Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain.  (Read 5896 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

GASFILES MVP/ALPHA PLATFORM WILL BE RELEASED IN 2-3 DAYS. STAY TUNED!

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gasfiles
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Grab your spot now before we release MVP guys because tokens will fly out the door when people see our platform in action!!!

goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

https://imgur.com/a/Mabxz
hey admins) whats wrong with that spreadsheet? theres my btalk username and correct link in the list. but twitter,telegram,fb and eth adress doesnt belong to me. something messed up or simple fraud? thanks.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:29 AM

https://imgur.com/a/Mabxz
hey admins) whats wrong with that spreadsheet? theres my btalk username and correct link in the list. but twitter,telegram,fb and eth adress doesnt belong to me. something messed up or simple fraud? thanks.

Please post this to our separate bounty campaign thread and our bounty manager will attend to you. Thanks

wiredideas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

GASFILES ICO IS NOW ONGOING! ENJOY 20% BONUS UNTIL FEB.15

progress is quite good that I see from this project, whether it is included in the Pre-Ico category
with the bonus of how much will there be a decrease?
I am interested in the project you developed Smiley

We don't have Pre-ICO sale we have only the main ICO and it is ongoing right now until March 9. Today is the last day for the massive 20% bonus. Tomorrow bonus will be 10% until March 2.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

Really the project is can't not transparent.. I think more awareness should be made

We would love to take any questions from you to make it more transparent. In the meantime, expect to see our ALPHA PLATFORM anytime soon. You want transparency? You will get more than that, because we will bring to you our ALPHA PLATFORM and you can test it all you want for FREE!. Yes, you read it right test it for FREE. You can upload any files and re-download it anywhere you want all for FREE.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:33:19 AM

I look forward for when the MVP will be released on the website and more details of the project,  this project needs to bring in there A-game cause they have got bigger competitors in the industry

We will release our ALPHA PLATFORM anytime soon. You will have a chance to test it, upload any files and re-download it anywhere you want. You can share your files with your family and friends if you opt to or you can set it to private and it will be as secure as the blockchain. Stay tuned.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:43:18 AM

GASFILES MVP/ALPHA PLATFORM WILL BE RELEASED 1-2 DAYS. STAY TUNED!

Once our ALPHA PLATFORM is LAUNCHED our Community will be able to test it all they want for FREE, Yeah, you read it right FOR FREE. You can upload any file types and sizes and download it anywhere you want, you can also share it with your family and friends if you allow it in your custom settings. It can also be ULTRA SECURE if you set it to private. Thanks

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Gas  Files - Unlimited, Secure Blockchain File Storage!

GAS TOKEN AIRDROP - 200 TOKENS FOR THE FIRST 2000 PEOPLE

Requirements for participating in the GAS Airdrop:

*Join the Gas Files Token Telegram channel -  https://t.me/gasfilessupport
Follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/gasfiles
*Submit at least one post about Gas Files to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, steemit etc [not required]

Please register for airdrop here: https://goo.gl/forms/eQOBUtyE3maKbJIM2

Results will be updated on the spreadsheet below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i7cb6NR9hJPKgwwZvHSO1_N_sWgLqs4dc7DjopmYEEU/edit?usp=sharing

nice, finally got a chance to get hands on this project Grin
It is necessary to catch the opportunity! I like this project and I'm happy to follow all the opportunities that he offers us! Smiley
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

this project have good visin and bunty campaigns continue too everyone can join
wiredideas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

GASFILES ICO IS NOW ONGOING! ENJOY 20% BONUS UNTIL FEB.16 and 10% BONUS until MAR.2

GASFILES MVP/ALPHA PLATFORM WILL BE RELEASED 1-2 DAYS. STAY TUNED!

Once our ALPHA PLATFORM is LAUNCHED our Community will be able to test it all they want for FREE, Yeah, you read it right FOR FREE. You can upload any file types and sizes and download it anywhere you want, you can also share it with your family and friends if you allow it in your custom settings. It can also be ULTRA SECURE if you set it to private. Thanks

Koios AI

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

Quick question: How are the files actually stored? Is it a customer protocol or leveraging IPFS/Swarm?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

Quick question: How are the files actually stored? Is it a customer protocol or leveraging IPFS/Swarm?

The answer to this can be read on our website and whitepaper. But to give you a bird's eye view. The first step in the process is to compress and store the file in hexadecimal format, which is encrypted and the hash is sent to the Blockchain and stored securely. There is a 32mb size limit per block so once the file is converted if it is over this limit it will be automatically split into shards before converted to hash and sent to the network. Once the file is stored on the secure Blockchain it can easily be converted back to its original form and saved to the destination of the users choice: ie computer.

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:11:09 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:35:14 AM by shibaji

The answer to this can be read on our website and whitepaper. But to give you a bird's eye view. The first step in the process is to compress and store the file in hexadecimal format, which is encrypted and the hash is sent to the Blockchain and stored securely. There is a 32mb size limit per block so once the file is converted if it is over this limit it will be automatically split into shards before converted to hash and sent to the network. Once the file is stored on the secure Blockchain it can easily be converted back to its original form and saved to the destination of the users choice: ie computer.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ... "How do you make sandwich?" "Simply combine sand and witch."

I openly challenge any of your so called techie / software engineers who is going to implement this BS and answer my questions in a live setting. I am a software engineer myself, and work in cloud storage industry. Whoever is buying into this BS deserves to lose money 100%.

I have warned you guys earlier too - this is just too much to digest. You want to scam, go for it, but don't just spew whatever garbage you want.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ... "How do you make sandwich?" "Simply combine sand and witch."

I openly challenge any of your so called techie / software engineers who is going to implement this BS and answer my questions in a live setting. I am a software engineer myself, and work in cloud storage industry. Whoever is buying into this BS deserves to lose money 100%.

I have warned you guys earlier too - this is just too much to digest. You want to scam, go for it, but don't just spew whatever garbage you want.

You could wait for a little while and you can test our ALPHA PLATFORM yourself. Talk is cheap, that's why we will let our ALPHA PLATFORM do the talking for us. 

GADARRELL

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

Horizon Communications - Founder and CEO

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

I would be interested in discussing a possible partnership with our upcoming Wireless ISP

https://www.horizoncomm.co/

horizoncomm.co ▬ Horizon Communications
wiredideas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

I would be interested in discussing a possible partnership with our upcoming Wireless ISP

https://www.horizoncomm.co/

Our team will look into this and we will get in touch as soon as we are done with our platform. Thank you very much for your offer.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

GASFILES ICO IS NOW ONGOING! ENJOY 20% BONUS UNTIL FEB.18 and 10% BONUS until MAR.2

GASFILES MVP/ALPHA PLATFORM WILL BE RELEASED IN A FEW DAYS. STAY TUNED!

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Red Flag over here: Their website and ANN thread design was a complete rip off of Adbank Project. Please stay away on this project.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Red Flag over here: Their website and ANN thread design was a complete rip off of Adbank Project. Please stay away on this project.

It was least of the problem - they have no clue what they are trying to do. I can see that they have managed to fool people out of ~5 ETH ... hope the damage remains contained there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: