Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2020, 07:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MurfCoin] 23MM Coins, POW, Now Listed!, Help Puppies! [FLUFF AIRDROP]  (Read 16176 times)
sergey689

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

Итaк любитeли murf coin ждy вaшиx пpeдлoжeний o цeнe зa мoи мoнeты нa биpжe https://cryptomarkets.co.za/markets/btcfluff. Topoпитecь кoличecтвo мoнeт oгpaничeнo тeм бoлee пoлoвинa yжe нaмaйнeнo.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonexii
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

Someone please say that the project is still growing. I am intending to remove them from my computer

Hey Folks - I am still here, but this is a part-time effort. I pay for all of the hosting/pools etc still, so I have not abandoned it, but I really did not have the time to get it up and running on an exchange.

If people believe that this could get listed properly, I will of course support it, I have not gone anywhere :-)

MurfCoin Engineer No. 001 - May the FLUFF be with you.
http://www.murfcoin.org
I do airdrops manually after 6PM every day PST. Please be patient :-)
sergey689

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

Hello MurfCoin Engineer No. 001!
I'm interested in your project, even sent the coins to the stock exchange, but due to lack of activity I wanted to withdraw coins to my wallet so the second day they can not withdraw, can you contact me.
sergey689

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

Faster all to vote left 5 days.
https://cryptohub.online/voting/
vegascoinpool

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

Your explorer has been frozen since June 22nd. Can you look into that?

I'd like to make a sizable Fluff donation to the rescue wallet, but I'd like to see you actually do something with this. No work as the lead dev towards a listing means the coins have zero value outside of the ten of us who appear to be playing in this sandbox. You say its a part time project, but honestly I don't see you spending ANY time on it. Recruit some folks if you can't spend any time on it. Or had it off to someone who can actually make it do what you intended for it to do.

Not trying to be a dick... but come on. Let's go already.

Someone please say that the project is still growing. I am intending to remove them from my computer

Hey Folks - I am still here, but this is a part-time effort. I pay for all of the hosting/pools etc still, so I have not abandoned it, but I really did not have the time to get it up and running on an exchange.

If people believe that this could get listed properly, I will of course support it, I have not gone anywhere :-)
Gabriel_Mari

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

Wish you find fairly resources to develop your project! Wondrous design, apperceptive vision, very nice job!  Good luck guys!
cryptonexii
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

Hi vegascoinpool,

The monitoring for the main seed node failed, and I did not see that the chain had stalled. It's back now.

In terms of doing something with the coin, I did try to get it listed on major and minor exchanges, but it was probably poor timing as the whole market was dying at the time.

Do you think you could help with getting it listed?

Your explorer has been frozen since June 22nd. Can you look into that?

I'd like to make a sizable Fluff donation to the rescue wallet, but I'd like to see you actually do something with this. No work as the lead dev towards a listing means the coins have zero value outside of the ten of us who appear to be playing in this sandbox. You say its a part time project, but honestly I don't see you spending ANY time on it. Recruit some folks if you can't spend any time on it. Or had it off to someone who can actually make it do what you intended for it to do.

Not trying to be a dick... but come on. Let's go already.

vegascoinpool

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Hi vegascoinpool,

The monitoring for the main seed node failed, and I did not see that the chain had stalled. It's back now.

In terms of doing something with the coin, I did try to get it listed on major and minor exchanges, but it was probably poor timing as the whole market was dying at the time.

I'd love to try. I wonder, though, if it's a situation where you may need to pay for a listing on a high-quality exchange in order to really make it work. Perhaps there could be a donation wallet (usually in BTC) where you take in donations specifically to meet the listing fee on a higher-qual exchange? I realize that's a big ask from people who don't know you from Adam, but I wonder if it may be the best way to lift the coin up?

vegascoinpool

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

In the meantime... if anyone has Murfcoins they want to unload, please feel free to send me a PM and I will make you an offer.
galaxyxxz

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

In the meantime... if anyone has Murfcoins they want to unload, please feel free to send me a PM and I will make you an offer.

I have 8 497.90837942 FLUFF
vegascoinpool

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Shoot me a PM.

galaxyxxz

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Shoot me a PM.

Already PM and no reply  Grin Grin Grin
HotSwapp

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

LuckyAltcoin.com Pool

Murfcoin mining is still available on LuckyAltcoin.com. Please use our FLUFF dedicated port of 3436.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3436 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=FLUFF

NODES

sergey689

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

Hello
When the exchange of MurfCoin will already be organized and preferably not the same as at www.cryptomarkets.co.za and then the exchange closed and withdraw its coins failed NIGHTMARE
pangrango

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Hello
When the exchange of MurfCoin will already be organized and preferably not the same as at www.cryptomarkets.co.za and then the exchange closed and withdraw its coins failed NIGHTMARE

i can't open cryptomarkets.co.za is they still online or gone ?
sergey689

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

Lovers

Murfcoin!

on the exchange https://guildex.io/ already go bidding activate
cryptonexii
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

Fixed up the explorer! Coin is still going - recent downtrends in crypto mean its been next to impossible to get it on any kind of exchange.

I'll continue to run the coin while we see if things improve!

no-ice-please

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

Hi vegascoinpool,

I'd love to try. I wonder, though, if it's a situation where you may need to pay for a listing on a high-quality exchange in order to really make it work. Perhaps there could be a donation wallet (usually in BTC) where you take in donations specifically to meet the listing fee on a higher-qual exchange? I realize that's a big ask from people who don't know you from Adam, but I wonder if it may be the best way to lift the coin up?

I don't think donations will get you very far in regards to a high quality listing as that is extremely expensive.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
@AlexTT

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:47:53 PM

hello, well, what news? davolno passed a lot of time from the start of the project, is there any success?
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:48:30 PM

FLUFF can be mined at https://coincave.nl miningpool.
Based in the Netherlands, running on SSD's and growing fast since restarting on april 7, 2019.
Over 50 scrypt coins onboard and more to come!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.