. so, if you are a native english speaker and think that youre smart enough just because your english is better than me, then think again i got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. youre just a miner and a jobless in a real world. deal with it.

5 daily languages:
1. your native language
2. bullshit
3. butthurt
4. troll
5. english

Yup... that's 5 Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shoostah

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

I'm looking for a wallet address explorer site for the Stellite coins, something so I can just see how many coins I own without having to download a wallet.

Don't think thats even possible to do as this coin is private and anonymous you are not able to see whats is in any of the wallet.
Only from your GUI or Cli wallet its possible to see how much STL you have.
That's the beauty of a CryptoNote coin. It is impossible to create an explorer of that sort on a coin like this, but you should look at it as a feature rather than a limitation as this is a privacy-centered coin.
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

Windows 7 64bit
New wallet installed with no problems. 
Payment from pool received.   Wink

stellite_question

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

Windows 7 64bit

Good to hear Cheesy
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Windows 7 64bit

Confidence boosted. Going to finally put my paws on them wallet now.
But eh, Windows 7
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Good to hear coin is starting to get a following
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Will there be another exchange in the next few months for this coin?
djeemienl

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

With the next Bisq update/release I believe, when that happens depends on them I guess.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:20:40 AM by rossr1

Anyone had any issues with the mining pool, I've not had a payment in six hours?

edit:  arrived after 6.5 hours  Smiley
djeemienl

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Anyone had any issues with the mining pool, I've not had a payment in six hours?

If you are at the community pool, I just got my 6 hours due payment of 12k so I guess its solved!
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

If you are at the community pool, I just got my 6 hours due payment of 12k so I guess its solved!

all good now  Smiley
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:12:41 AM

With the next Bisq update/release I believe, when that happens depends on them I guess.
Hopefully soon Smiley
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:15:13 AM

all good now  Smiley
Its been like that a while probably high traffic or something.
mohammeddxb

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

Hey devs,
Looking at the team size is it realistic to expect IPFS / Zeronet implementation by Q2 ? Examining the complexity involved, is n't it too ambitious to have it so early ? Or am I missing something ?
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

damn! everybody still struggling and eating this shitelite. an elite shit. lol  Grin
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

Dev's primarily job is coding not pumping his coin.
Dev please ignore any FUD.
Take care

make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating.

what dev's do is to attract attention from people to use their coins. first of all, big supply of coins make it worthless as a new coin. admit it.

second of all, how you can make people or market will use or accept your coin if it is worthless?

third of all, it is up to dev for the future of their coins.

all of us except newbies already seen so many coins abandoned by its devs and community. release it, then leave it because it is worthless. just prepare yourself guys. this coin is on the way to one satoshi. the dev may mark it as a failed project then leave it and make the new one just like the last one. they may, and they are able to do it. just wait and see ...
Let me just ask you one question. Do you like scams? From what I read in your posts, that's exactly what you want from Stellite. Well, guess what! This is not a scamcoin and we will not artificially increase the price. We are here to innovate. If the free market decides that this innovation isn't needed, let it be! If you are only here to make money, I'm sorry but that is not our goal.

well dev, you just quoted my post about "make real achievement and put trust from people with your coins also can pump its price in the market. what do you expected from "pumping coin" terms? buy in high price in the market? oh, come on... that's cheating."

i am clearly mentioned buy in high price in the market is cheating! then why did you told me that i want a scam? well, do you feel like to be a scamcoin developer? to be honest, you just quoted the post with wrong replies. are you feeling busted or what?

i clearly mentioned to NOT DOING SCAM but you quoted and said "This is not a scamcoin"
your act left me a big question mark, dev!

Dude wtf are you even saying? I can't undestand your english lmao. Get out of here you troll. The dev has been doing a great job thus far. Communication has been excellent, nobody has time for you crying. You're making yourself look like a fool expecting  a coin that is A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price. 

1) Stop beggining
2) You should never use terms such as "pump" for growth you troll
3) Learn english a bit better xD

you understand. you just pretend that you are don't understand because youre just turn into a hater. you even more hate me when i said i got 87kh and skipped my posts and reply only with one big line, which is ENGLISH. your english not even better and that's why you don't understand.

oh, in fact. only you who complained about ENGLISH, where the others still able to communicate with my HORRIBLE english. i don;t know if it is because you a hundred percent do not understand (my) english or hate my 87kh. or maybe it originally your personality as a hatred

yeah, sister. let us see how this A FEW WEEKS OLD (you damn dense tard) to have a steady growing price.

Show me your 87kh/s farm I'll show you screenshots of mines. You moron no need to lie ahahaha.

and then what? you will start nice with me and pretend that everything was just mistaken? will say that my english is better and start begging to send you cheap cards from asia? get those damn fishy mind out from your head, sister! get someone else to deal with it. whatever you saying, you may call me moron. your trick is useless. you f* western people will nice to asian people only if you need something from us.

well, wish you are not a western.

---

my first language isn't english, not even fourth. so what you expected? being a fluently english speaker like you do? youre not lucky enough if your first language is english. or perhaps you only know english and only speak english in your entire life. for me, got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. so, if you are a native english speaker and think that youre smart enough just because your english is better than me, then think again i got five daily languages and english not even my fourth. youre just a miner and a jobless in a real world. deal with it.

5 daily languages:
1. your native language
2. bullshit
3. butthurt
4. troll
5. english

Yup... that's 5 Tongue

what you expected anyway? be like you with first or second language is english? so everyday you eat shitlish then. your native probably shitlish. everyday you talking about bullshits in shitlish. trolling with shitlish. cursing with shitlish everyday you got butthurt. your daily life is full of shitlish, and look... you speak shit with english only, and what you know for your daily life is only speak shitlish and nothing more. now, you are here quoted my post in shitelite thread. an elite shit. eat that shit you shitlish eater. lol  Grin
ILMC

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

scam
price 1 sat  Grin Grin Grin

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!
stellite_question

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

scam
price 1 sat  Grin Grin Grin

Good buy moment or if you have no money I suggest you start mining it yourself Cheesy
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Current Emissions are very high..
There are 12M for sale at 2sat and no one is buying at 2 sats.
I don't see the price going beyond 1 sat anytime ever if the rewards don't decrease.
Is there any plan to decrease the block rewards?
stellite_question

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

Current Emissions are very high..
There are 12M for sale at 2sat and no one is buying at 2 sats.
I don't see the price going beyond 1 sat anytime ever if the rewards don't decrease.
Is there any plan to decrease the block rewards?

Last Reward: 18530.80 STL was more then 19K so slowly its going down Don't forget we are a new coin and not even 1 month old now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: