Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you be buying crypto by years end?  (Read 108 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

Sure u guys must know crypto now. And u guys are buying now and such but by yours end would you continue on purchasing more crypto? When would you guys say enough is enough.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

Yes you must buy bitcoin or any altcoins whenever the price or value of it decreases. It is a great time for you to buy coins at that time. For example you have $500. You can divide that $500 and invest it to different types of coins and hold it. You can buy lots of coins and hold it. As much as you are willing to buy, you must hold it either. And when the time comes the value will rise you can now reclaim your investment or tradings.
Risna99

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

If it seems to me the moment I see it used to price all coin market developments and do not rush, because we read the bitcoin development is now very unstable.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

I am of the opinion that there is currently a big discount and this is the right time if you want to buy. Everyone wants something more and nothing is enough.

This moment is rare and do not waste this opportunity.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

Why not nothing has changed crypto is still crypto and people will continue to speculate it.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

Sure u guys must know crypto now. And u guys are buying now and such but by yours end would you continue on purchasing more crypto? When would you guys say enough is enough.

That would depend on the specific developments in crypto. For as long as the crypto market is healthy and vibrant, I guess I will not be saying good bye to it. I will just have to wait for my portfolio value to grow bigger and bigger. This is going to be my biggest source of financial resources in the future. I will be withdrawing certain amounts whenever necessary. We are at a stage where we cannot foresee what will happen in the far years to come. What we know is that today, everything's pretty working well.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

The market of crypto currency is constantly changing, so it is difficult to predict what will happen at the end of the year. But I think that the crypto currency is just beginning to develop, yet very few people know about it. And I think that promising projects will continue to emerge, so I think I will continue to invest in the crypto currency.

Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

As long as I am alive I will continue to raise money.if you're good person and getting rich then that is a good thing. Money is power, if you have a lot of money then you have more power to help others. I do not collect money for my self only. I want to benefit others as well. If we have money then we can help our parents, the poor, orphans or make a program for the benefit of the people. We will die, we only live for less than 100 years.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
seaqrioy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

I think everything is just beginning for digital money now. It's like just having a game, ready to leave without an intermission. In 2018, I think blockchain and various digital currencies will continue to develop well, so I will consider continuing to invest money in various coins.

bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

When December comes around I probably kool down on investing.. Seem like investing now is the kool part by December I would be burnt out investing. By that time I think all the partnership in crypto would make interesting to invest more

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

It is depend. If i have an enough savings to my coins. Then i'd use it as my invesment to build some small business like computer parts shop or carenderia. All cryptocurrencies are going low and low and if it continue to falling down then i mist stop to use it. It is start to create or use something new. But if i don't have an enough savings i think i still continue it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: