Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

Currently with 1,000 H/s, it is 1200 coins. Therefore, it will be 1,200X10,000 coins with 10,000,000 H/S (10 MH/s). So it will be 24,000,000 coins/per day. It will be 240,000,000 coins /for 10 days and it will be 2,400,000,000 coins /for 100 days. It will be 7,200,000,000 coins/ per 300 days. Your total supply is 20,000,000,000. So it will be out within 2 years.

Lol that's not how this works >.< all your calculations are wrong.

I like crypto
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike6000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

Currently with 1,000 H/s, it is 1200 coins. Therefore, it will be 1,200X10,000 coins with 10,000,000 H/S (10 MH/s). So it will be 24,000,000 coins/per day. It will be 240,000,000 coins /for 10 days and it will be 2,400,000,000 coins /for 100 days. It will be 7,200,000,000 coins/ per 300 days. Your total supply is 20,000,000,000. So it will be out within 2 years.

Dev, if this is true, please reduce your coins as soon as possible.

Cool your jets bro, that's not how any of this works.

Each block that is mined, around 1 per minute, rewards miners with a set amount of coins, around 18500 currently (this is decreasing over time).

If you use 1 hash, or 1 billion hashes, it's always the same reward.

Miners in a pool split the rewards, which helps small miners like me. It averages the reward.

When you see "1kh/s = 1200XTL/day", that's estimating your reward based on your percentage of the total network hashrate, and dividing the number of blocks x average block reward for the day. It's not actually rewarding you per hash.

Keep learning and you'll get a handle on all this stuff, I know it can seem overwhelming. Hey googling "CryptoNote emission curves" and I bet there are sites out there to help you.

Dev said that the number of blocks will be significantly reduced with the increase of depth (not sure how it is related with hash power). If this is true, then it will make sense. It means that it will not extract each block/per minute. It should extract each block/(e.g.per hour) or more time. Then the number of coins will be reduced significantly. If it is this case, it will be right.
wudafuxup

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

No offense to the Devs and the coin . Its is a good young team and i believe in them .They will do good with this coin
But there is two things fake 1. Network hash-rate 2. Price of coin ( whoever is pumping ) is a real amateur Smiley

Pumping? millions have been bought and sold today. It's a pump...but not an amateur. 1.5btc worth of btc spent in past 24 hours with stable price...that's a hell of an amateur.
My 2 cents, pump to 14 sats dump back to 2 sats rinse and repeat

I would definitely be very careful. Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate the price atm. Someone is mining 95% of the entire supply every day alone. It's a real shame considering the coin has a proper development team and a great community. Unfortunitely this has been a problem for almost all young cryptonote project recently.

What are you saying  Cheesy ? i bought some coin yesterday, today, and someone followed me on the other platforms.

So don't make affirmation like that because it's false. I'm not even mining.

What are you even talking about. Everything you said made no sense lol. The combined nethash of XTLs pools is about ~1Mh/s if you add them all. Assuming there are a few other miners solo mining we can say the coin has about a ~2Mh/s nethash worth of proper miners.

There is a single guy putting in 19-20Mh/s into the coin using a private pool. That single guy is getting about 91% of the block rewards daily.

Hence why I am telling people to be careful. The guy could easily inflate the price and dump it on unsuspected buyers.

Fortunately the devs are aware and are considering forking the coin to help the issue.

I like crypto
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

No offense to the Devs and the coin . Its is a good young team and i believe in them .They will do good with this coin
But there is two things fake 1. Network hash-rate 2. Price of coin ( whoever is pumping ) is a real amateur Smiley

Pumping? millions have been bought and sold today. It's a pump...but not an amateur. 1.5btc worth of btc spent in past 24 hours with stable price...that's a hell of an amateur.

I would definitely be very careful. Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate the price atm. Someone is mining 95% of the entire supply every day alone. It's a real shame considering the coin has a proper development team and a great community. Unfortunitely this has been a problem for almost all young cryptonote project recently.

What are you saying  Cheesy ? i bought some coin yesterday, today, and someone followed me on the other platforms.

What are you even talking about. Everything you said made no sense lol. The combined nethash of XTLs pools is about ~1Mh/s if you add them all. Assuming there are a few other miners solo mining we can say the coin has about a ~2Mh/s nethash worth of proper miners.

There is a single guy putting in 19-20Mh/s into the coin using a private pool. That single guy is getting about 91% of the block rewards daily.

Hence why I am telling people to be careful. The guy could easily inflate the price and dump it on unsuspected buyers.

Fortunately the devs are aware and are considering forking the coin to help the issue.

Fork if it will fix the problem.
Mike6000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

Fork if it will fix the problem.

I just checked the explorer. Time to find out blocks has been extended after block 63754. And it seems listed old blocks and new blocks. This means that latest number of extracted coins could be averaged by those coins extracted before this new algo. But we do not know how long for this power will last without considering its price and how many coins he can collect in total (not just mining and he could buy it as well). Given another similar coin with a huge ICO money, we have to be careful to see what will happen. Hopefully, he does not have any bad intention.
wudafuxup

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

Nobody was following you mate . Was technically impossible today.Don't be paranoid.Maybe was waiting but following ,,,naaah

Technically impossible ? haha, explain, explain please Wink Technically the price is written on the exchange so if people are seeing that the price is rising then sometime they choose to invest because they think that it will probably continue to rise, and by doing this themself are continuing to make the price grow. (by the way i've friends, so they know where i invest and some followed me, sorry dude... you are so wrong, and you are saying that someone was maybe waiting that i buy to take the decision of buying ? so you are saying they followed me and at the same time that they didn't ? ahha)

You are only saying bullshit since the beginning according to your history, so, close a bit your big mouth of looser and stop saying "no, i know everything about everything and it's sure nobody followed you". According to your history you are a little looser who are in the crypto since 2018 and who think to know everything about everything without being able to give a single proof. Don't tell me that you are in the crypto since a lot, because it's written 2018 on your profil.  You can say what you want it's written 2018 dude, and i can say what i want since you are saying what you want even bullshit that you can't prove  Smiley But we will laugh because you said this:

Guys you cannot copy STL address for donation straight to your wallet .Tried 3 browsers . and Ctrl+c nothing works. And pls inform the people that the second line is not payment id . And explain people what is payment id .. before exchanges like cryptopia comes .. and they start losing STL on the chain. put it on your wiki site. looks great   .. and for the rest of the shebangs crying stop seling your STL and there wont be price drop selling 5 -6 usd orders come on really  .. start donating and help the guys .

So you are telling to people to not sell their coin, but now are are saying that there is someone who manipulate the price ? we could say it's you but hey i know it is not you because you are a noob here since February 2018 and it's me who got the coins. If you tell to people to not sell their coins then yes the price will rise.

And then:

Got to understand guys some of us don't have time for this.spend 1hr contacting pool. that's first thing i do. second i went crex money gone orders gone good now i have xtl?no email from them just bang  . i go trade ogre all same as yesterday. so should i pull out all my buy orders from trade ogre . ?they are same i don't expect mail. if we pull buy orders now the coin will go to bottom .i wonder even if i send stellium from wallet to crex changing xtellium waht will happen

According to this sentence that i took in your history, you are wrong, another times.  For unknown reasons you are problably mad about the fact that the price is rising.

How i know it? because i can continue with your history, few days later after saying that "if we pull buy orders now the coin will go to bottom" you finally saw that you was wrong, so you are changing your position by lying about price:

You are fun  Cool
Ahhhh, i like the psychology, i felt something wrong in your mental just by seeing your sentence, so i checked your history, and everything is nicely explained.

What are you even talking about. Everything you said made no sense lol looser ? how should i react ?. It seems that you didn't like that i said that you was wrong, so you are trying to hit me with a stupide sentence "you made no sense lololololol i'm a kid lololol" but you can't even prove it, i do a bit of psychology and i think that i understand why you made this stupid sentence, it's probably just because you are a looser who don't accept the fact that someone talk the truth in public while you are wrong. Don't try to contradict me please, peace, i bought the coins so i know what i'm talking about. I never said you were wrong about the hashrate.

You are talking about someone who pump the coin to manipulate the price, in fact the guy was me and i just bought some coin from 3 to 5 sat, sorry. About those who bought from 6 to 7 i don't know but hey, stop.... you shouldn't affirm that someone is manipulating the price when you have no proof because by doing this you are manipulating the invetors so the price itself.

You all people are paranoid or make FUD about the price just because someone is mining everything, just STOP! You can talk about fact not about something you can't prove and yes you affect the new investors. You want my trade history ? i can.
Saying "it's sure, someone is manipulating the price"  yes, it's bullshit when you can't prove it.... seriously.  

And i'm making this message only because the last time i bought a coin at a low price under 10 sat then people was saying the same as you.

When i think about the fact that i didn't even used all the BTC in want to invest in this coin, it make me complety laugh haha, only yesterday i was ready to buy even more coin (but i fell asleep before i get my btc on the platform, real talk) and yes i will continue. Then yes you are wrong about the price manipulation (maybe not in the futur but presently yes), not about hashrate. I've few in the buy orders and not only. And as someone who invest his own money without mining, i can tell you that i'm thinking like you about the hashrate.

Sorry but you guys make me nervous, i don't accept that people are talking to me like to a savage just because i contradict them in public and that it's hard to them to accept it .

I think the problem is your english isn't very good. It can easily be missunderstood. I honestly was not sure what you meant. Also I have never even said anything to you before so how am I wrong lol? If it really was you who made the price go up then great, thats awesome. I support the coin, don't get me wrong. I want it to succeed. We have to be careful however. There is no denying the network hash is a issue. The 10Mh/s+ fluctuations daily are hurtful to the coin and scare real miners away. The devs however know and are currently working on it. All I was saying was to be cautions. I was not fudding at all..

I am an investor myself but that doesn't mean I should not be cautious.

I like crypto
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

Youre wrong dude.
You forgot XTL spec = Block rewards: (MoneySupply - A) >> 18
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

So, it's going to take a fork to fix this problem?
Mike6000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

Youre wrong dude.
You forgot XTL spec = Block rewards: (MoneySupply - A) >> 18

Thanks for this. Sorry, we are not technical guy. Could you please explain a bit more about this? What is A? what is >> ? How would they affect the supplying and mining hash power? This will also be good for others to better understand this project.
I think that we need to and are already forming a good community whether it is a direct investor or it is a miner. The bigger the better. This is the base plus technical development for this coin to be successful in future. I can only do a simple calculation; e.g. if it is about 20,000 coins/per minute, it will be 60X24X20,000=28,800,000 coins/per day. This was based on roughly about 20 MH/s hashrate. But, for hot coins, the hashrate could easily go up to 80 - 100 MH/s.  How many coins will be out? I have no idea. It may be controlled by this equation through the increase of difficulty, but we do not know what it means. It is welcome to investigate this from all technical guys. Just feel that it is quite a lot with more than 15,000 coins/per block compared with IPBC 460 coins/per block. If these two projects collaborated, it would be a bright future for both.
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

So, it's going to take a fork to fix this problem?
Yes. We have to change the difficulty algorithm to make it less profitable for the NiceHash miners and fairer altogether. This requires triggering a hard fork.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

yesterday I sent 35,000 coins to exchange address, in wallet is it still in pending Sad is it normal?
how long does it takes to get coins?

not sure but a lot of small exchanges take forever to get into their wallet. I just tried to send a small amount 10k to the exchange about two hours ago and am still waiting...Looks like it may take a day or two i guess

I sent from wall_cli but it never processed i guess. I downloaded the GUI and after 6 hours of syncing my transfer didn't show on the GUI wallet. I resent another amount at 4:19 pm EST and will update when it finally arrives to destination.

Sent 50k at normal transaction fees. (split into 3 transactions)
5:30 still 0 confirmations
6:41 still 0 confirmations and not showing up on block explorer
9:09 pm still no confirmations
6:53am wallet will not load but def is not in exchange

Decided to send another transaction at 5:48 to see if paying a higher tx fee would help. I sent 100k split into 4 transactions
6:43 still 0 confirmations and not showing up on block explorer
9:10 pm still 0 confirmations
6:54 wallet will not load but is not in exchange

I've never had such an issue with crypto. Sending from wall_cli didn't work and now sending from GUI isn't working. I know people are transferring from the wallets but I wonder how long it is taking....absolutely horrible

BTW...I have a lot of crypto and yes the wallet was/is synced....well it won't load this morning so I guess it isn't synced right now.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

yesterday I sent 35,000 coins to exchange address, in wallet is it still in pending Sad is it normal?

not sure but a lot of small exchanges take forever to get into their wallet. I just tried to send a small amount 10k to the exchange about two hours ago and am still waiting...Looks like it may take a day or two i guess

I sent from wall_cli but it never processed i guess. I downloaded the GUI and after 6 hours of syncing my transfer didn't show on the GUI wallet. I resent another amount at 4:19 pm EST and will update when it finally arrives to destination.

Decided to send another transaction at 5:48 to see if paying a higher tx fee would help. I sent 100k split into 4 transactions

I've never had such an issue with crypto. Sending from wall_cli didn't work and now sending from GUI isn't working. I know people are transferring from the wallets but I wonder how long it is taking....absolutely horrible

how much Fee did you use? i use x4 when its more then 100K, also if you use the CLI dont forget:

If you're using the cli wallet, instead of using the command transfer <address> <amount> try to use transfer elevated 1 <address> <amount>, what it does basically is use more fees to help your transaction to get verified faster.
jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

how much Fee did you use? i use x4 when its more then 100K, also if you use the CLI dont forget:

If you're using the cli wallet, instead of using the command transfer <address> <amount> try to use transfer elevated 1 <address> <amount>, what it does basically is use more fees to help your transaction to get verified faster.

On the 50k transfer, I used normal fees
on 100k transfer I used 2x

I did not use elevated 1 on my transfer command

The only good news is that the wall_cli shows the spent transactions from the GUI...still not at it's destination

jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Can people share with us their experience with transferring stellite?

Time it takes to move
transaction fees used
quantity transferred

I don't want to spread FUD, I've been an early supporter of Stellite and don't want to post negative things if I'm the only one having issues.

It's just upsetting when there is a pump that I cannot get involved with because the wallet will not transfer funds within a reasonable amount of time.

I started the transaction at 4:19pm EST yesterday and still has not transferred...it's 8:49am EST

I deleted the gui wallet and have reinstalled, waiting for re-sync and hopefully this will solve my issue

masterstrong

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

SHITCOIN!  Grin 4 sat LOL

Stellite the King= ~100-1000~ sat....

jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

The value doesn't mean SHIT....This coin has potential if they can fix the issues.

jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Time it takes to move
transaction fees used
quantity transferred

I don't want to spread FUD, I've been an early supporter of Stellite and don't want to post negative things if I'm the only one having issues.

It's just upsetting when there is a pump that I cannot get involved with because the wallet will not transfer funds within a reasonable amount of time.

I started the transaction at 4:19pm EST yesterday and still has not transferred...it's 8:49am EST

I deleted the gui wallet and have reinstalled, waiting for re-sync and hopefully this will solve my issue

Restored wallet and looked at transactions of the 150k I sent

It seems that only 69k was transferred...completed at 3:38am (11 hours after transfer) but now it seems my issue is with TradeOgre.

I do find it interesting that so little was transferred(fortunately, the rest of the money was put back into wallet)

jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Time it takes to move
transaction fees used
quantity transferred

Restored wallet and looked at transactions of the 150k I sent

It seems that only 69k was transferred...completed at 3:38am (11 hours after transfer) but now it seems my issue is with TradeOgre.

I do find it interesting that so little was transferred(fortunately, the rest of the money was put back into wallet)

seriously, as soon as i sent this post the XTL showed up in trade ogre

I am now testing sending a large quantity 1.4 mil with an elevated tx fee (20x)

(no I'm not going to dump, I just want to test...not that 1.4 mil really would have an effect...I just want to see how it does with a large number)

ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

The value doesn't mean SHIT....This coin has potential if they can fix the issues.
If you aren't aware, we are triggering a hard fork tonight to solve this issue. Stay tuned, we are doing our best to make Stellite a stable and easy-to-use cryptocurrency.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

If you aren't aware, we are triggering a hard fork tonight to solve this issue. Stay tuned, we are doing our best to make Stellite a stable and easy-to-use cryptocurrency.

I appreciate a company that listens to their supporters

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: