Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTuber's using marketing schemes toward bitcoin  (Read 1185 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:03:27 AM by TimtheYoutuber
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

Well, it is good to see someone who has the desire to balance the scale. We all know that any medium in the internet can be used for marketing strategies and even here in this forum we are always seeing advertisements and personal endorsements...these are the things we should learn to live up and this strategy will never go away as even the big sites are banking on ads as their main bread and butter. There will always be hypes...that is just part of the marketing technique making things excited and sellable. Now, having said these things, it is always imperative for anyone to do his own research of as they say DYOR -- do your own research -- and then decide based on the merits you think can be taken seriously. We have to learn to separate the grain from the chaff, as they are saying.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

Well, it is good to see someone who has the desire to balance the scale. We all know that any medium in the internet can be used for marketing strategies and even here in this forum we are always seeing advertisements and personal endorsements...these are the things we should learn to live up and this strategy will never go away as even the big sites are banking on ads as their main bread and butter. There will always be hypes...that is just part of the marketing technique making things excited and sellable. Now, having said these things, it is always imperative for anyone to do his own research of as they say DYOR -- do your own research -- and then decide based on the merits you think can be taken seriously. We have to learn to separate the grain from the chaff, as they are saying.

There is a difference between marketing a product or service that actually has value. There is no way these "make 100k a day" videos advertising a service actually are trying to be benefit the customer. I think it is very harmful to the cryptocurrency community sense they are targeting new members who may not have better judgement. Hopefully my video will bring some of this to light because it seems these people have a full steam ahead.

Positivebetting
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

Scammers are everywhere and that is sad to say, schemes, fraud and fakes videos are also scattered in YouTube channel, so be careful in what to believe into.

When I was student also I used to search cooking video in YouTube especially baking, then I figure out that some video are made just for fun, some are real and most of them are fabricated.

When it come to business venture or related activities like bitcoin, or any bitcoin programs you have to check their background, vision, who are the persons involved, any achievement? History background in order to be sure, before joining them....

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Tim, I'm glad that people are beginning to realize the barrage of junk cryptocurrency videos flooding youtube it's really quite annoying, especially those videos that have to do with lending coins. They pretend to send free bitcoin's to some random address in a bid to garrner followers and promote their product.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

<snip>
You have the right idea, don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you've done and I applaud the work you put into it (despite my brief amount of time watching it). There should be more people like you, and being the change you want to see is great, but your videos likely won't get exposed as much because you're just saying that they won't be able to do something and make money. People are stupid, they want to make money easily and they're going full-retard about it in most cases. It's not like I'm trying to say your efforts don't matter, but there is a specific kind of person who would watch your videos, and it's likely not the people you're trying to reach.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

indeed a lot of ways to make money in the online world one of them with vidio you tube, it never hurts us to do it to earn money, and that's a very good idea.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

This must be visit by those beginners in crypto currency especially those who plan to do trading and investment many ponzi scheme are out in the market now telling people to invest and get a high amount of return but after making such investment they will blown out and gone like a snap of a finger leaving people behind without nothing left to them but with the help of this video people might learn how to properly assess a project and know if it is a good investment or not.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

Scammers are everywhere and that is sad to say, schemes, fraud and fakes videos are also scattered in YouTube channel, so be careful in what to believe into.

When I was student also I used to search cooking video in YouTube especially baking, then I figure out that some video are made just for fun, some are real and most of them are fabricated.

When it come to business venture or related activities like bitcoin, or any bitcoin programs you have to check their background, vision, who are the persons involved, any achievement? History background in order to be sure, before joining them....

This is true, but some of these YouTubers have 100k followers and get 50k views+ per video so they seem credible to newcomers.

Tim, I'm glad that people are beginning to realize the barrage of junk cryptocurrency videos flooding youtube it's really quite annoying, especially those videos that have to do with lending coins. They pretend to send free bitcoin's to some random address in a bid to garrner followers and promote their product.

Thanks Smiley

<snip>
You have the right idea, don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you've done and I applaud the work you put into it (despite my brief amount of time watching it). There should be more people like you, and being the change you want to see is great, but your videos likely won't get exposed as much because you're just saying that they won't be able to do something and make money. People are stupid, they want to make money easily and they're going full-retard about it in most cases. It's not like I'm trying to say your efforts don't matter, but there is a specific kind of person who would watch your videos, and it's likely not the people you're trying to reach.

I certainly dont think many will watch it, but if 1 person sees it and doesnt buy the guide then I did my job.

indeed a lot of ways to make money in the online world one of them with vidio you tube, it never hurts us to do it to earn money, and that's a very good idea.

Its a bad way to make money if you sell someone complete crap. It is different if these courses had value, but they dont.

Positivebetting
Dzung

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

me 2 , when i watch something on youtube so many advertisement about bitcoin  or some new coin is calling me in their program or invest with them . i don't see any proof or profit on them advertisement . well who know they're success or losing all them money  Kiss
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

It's normal that they'll look for opportunities. During Bitcoin surges it's extremely easy to earn a few bucks. But it's not the short term gain that matters but the long term one.
I made this mistake long ago when it was going up, I put in $1000 and got $100 in a day, withdrew immediately. I was sho happy, damn, 100$ for nothing! But it kept rising and rising I kept going in and out and eventually earned like $300 while I could have earned $1000 if I kept holding... Newbie mistake.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ailcab

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

Definitely! Its good to hear that Youtubers are invesring btc and promote it through theirvlogs too. Well, it can help alot to someone whose not into btc. I hope they will promote it better and let people know some basics too.
Quote from: darkangel11 l ink=topic=2814141.msg28846868#msg28846868 date=1516822521
It's normal that they'll look for opportunities. During Bitcoin surges it's extremely easy to earn a few bucks. But it's not the short term gain that matters but the long term one.
I made this mistake long ago when it was going up, I put in $1000 and got $100 in a day, withdrew immediately. I was sho happy, damn, 100$ for nothing! But it kept rising and rising I kept going in and out and eventually earned like $300 while I could have earned $1000 if I kept holding... Newbie mistake.
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

You talk like this is something new. I'm sure at least 90% of content on youtube is created as a marketing scheme one way or another.
Vladv26

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

The problem is that a lot of youtubers dont have enoigh knowledge about bitcoin to make videos about it. Thwy just seen at other youtubers that bitcoin is in trend and they searched a little on the internet but nothing more. They are doing this because of money, they fool people that they can make a huge profit in short time with bitcoin wich is not true at all. I was hundreds of youtubers promoting BitConnect as the best way to make free money and now what? They keep saying excuses because they dont know what to say and still belive that this program will come back again and give them the whole investments back.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

Youtube right now is really exaggerated when it comes to their ads and most of the videos on youtube are really shitlike when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Most of them are just really promoting their hyip token or coins just to gain attention from the mass and the newbies in the crypto world.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

I am very supportive of their scheme, by giving bitcoin and introducing bitcoin to the public, so that everyone can know how to use bitcoin to the public, and certainly every country has on youtuber's in all fields ..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

So do you think it would be cool to buy a course for $300 that says " buy low sell high"? That wouldnt be very helpful and that is what these youtubers are doing.

You talk like this is something new. I'm sure at least 90% of content on youtube is created as a marketing scheme one way or another.

Correct, but were in cryptocurrency so it hits closer to home if you understand.

Youtube right now is really exaggerated when it comes to their ads and most of the videos on youtube are really shitlike when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Most of them are just really promoting their hyip token or coins just to gain attention from the mass and the newbies in the crypto world.

Which I think is not very helpful to the community of people that actually wanna learn.

I am very supportive of their scheme, by giving bitcoin and introducing bitcoin to the public, so that everyone can know how to use bitcoin to the public, and certainly every country has on youtuber's in all fields ..

This doesnt help bring more people into the space. It clogs them with misconceptions and will end up hurting the market.

Positivebetting
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Definitely! Its good to hear that Youtubers are invesring btc and promote it through theirvlogs too. Well, it can help alot to someone whose not into btc. I hope they will promote it better and let people know some basics too.
Quote from: darkangel11 l ink=topic=2814141.msg28846868#msg28846868 date=1516822521
That would be a very good marketing for bitcoin if using Youtube, bitcoin can reach billions of people around the world. Currently Youtube is a great form of communication because it attracts huge views from around the world, I believe that if youtube ads will have a new wave of investment in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.
The problem is that there is alot of people who still don't even know what bitcoin is,they only hear about it in youtube,media etc..
Ponzis,hyip and similar scam zschemes use bitcoin as a payment because bitcoin transactions is irreversible which makes it easier to scam people.also,whenever I see a video on youtube talking about bitcoin/cryptocurrency I automatically skip it because I already know that it gonna talk about bullshit things.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
myhometalk

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

You can't say that bitcoin hasn't already reached a lot of people already. Thing is when it will reach a lot of people and there are only 21 million what will happen? People that will have over 1 btc will be real rich.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: