Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
HobbyMiner1122

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

Miners Join Us
0.1% Fees
XTL Stellite Mining Pool Available
Fast Reliable Servers
We Have A Code Of Conduct For The Pool
Join Our Discord Channel
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Miners Join Us
0.1% Fees
Fast Reliable Servers
Join Our Discord Channel
Do you want me to add you to the pool list on the first page? Could you provide us your host country?

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
HobbyMiner1122

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

Miners Join Us
0.1% Fees
Fast Reliable Servers
Join Our Discord Channel
Do you want me to add you to the pool list on the first page? Could you provide us your host country?

That would be great thanks, host country is USA dedicated servers thanks for the offer we appreciate it as a new pool
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Miners Join Us
0.1% Fees
Fast Reliable Servers
Join Our Discord Channel

That would be great thanks, host country is USA dedicated servers thanks for the offer we appreciate it as a new pool
Added you to the pool list. If anything changes, please let me know. Please join the Discord in case you still haven't. This way we can communicate before the hard forks.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
HobbyMiner1122

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

Will do thanks look forward to helping where we can
Regards
AeroPools
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

What is your point? Stellite is not a business and marketing is kept to the bare minimum required to be listed on exchanges.
How is it not a business? It's a commercial product designed to be used as a currency by people that spend/invest money into it (either through mining or by purchasing coins on exchanges), with a dev premine that is worth 5+ BTC even at the current low exchange rate. Whether you treat it as a business or not doesn't change the fact that it is a business by definition.
We are developers building a project without any incentive to profit off of it. The premine is only being used for exchange listings and other services required for the network to function. This is not a business and never will be.
Hi there.
At least it seems that you put your face and the name on the line for your product. Or looking at your web site it appear so. Although you could be anyone... but that does not matter.

Anyway a little bit of marketing would not hurt even a Non-Profit as you aspire to be.
Maybe you should had premined a little more to have more cash for promoting your product through the right channels.

Correct me if I am wrong, if there is not awareness of your "product" existence, or there is a very limited one like it is the case now, there will hardly be much demand for your product and therefore a proper market. At the moment XTL market is alive by the skin of the teeth. And there are a gazillion of products out there that seems to promise all the same.
Let's say if the price of the coin goes down below mining profitability because of low demand, there will hardly be any incentive to spend resources or hardware.
No buyers, No miners, No network then nothing.

Then, if I may, try not to be so touchy when they break your balls with requests and clarifications.
You guys activity on forums like this one, should be a little like customers service: take it in the chin and then make it nice.  Wink

Look at BBS coin: lousy website, no marketing (well there is nothing to market there) and a bunch of jerks barely answering on their forum. Within few weeks they went in to no existence, there hardly is a buy order on any of their exchanges and probably now they are mining their network from their PCs.

Take care.
First of all, I wasn't touchy Cheesy
I understand what you mean, but our focus is the actual 'product'. If the product is good and works like intended, then the right user base will find it and use it. I do not agree with your statement about losing incentive with a falling price, because there will always exist hobby miners who don't necessarily care about the financial output they will receive. Remember the early bitcoin miners? Sometimes I do somewhat regret that we didn't make a larger premine, but nothing can be changed now, so why raise it up?
I strongly agree with you. Stellite should be viewed as a platform without any owner, where all participants are treated completely the same. Quality of the product should be more important than the marketing surrounding it.
Lotzman

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

There's a lot of people rooting for XTL to succeed.  Keep working hard devs!

I've been using Stellite XTL and I really like it. The pools are great (everyone has a different one) and a few of my friends started mining too. Still getting familiar like checking logs etc and of course trying to squeeze even more out of the mining rig !

Keep up the good work devs. there's no one that has an interfaces that rocks like XTL !
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

There's a lot of people rooting for XTL to succeed.  Keep working hard devs!

I've been using Stellite XTL and I really like it. The pools are great (everyone has a different one) and a few of my friends started mining too. Still getting familiar like checking logs etc and of course trying to squeeze even more out of the mining rig !

Keep up the good work devs. there's no one that has an interfaces that rocks like XTL !
Stellite's interface really is the nicest looking out of all crypto interfaces out there. Fingers crossed for the team!
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Transparent stellite pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL

kyton

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

I see there has been a few new mining pools added.  Very nice.  Keeps the project going.  When is Zeronet and stuff all happening?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

What is your point? Stellite is not a business and marketing is kept to the bare minimum required to be listed on exchanges.
How is it not a business? It's a commercial product designed to be used as a currency by people that spend/invest money into it (either through mining or by purchasing coins on exchanges), with a dev premine that is worth 5+ BTC even at the current low exchange rate. Whether you treat it as a business or not doesn't change the fact that it is a business by definition.
We are developers building a project without any incentive to profit off of it. The premine is only being used for exchange listings and other services required for the network to function. This is not a business and never will be.
Hi there.
At least it seems that you put your face and the name on the line for your product. Or looking at your web site it appear so. Although you could be anyone... but that does not matter.

Anyway a little bit of marketing would not hurt even a Non-Profit as you aspire to be.
Maybe you should had premined a little more to have more cash for promoting your product through the right channels.

Correct me if I am wrong, if there is not awareness of your "product" existence, or there is a very limited one like it is the case now, there will hardly be much demand for your product and therefore a proper market. At the moment XTL market is alive by the skin of the teeth. And there are a gazillion of products out there that seems to promise all the same.
Let's say if the price of the coin goes down below mining profitability because of low demand, there will hardly be any incentive to spend resources or hardware.
No buyers, No miners, No network then nothing.

Then, if I may, try not to be so touchy when they break your balls with requests and clarifications.
You guys activity on forums like this one, should be a little like customers service: take it in the chin and then make it nice.  Wink

Look at BBS coin: lousy website, no marketing (well there is nothing to market there) and a bunch of jerks barely answering on their forum. Within few weeks they went in to no existence, there hardly is a buy order on any of their exchanges and probably now they are mining their network from their PCs.

Take care.
First of all, I wasn't touchy Cheesy
I understand what you mean, but our focus is the actual 'product'. If the product is good and works like intended, then the right user base will find it and use it. I do not agree with your statement about losing incentive with a falling price, because there will always exist hobby miners who don't necessarily care about the financial output they will receive. Remember the early bitcoin miners? Sometimes I do somewhat regret that we didn't make a larger premine, but nothing can be changed now, so why raise it up?

You got a nice Monero fork (with integrated daemon!!) working and a realistic roadmap...
Unlike, say, XHV which is complete bullshit story...
So please stop with this stupid talk about how "this is not a business"...
And how all you need is 12 yo "hobby miners" and whining about your premine.

Just  fucking  stop.

This is how you get to 3 sat and dropping...
Maybe if you change your attitude... or they replace you...
And development goes well then 10+ sat is certainly possible in a few months.

stellite_question

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

We've reached a point where we feel comfortable to test the IPFS and ZeroNet integration in the wild!

We've put together a document outlining some tests that we'd like you guys to get involved with. The tests are easy enough for almost everyone to follow and you don't need to build anything yourself.

The alpha testing document is available here: https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite/blob/zeronet-ipfs/ALPHA-TESTING.md

These tests will allow us to gain great insight into how IPFS and ZeroNet works together with Stellite on many different setups and will help us in creating the best cryptocurrency we can.

Have fun!
poNgz0r
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

ThePirateMine is giving away 5000.00 XTL. You can participate if you mine in our pool and have at least 25 payments. The reason for this is that we don't want pool hoppers and reward our loyal miners with 5000.00 XTL. Keep watching the https://xtl.thepiratemine.nl to watch how many coins there are in the prize pot. Participate now people!

You can also participate if you have an "integrated address" from TradeOgre!
poNgz0r
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

As a compensation for upgrading the pool and the little downtime I rewarded all loyal miners in https://xtl.thepiratemine.nl 1000 XTL compensation.

If you want proof join our telegram at http://t.me/thepiratemine
sundownz06

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

We've reached a point where we feel comfortable to test the IPFS and ZeroNet integration in the wild!

We've put together a document outlining some tests that we'd like you guys to get involved with. The tests are easy enough for almost everyone to follow and you don't need to build anything yourself.

The alpha testing document is available here: https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite/blob/zeronet-ipfs/ALPHA-TESTING.md

These tests will allow us to gain great insight into how IPFS and ZeroNet works together with Stellite on many different setups and will help us in creating the best cryptocurrency we can.

Have fun!

Awesome -- can't wait to see how it works out.
kyton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Downloaded the IPFS files from the links provided.  Will test it out once i get a chance to install and run them.
poNgz0r
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:03:31 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 01:23:06 PM by poNgz0r

Stellite Mining Pool by ThePirateMine
Pool URL:  https://xtl.thepiratemine.nl
Payout threshold: 10 XTL
Payment Interval: 15 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.8%

We are giving away the pool fees to our miner! Consider it as a prize pot!

We have a Telegram group. BTW If you need me PM me on telegram, i am dutch and i can speak english aswell.
https://t.me/thepiratemine
Peanut Butter

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:24:58 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 02:25:47 AM by Peanut Butter

Hey guys, I'm very interested in mining stellite and I have downloaded the miner, which works perfectly well. However, for whatever reason the latest version of the wallet for mac is not able to unzip and won't open because of an "(Error 2- No such file or directory)"

I have tried to unzip it, but nothing seems to work Sad

Can anyone help?

Cheers!!
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

Try to ask in the discord channel (https://discord.gg/QfCWRfx) There is still low activity here.
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

Still going good
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: