Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Onex / Masternodes 5000 (50% Reward) / NEOSCRYPT  (Read 6454 times)
bluebox

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

caeruleum arca archa

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

is dev still active Huh
dev (firesec) is much more active in the Onex Revival discord, linked in the OP (https://discord.gg/EZrX5dd)

"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get..." - Lewis Carroll

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barkbay

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

reserved Filipino translation
firesec (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

Knowledge must be free !

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Hey,

we just added a linux masternode guide on the website

Bitcoin address for donations:  3EfLoRWJwrXnep29drmhT19aPJcdqszswK
xoai001

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

i believe you, dev ! Grin Grin Grin
Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

I'll be glad if the coin is reborn.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Askynet

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

I understand that this is the birth of a new coin? Is the site not complete or under development? There is no information about the development program and further plans.

kras1v777

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

you need development, do something, the developer does not keep silent Smiley

jeppex11

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

None of the current pools work for me
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

None of the current pools work for me

altminer.net it work for me.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
sean808080

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

I'm having the issues mining ONEX with lycheebit:  https://www.lycheebit.com/?address=XBiHZshZekidvquXsDais8Ueej3pyj5LTQ

Sent them a PM and they responded quickly but I can't respond to them because I'm a newbie 

last block on my wallet is 80032
gobyte

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

No whitepage in your web? what is the main goal about this coin,any more information about it? I want to purchase more coin in this time and setup the masternode, but want to know more about it first.

Just an usual neoscrypt masternode coin that you can buy very cheap at this moment but this is going to change soon.
In the near future there is a lot of work, we will release a mac wallet, new exchanges, new mining/masternode profitability websites and have to work on the documentation.
By the way, let me add mnrank and crypto-coinz to the announcement.

Are you taking this project on alone or have you organized a team of other people to assist you in this? Why kickstart this if what you said is true about the dev abandoning it. i didn't realize this had happened with this, i was just looking through the old thread but if it has been dumped by the previous dev why not make a new coin version from scratch so that you are able to use a small premine to help with the costs associated with developments?

Currently I'm taking care of the blockchain and have someone else taking care of web development. You have to understand that the coin was really in bad shape when we started to look into it.
- Coinsmarkets was the only exchange and we all know what happened to it. ONEX wasn't listed on any exchange for almost one month. We added it to stocks.exchange.
- No block explorer. We added it to altmix.org, paying a bounty from personal funds.
- No website and no wallets since the wallets were part of the website. We've created a new website, new logo and new wallets.
- New github modifying the seeds since the old seeds were down and new wallets started to have synchronization problems

So I think right now the coin started to look decent as it should've been.
Starting a new coin from scratch will mean forget about ONEX and everyone will loose their investments. I still think ONEX has a lot of potential. We don't have any plans for any fork, will work with what we have and see how this will go.

Good luck.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
osamadeep

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

this coin has been promoted in new ANN group, good luck team!
https://t.me/NewCryptoANN
fomkas

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

solo mining enable?
Mallinea
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

I would very much like to reserve for Danish/Scandinavian translation Smiley
IonikPool

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

30% hash network
on https://pool.ionik.fr/
and only 0.2%fee
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

No whitepage in your web? what is the main goal about this coin,any more information about it? I want to purchase more coin in this time and setup the masternode, but want to know more about it first.

Just an usual neoscrypt masternode coin that you can buy very cheap at this moment but this is going to change soon.
In the near future there is a lot of work, we will release a mac wallet, new exchanges, new mining/masternode profitability websites and have to work on the documentation.

your suppose to have this done already

you expect us to mine for a dead coin thats been fucked and left on the side of the road like a used up hooker by its former DEV, and all this time you cant even make a wallet?

why should I even waste my hash if you cant make a wallet and its on shady exchanges?
jeppex11

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

your suppose to have this done already

you expect us to mine for a dead coin thats been fucked and left on the side of the road like a used up hooker by its former DEV, and all this time you cant even make a wallet?

why should I even waste my hash if you cant make a wallet and its on shady exchanges?

The wallet is working dude. And if you want stuff like cryptopia do you want to pay with your personal funds? what this guy is doing is volontary work. So either stop whining or chip in for cryptopia fee. Or maybe you know how to make all the stuff? no? Thought so
sean808080

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Hey,

we just added a linux masternode guide on the website

hey firesec
I'm trying to track down over 100 ONEX. They are not showing in my wallet but they're showing paid by lycheebit.  Lycheebit support (which is hard to get ahold of) states there may be problem with the ONEX wallet and explorer. 
Appreciate any help you can provide.

https://www.lycheebit.com/?address=XBiHZshZekidvquXsDais8Ueej3pyj5LTQ

Address:
XBiHZshZekidvquXsDais8Ueej3pyj5LTQ

I added the nodes in the bulletin but no difference.

Currently I'm taking care of the blockchain and have someone else taking care of web development. You have to understand that the coin was really in bad shape when we started to look into it.
- Coinsmarkets was the only exchange and we all know what happened to it. ONEX wasn't listed on any exchange for almost one month. We added it to stocks.exchange.
- No block explorer. We added it to altmix.org, paying a bounty from personal funds.
- No website and no wallets since the wallets were part of the website. We've created a new website, new logo and new wallets.
- New github modifying the seeds since the old seeds were down and new wallets started to have synchronization problems

Good luck.
[/quote]
DD4v3

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Hello, I'm currently mining ONEX on lycheebit.com pool.
I can see two confirmed payments but can't see them in my wallet.  Huh
Wallet address is corrent.
Is there something I can check?

Tnx.
sean808080

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Looks like this coin is toast. This was posted several hours ago on discord.  
Forked and f$cked.  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396944448224755714/413223380788051968/unknown.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: