Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
nox-spb

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

friends you have no problem sending money to crex24 ? in the latest wallet v4 in the logs I have displayed the different  address on which I send and the money is not debit on exchange for 16  hours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Coin is ok guys stop with nonsense.You have plenty of others year old and roadmap of ( supermancoin ) and don't even have proper wallet till today,real day usage not even close to xtl .yes xtl has very short and straight to point map but guys are doing more and sooner than what they are announcing to do .And doing simple math like you gonna extract so many coins per day times this and that is completely wrong . I have no clue how much my rigs will make tomorrow and making calculation 1 yr in future in cryptoworld is impossible even for AI running on Tianhe-2..And for the market and price personally i have only one thing that  makes me restrain from investing more .. Is that huge extraction that happened  few days ago .So instead of putting money on forward position im protecting my self from dumping on lower position . And is not the coin ,,Crex24 take century to send xtl . Ogre is ok .
Succinctly said.
XTL is one of the very few cryptos that I'm extremely vested in. Most of 'em I just buy and dump based on market movement.
XTL is different.
The tech and the team are really up to something game changing. I feel very fortune to have gotten in on the "ground floor" or so to speak
podrouzek

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

I check out a website called newcpucoins every now and then.
Out off all the new coins there, if you check the recommendations, Stellite has 3x as much as the next recommended coin.

I really think this coin is so undervalued, that when people wake up, I won't be surprised if it grows 100 fold.

I may be wrong, but this coin has got me very excited
mohammeddxb

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

I check out a website called newcpucoins every now and then.
Out off all the new coins there, if you check the recommendations, Stellite has 3x as much as the next recommended coin.

I really think this coin is so undervalued, that when people wake up, I won't be surprised if it grows 100 fold.

I may be wrong, but this coin has got me very excited

It is surprisingly undervalued, may be due to the fact that there is no pushing and pulling / pumping and dumping. Its good to know there is no artificial demand creation from any quarters. There are coins which has gone to 2000+ Sats in the first month, well if you ask me, is a red flag.
If you are not in a hurry to pay off your student loans, then hold Smiley It will pay off well. The tech, the devs & community seems solid. They ve got almost a cult like following.
podrouzek

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Not going to sell at all.  Its a much better coin than plenty out there on coinmarketcap for example.
Its gained momentum and it has grown quickly.   I am actually buying and mining Smiley

Who knows what this coin will be worth in a few months even.

Rock solid Dev team and excellent assistance on Discord. 

Will hodl this one!
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

Someone dumping hard
Natural market correction. Whatever you do, never panic sell! Always do the opposite of the market trend. If a coin is in the red, buy. If a coin is in green, sell.

I would be very careful with generalist advice as that means that the market is always dumb. The market by far isn't dumb though all the time. Doing research is a useful tool, much more useful than the rule "just do always the opposite" Wink
Well, of course! Any smart investor has to prioritize knowledge over anything else. If a trader doesn't have an RSS feed which they constantly refresh, then they're not a very smart trader.

Right and while you are not entirely wrong with your suggestion, the bigger problem is timing. What if a market uptrend (green) keeps going for 6 weeks but you sell after 7 days? Same can happen for the downtrend if you wait too long until finally identifying red as a true downtrend. Trading in crypto is very difficult as there are much more variables to consider and much less knowledge available.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SIMPLEMINER1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Spread your positions dear. For the Dev if you could somehow implement for you future wallet updates to calculate the cost of sending amount when you choose higher priority and mixing. 
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

It's really irritating having these ASIC manufacturers centralizing coins with their ASIC bs. No wonder the nethash increased absurdly high on all cryptonight coins in the last few months. Wouldn`t be surprised if those guys mined with the ASICs a while before releasing them to the public smh. So, i suggest that it seems like the Bikail Giant N too.

its more than irritating...its criminal....the only reason that they made them was to mine with them until someone figured out what was going on...once that happened, they knew algo would be changed and they could just sell them to suckers who wont even receive them until AFTER the algo change...they will be over-priced space heaters...that's it

and to those worrying about 21bill being too many coins, bear in mind that xtl only has 2 decimal places....so in terms of "minimum units" (stelloshis, perhaps), xtl will have 2.1 trillion...while btc has 12mill coins w/ 8 decimal places...which is 1.2x10^13 satoshis
SIMPLEMINER1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

It's really irritating having these ASIC manufacturers centralizing coins with their ASIC bs. No wonder the nethash increased absurdly high on all cryptonight coins in the last few months. Wouldn`t be surprised if those guys mined with the ASICs a while before releasing them to the public smh. So, i suggest that it seems like the Bikail Giant N too.

its more than irritating...its criminal....the only reason that they made them was to mine with them until someone figured out what was going on...once that happened, they knew algo would be changed and they could just sell them to suckers who wont even receive them until AFTER the algo change...they will be over-priced space heaters...that's it

and to those worrying about 21bill being too many coins, bear in mind that xtl only has 2 decimal places....so in terms of "minimum units" (stelloshis, perhaps), xtl will have 2.1 trillion...while btc has 12mill coins w/ 8 decimal places...which is 1.2x10^13 satoshis
"stelloSHIS" sounds like stello feces ,,No no no no no
I like better stelloTITS just my opinion  Roll Eyes
happyleper

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Anyone have any idea why the last eleven blocks found in the community pool suddenly orphaned?
AVP

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

Anyone have any idea why the last eleven blocks found in the community pool suddenly orphaned?

No payments made from pools in last 6-8 hours either...

Anyone know what's going on?
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

invalid blocks those where.
payment should be working again btw as I received also my XTL in the wallet finally.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

Why do all these fraction of coins tend to with SHIS? It's not like some unspoken rule. Satoshi pioneered something incredible here, but let's not get hung up on it forever. Call it Stellitia or whatever, not every screwdriver that came after Phillips' being called ***LLIPS
stellite_question

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

Why do all these fraction of coins tend to with SHIS? It's not like some unspoken rule. Satoshi pioneered something incredible here, but let's not get hung up on it forever. Call it Stellitia or whatever, not every screwdriver that came after Phillips' being called ***LLIPS

just call them.... stellito's or stellitos
jsoap

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

I have a question with the new CLI Wallet Version: Stellite v1.2.2.1 'Chromium v3'

Can we just download the new CLI Wallet and import our wallet using mnemonic seed? Or is it required that we delete the whole Stellite blockchain folder and have it sync again from start and then import the CLI Wallet?
stellite_question

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

I have a question with the new CLI Wallet Version: Stellite v1.2.2.1 'Chromium v3'

Can we just download the new CLI Wallet and import our wallet using mnemonic seed? Or is it required that we delete the whole Stellite blockchain folder and have it sync again from start and then import the CLI Wallet?

ok so you have changed wallet with the new fork we did? if so then removing blockchain not needed this time.
if you didnt update before/during fork then yes it would be adviseable to delete c:\programdata\stellite

jsoap

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

ok so you have changed wallet with the new fork we did? if so then removing blockchain not needed this time.
if you didnt update before/during fork then yes it would be adviseable to delete c:\programdata\stellite

Hi stellite, Yes I have changed to the  CLI Wallet Stellite v1.2.2.0 'Chromium v3' for the hard fork update and re synced entire block chain.

So that then means I only require to download latest CLI Wallet and do wallet import with mnemonic seed?
stellite_question

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Hi stellite, Yes I have changed to the  CLI Wallet Stellite v1.2.2.0 'Chromium v3' for the hard fork update and re synced entire block chain.

So that then means I only require to download latest CLI Wallet and do wallet import with mnemonic seed?

Yes though my advice is install the new cli in a different directory then your current cli wallet just to be sure no files mismatch.
stellite_question

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I registered here specifically to make fun of! The wallet does not give! For any other value you give, this does not give! Where there are selling the coins if the wallets don't work? It turns out another Scam where you can only buy and not sell!

no you didnt register specifically for this reply as your account is showing multiple posts already ;-).
but ok lets first get some proper information from you mr talking about scam without any proof and apparently know how.

So which wallet version are you using? GUI or CLI and version number.

if you are using CLI which commands are you using to send?
if you are using GUI which error you are getting?

did you follow the instructions on the Wiki page yes or no?

https://wiki.stellite.cash/books/stellite-wallets/page/known-issues

jsoap

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Yes though my advice is install the new cli in a different directory then your current cli wallet just to be sure no files mismatch.

Hi Stellite,

Thank You very much for the info and I do appreciate the responsiveness  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: