Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin became more popular in 2017  (Read 438 times)
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

Although it was born long ago, but only in 2017 Bitcoin has become a very hot fever around the globe. Bitcoin's value has risen from $ 800 in January to a record $ 20,000 in December. In 2017, the quantity of keyword "Bitcoin" searched increased over 1000%. Thats a really good news for us, bros

Yes it is. Hope we'll see it again in 2018.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

Bitcoin's value has risen from $ 800 in January to a record $ 20,000 in December.

the funny thing is, the bitcoin price last year in January was $1000+ when the year started then started struggling like this year and fell down as low as $750 and stayed below $1000 for a while before breaking out and starting the real rise.

If last year was a reflection of the following year, that means we will prepare a return on March with a 49% return to new high rate and a breakout at the end of the first semester in June with a 65% return to new high and so on. Last year can be used as a benchmark for this year, although time will not be the same, at least have similar schemes and processes.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

Although it was born long ago, but only in 2017 Bitcoin has become a very hot fever around the globe. Bitcoin's value has risen from $ 800 in January to a record $ 20,000 in December. In 2017, the quantity of keyword "Bitcoin" searched increased over 1000%. Thats a really good news for us, bros

bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular in 2017 because in that year bitcoin prices have reached the highest prices and make people get the most profit from bitcoin.
lolanivia105

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

that is a good thing
hopefully in the coming year bitcoin still survive with the best position
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Bitcoin did achieved that and I believe that it will get much of attention right now. Because last year was the best pump of bitcoin and on that year we can see the ATH it made. So cool that bitcoin became more popular. For as we know, for a lot of demands, there goes the pump for bitcoin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Up until now I believe it is still the most talked.
Others cannot just take the recent fall. It might have been just a hype that made it to a larger price but still it is one of the most valuable currency.
Doubting it will just make you left alone when the engine starts again. It could be anytime and it is better to have bitcoin in your wallet than screaming again because of the expensive price.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

bitcoin seems so familiar because people keep advertising it with social bounties and others, however bitcoin price is still going down because of lack transaction process and very high fee and network server is crowded.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

I think, but bitcoin started to attract more interest in 2018 and I think that I would not be able to return now.
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

Bitcoin has benefitted us in 2017, if it happens again in 2018. In fact, the world governments will have to discuss it. Because Bitcoin is such a medium that keeps the power to do everything. So they can not put it this way. So I want it to do something bigger. Of course, the government has to say something good.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular in 2017. The more people interested in investing in Bitcoin, especially the price of $ 20,000, since then, they believe that Bitcoin has a lot of potential to raise the price is higher than anticipated.

And now, as more and more people are addicted to join and invest in the Bitcoin field,

But now that Bitcoin is returning to its dumping price, the biggest regulatory impact on Bitcoin 2017 is caused by problems with the size of the current Bitcoin network. Constant block size creates bottlenecks, the cost increases dramatically but the time to confirm the transaction is long.
Ozan9

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Bitcoin will continue to increase with the same rate in 2018. BTC is the currency that combines whole World.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

2017 was a good year for bitcoin and also for other coins. I think 2018 will be greater. It just started to develop
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

Bitcoin is getting popular day by day. The most successful year for bitcoin is 2017, no doubt about that. Some people have earned a lot of money from bitcoin. How amazing that is. But nobody knows what will happen in this year. It will break all records. We should see, what happens in this year.  

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Breakthrough year for bitcoin is 2017, record highs in popularity indexes and value. The year governments took notice, billionaires made and the legend of Satoshi Nakamoto fascinated conspiracy theorists.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

There was an exponential growth in Bitcoin during the last year. However, I am sure that most of the investors were under FOMO effect thus they were buying in a reckless manner. On the other hand, institutional investors/big whales were making money in that rapid and chaotic environment.

Thus, I appreciate the current price fall resulting in the awareness among newbies regarding volatile nature of the market. I am expecting situation to remain chaotic till next couple of months and then we will see sustainable growth in the price again.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

The popularity of Bitcoin was due to the increase in price,investors now see,s it as avenue of creating wealth,while the social media help to speak more about it.And this is just the start of it increase there are more to it.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

I think that effect was seen earlier also. The only thing was that, bitcoin gained the prices like $2- $100, $100-500 and so on. The net effect on the % hike was almost similar to what we are seeing today. However, the economic balance which it gained over the decade is really remarkable and no other currency can bit that thing at all.

Yes, for many people who just started with the BTC at the year 2017 start got lucky to see the great spikes.

But I want to point on one thing here, there were many forks in between and the china fall was one of the event when most of the people failed to hold the bitcoin and sold it at very low prices. Later on people weer scared to actually go on with this process further and thus the popularity was just before that event and not the later one. The later hike was all because of the Futures company investment and forks to be honest.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Yes it is true that bitcoin became popular in 2017, in fact i joined bitcoin on that year. As far as i know, also in that year bitcoin is getting high in price, it double and double in increasing its value and bitcoin community are also widen and growing

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

Yes it is. Hope we'll see it again in 2018.
No doubt in it because now again price and demand of bitcoin is getting high so we can say that coming year will be more than better for bitcoin, now I know bitcoin I hope future of bitcoin will be bright 2017 was best year and it increase price of bitcoin to extreme level but then just because of some problems it again went down, one day price of bitcoin will be more than double people trust bitcoin and it is hoped that will grow once again to huge level.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

We can't neglect that Bitcoin became extremely popular last year but why did it actually happen? Was it because the price of Bitcoin started to surge or because many people discovered that mining was profitable? It would be great if more people started to use Bitcoin. This could force the governments to start thinking seriously about replacing fiat with their own cryptocurrencies. However, I doubt they would be mineable and limited (supply).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: