Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An easy way for newbie to buy bitcoin  (Read 105 times)
wanttobuybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

Like most new buyers I went the normal route to Coinbase to register. That way I could use GDAX to trade. Well after I waited WEEKS to get registered, I looked for alternatives. I spent the better part of a month researching Bitcoin trading, registering, wallets, etc. WHAT A PAIN!! I just wanted to buy some Bitcoin, trade other crypto currency, and have fun.

I didn't want to offer up my first born, send in a few days of paperwork, and then wait weeks because 30,000 more people were ahead of me in line to register. And then the support??? phone calls are a joke - 4 hours on hold. So being a business owners son and seeing my dad run a successful business for over 30 years, I did what was natural. I offered a service to fill a void for new Bitcoin buyers.  All the veterans need not read further - you have your accounts, wallets and coins.

But for you, the guy trying to just get a piece of the crypto coin deal, I am here for you! I will show you how to get trading NOW, not next week,not 2 weeks ,not a month. An exchange recently told a customer verification can take weeks. That sucks. I sell you a percent of Bitcoin, tell you how to get a free wallet to store it, show you how to get trading asap, and make it EASY. Do i get paid to do this? Heck yeah. But I set you up so you can be owning and trading Bitcoin, not waiting by on the sidelines to get verified.

Go to our website at www.wanttobuybitcoin.com to get started. I take paypal so it is secure and backed by paypal so you know you will get the Bitcoin. No risk at all.

Thanks -JW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

Any satisfied clients so far?
So for the collector's package, the tutorial to have your own bitcoin wallet + trading would costs about $85? right? ($110 value of bitcoin + $4 trans. fee?).
wanttobuybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

Yep right on... just trying to help get people involved quickly
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

Yep right on... just trying to help get people involved quickly

Prices are going to be quite high. People are essentially going to be paying around twice or even thrice the amount of premium for one bitcoin compared to if they just bought bitcoin with their paypal elsewhere(which already carried a pretty sizeable premium).

You should rethink your strategy. A lot of people don't care about the consultations, tutorials, wallet setup etc. since it can already be found elsewhere on the internet for absolutely 0 cost. And it'll make you seem like a ripoff.

I recommend adding options for bitcoin only orders, and don't restrict people to 3 sizes of bitcoins. Have a max and a min, and apply a constant premium to all orders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: