Bitcoin Forum
February 25, 2018, 08:17:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give my 100% on this?  (Read 1103 times)
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

I understand how important it is to give an effort and do your best in order for you to get what you really want. I am just starting to think if it's worth it to quit my job and start focusing on this. It's bizarre seeing people making a good profit on this, in trading, choosing or investing on those good ICOs. It's not that easy, you have to give time to read and search at the same time be careful not ending up with a lot of scams going on online.
You already have an idea of what scenario you could end up with if you quit your present job and jumping into cryptocurrencies assuming that you will also be like those "people" you stated that earned a decent amount by just trading and investing. Considering all the uncertainties that giving up your job will have, you should think about that decision if it is really worth it doing so, but I prefer doing both since you can practically do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akram143

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

Swag Tamizhan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

All of the people using bitcoin are working hard for it but it does not mean that we should put our 100% trust on it because as time goes by, technology advances and also the people's knowledge about it become broad, in this way, people can learn how to manipulate technology especially hacking. Bitcoin is not in real life,it is in the internet, we cant hold bitcoin in our bare hands and in that way we are not 100% secured in our money.

Yes bitcoin is not like other earning ways if you trust and make work on that definitely it will give you a hand to improve in your life and society , so definitely bitcoin is an superb way to improve in your life .

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                          DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM                    
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                                 WHITEPAPER   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   YOUTUBE   TELEGRAM    |      JOIN TOKEN SALE    12th Feb 2018
nick_nick

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

I understand how important it is to give an effort and do your best in order for you to get what you really want. I am just starting to think if it's worth it to quit my job and start focusing on this. It's bizarre seeing people making a good profit on this, in trading, choosing or investing on those good ICOs. It's not that easy, you have to give time to read and search at the same time be careful not ending up with a lot of scams going on online.
I strongly agree with you that hard work pays; but to give 100% time to the extent of quitting your job can be very disastrous. Although there are various ways to earn in cryptocurrencies; we should be mindful of the risk factor so we take caution

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Irvinn

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Such a final decision must be made taking into account all the circumstances: that is, how important to you is the basic work and employment opportunities in the event of problems with earnings in the crypto currency, the presence of other problems in the family, knowledge and experience in the field of crypto currency and other circumstances. Therefore, in the end, the final decision on this matter is taken by you.

Javed zaman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

No, anyone should not give 100% on this. If you have financial status then it can be done or it would become impossible to spent your everyday life.
dzhan

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Don't quit your real job for working only with crypto currencies, this field isn't really stable despite its high and promising potential, and it is also involving many risks. Keep trading crypto currencies, and working for Bitcoin in your free and available time, and keep your real job as another source of income.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▀▓▓▓▓▀
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

██▌          ▄▄           █████████  ██▌
    ██▌         ▀█▀           ██▌        ██▌
    ██▌▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄   ▄█▄▄▄▄  ██▌        ██▌ ▄▄▄     ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄  ▄▄▄
    ███▀▀▀███▄  ▐█▌ ▀▀██▀▀▀▀  █████████  ██▌  ██▄   ███  ▄██▀▀▀██▄  ▐███▀▀▀█▀
    ██▌    ▐██  ▐█▌   ██▌     ██▌        ██▌   ██▄ ███  ▐██▄▄▄▄▄██  ▐██
    ██▌     ██  ▐█▌   ██▌     ██▌        ██▌    █████   ▐██         ▐██
    ██▌▄ ▄▄██▀  ▐█▌   ██▌  ▄  ██▌        ██▌     ███     ███▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▐██
    ▀▀▀███▀▀    ▐▀▀    ▀▀██▀  ▀▀▌        ▀▀     ██▀        ▀▀██▀▀▀   ▀▀
                                               ██▌
                                              ██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BUY AND SELL BTC
FOR USD
SECURE, LICENSED, TRUSTED
         ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
      ▄██▀ ▄▄▄▄     ▀██▄
     ██▀▄█████▓▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██▄
    █▓ ▐██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓█
    █▓▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▓█
     ██▄  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▄██
      ▀▓█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▓▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
          █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
            ▐▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀▓▓█
              ▓▓
              ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
          ▄█████████████████▄
        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███████████▄
      ▄████▓█▀     ▄▀▀██████████▄
     ▄▓██▓▀   ▄▄▄    ▄████████████
     ████   █▓████▄███████████████▌
    ▐██▌   ▐▓██████████████████████
    ▐█▓      ▀████           ██████
    ▐▓██▌  ▄█████▌ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▐████▌
     ███▓██▓█████▌           ▐████
      ▀▓█████████▌           ▐███
       ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
         ▀▀██████████████████▀
             ▀▀██▓████▓██▀▀
              ▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄▄
           ▄█▓▀░░▒░░  ░░▒░░▀█▄
         ▄█▀░               ░░▓█
        ▐▓▀  ▄    ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄  ░▓█
        ▓▓   ▐█  █▀ ▓▌ ▓▄▄▓▌  ▐▓
        ▐▓    ▐█▓▌  ▓▌ ▓▌      ▓▓
         ▓█▄                  ▄▓░
        █▓▒▓█▄             ▄▄▓▓▓█▄
      ▄▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓█▄
    ▄▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▀█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▒▒▒▒▒▓▀   ▀█▓▒▒▒▒▓▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ▓▒▒▓▀       ▀▓▒▒▓▀
             ▀▀           ▀▀▀
angrygroceries

Activity: 43
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Doing your best and giving an effort isn't everything. The first thing if you want to earn some profits in it is you should have talents in this work first. Then efforts and work hard will come after it and back it up for making sure that you will earn profits.
Kim Ji Won

Merit: 103

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Doing your best and giving an effort isn't everything. The first thing if you want to earn some profits in it is you should have talents in this work first. Then efforts and work hard will come after it and back it up for making sure that you will earn profits.
Well, not all of us has talents in other services that can be offered here in the forum like creating banner design, programming and many more. So to make up for it, we need to exert more effort than those people who has talent in it. Studying and learning things you don't know that could help you also earn more profit a good way to exert your efforts.

Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

http://i.imgur.com/Aawyc07.png

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

If you think that I feel now it is very reasonable to leave the old job was to focus more on the bitcoin agan. Why do I dare say it that way, because the results of yan g obtained from bitcoin is already real and can cover all the needs of families and the needs of its own.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook   slack   VK   twitter   telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March  │  kickcity WHITEPAPER
MiiDoViic

Activity: 140
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

If that job is your only source of living and even you hate it , you should never quite your job unless the plan B is 100% guaranteed to work.
Cryptocurrencies and ICOs are not a guaranteed investments nor is trading . You have to understand that the higher reward you could get from trading or investing in them ,the higher risk you will have to take if they don't work out . Even if you do as much research and read about projects as you could ,something always go wrong and it has nothing to do with your hard work. So I say be strong and continue doing your regular job ,make as much time as you can to look for good projects to join and invest in and untill you make enough money where you are financially stable for you to retire then you could quite your job.

mrsandhu0

Activity: 28

mrsandhu

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

No, anyone should not give 100% on this. If you have financial status then it can be done or it would become impossible to spent your everyday life. Posted by Javed zaman.

Yes, I'm agree with Javed zaman. If we have a  better financial status, then we can spent everyday on this.

But , I should try 100% on this.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

For me, If I were you, I would not quit my current job and just do bitcoins. First, you wouldn't choose unstable income over stable income. Second, the risk is too much. You should focus more on managing your time properly in order for you to do both at the same time. Much harder but at least you wouldn't choose one over the other. And the profit is large also.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
agook

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

You will have more chances to start, but from what I've learnt in crypto is that, the sooner, the better.
josephine85

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

I will not quit my job for this since my job gives me a decent salary. However, I will give my 100% free time on this because I know I can benefit from this. Just time management since you cannot stay in your laptop for a long time since there are other things that you should attend to. Nevertheless, giving your focus, attention and sincerity, definitely you will reap what sow in cryptocurrencies.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
Rosilito

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

No, definitely no. Well, I like the drive you have to a more quality job, quality source of income. Well, it is too risky to drop your job to an exchange to this platform because first factor is that bitcoin is not even permanent in this world bitcoin could disappear over a matter of time, second is that bitcoin is not even generally accepted worldwide it could get ban at all means. Unlike to the job you have currently it would get disappear unless you get fired.

martin1221

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

http://i64.tinypic.com/11auxlk.jpg

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

Doing our job while doing also in cryptocurrencies are just okay mate, dont give you 100% to crypto. You have your life outside in it. Just mange your time for you job and for this. Many people did that

Isaacck1

Activity: 196

We Make revolution in gambling Industry - PlayBets

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

Well those people who are making good profits probably did something that made them reach that, and that is doubling their efforts and time management. Do not risk on giving up your job just for bitcoin. Always put in mind that the existence of bitcoin is as volatile as its price. Those successful people also have their own starting point, you just have to find your and keep moving on.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale is Live

•  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC]  •
paulo013

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:14:39 AM

Quitting a job is depend on your situation in cryptocurrency if you already a bitcoin millionaire then you can give 100% doing trading, buying altcoins etc to earn more. for me you can do both, having a job is a financial back up Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

Many people get a good profit from ICO does not mean this is the right way to use as your main job and quit of your daily work. I think you have to rely on a job that provides a steady income and without too much risk. it's for your financial good. while relying on ICO is very risky you have to wait until ICO is launching and listed to the exchange. if you are not lucky, that ICO fails listed to exchange and you lose your money. I don't think 100% enter in this job. do it for investment only dude. it is not too time consuming anyway

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid   
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money