Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2018, 09:43:53 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive beggars?  (Read 3887 times)
Happy Smile

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

Beggars with trezor?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1022
Merit: 524

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

It's like that well known said: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime". It's important to help people, since they are able to improve themselves into a new condition they won't need to beg anymore. Any kind of charity is palliative and temporary, or at least it should be. But since a long time ago charity is weapon for institutions and personalities to show influence before the society. These charitable people don't achieve to finish the poverty, but to make the maintenance of it forever!

Bitcoin has nothing to do with this. If fiat didn't solve it, Bitcoin won't. The beggars must try improving their posture towards their lives. Others can advice and give them hints, but the real change can emerge only from inside the individuals.

Lanatsa

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

I think it will happen if one who earn in bitcoin help them so that beggars can eat foods tricely. In someway it won't happen because more on people who earn bitcoin only focuses on thier personal needs.
Each of us do have needs which we would really prioritize things but if we are already comes to a point on where our funds are already excess then its not really bad to donate into those people who are in need. Just like on what I'm doing in my place I do make some feeding program for the poor people who do resides on my place. Might be small but somehow it would really be a good help for them. Giving free food and groceries which is being repacked already.

Earlier I had to read an ICO's project supporting orphanage  from what they earn from the project. People who are in need of a penny, a dollar is really a big thing. 

It would be more wise enough to make the BTC receiver aware of benefits from holding or circulating when the price goes up.  And they can be made aware of exchange as well. 
If you are planning to engage with those organizations then its still better but I don't even see those orphanage projects do really follow on what they do really aim for besides we can really make it on our own if we'd like to but I do strongly believe most of the time those poor people would really always prefer on receiving dollars instead on having dollar bitcoin directly.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌

The Exchange for the EOS Community!  

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
princesspoppy

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

I think what beggars need to survive in life is having proper job. Bitcoin is not the first option here for them to survive with their lives but yes bitcoin can help beggars to survive but it can only happen if beggars can earn bitcoins by themselves. If beggars do have things needed to use in order to earn bitcoins and if they only have knowledge on what to do in/with bitcoins, they can earn money for themselves. They can even survive from being beggars to millionaires.
As for people who are earning through bitcoin, I don't think they are obligated to help beggars. It's their own choice if they want to help them or if they want to keep their earnings for themselves. I can't blame them, they work hard for it, but I think it is still better to share your blessings than keeping it just for yourself.

camito

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

I think yes, bitcoin can help beggars, if there are only kind-hearted people earning from bitcoin who wants to share their money with the people in need just like beggars. Beggars don't really need that much money. Even small amount of money is enough for them, even foods and drinks for a whole day is already a big thing for them. Small things for people who has lot of money is already a big deal for these beggars and they would really appreciate it such a small acts like giving them foods or anything that can help them ease life even for just a day. I think there are still these kind of people  who like sharing blessings they received and hoping more people like this to come.

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
signup01

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

PlayGame.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

I think it will happen if one who earn in bitcoin help them so that beggars can eat foods tricely. In someway it won't happen because more on people who earn bitcoin only focuses on thier personal needs.

Bitcoin that I have may be only a few, but a sense of 'want to share' to a beggar has been in my instinct since I was a child.

It is impossible. There are too many beggars in the world and the amount needed to support them should be provided by the government.

True, the number of beggars always evolves as the human population increases. Only the government can solve this problem, because beggars are the responsibility of the government wherever they are.

Bitcoin is not different from any other vehicle. Sometimes it can produce funny effects. For example Wiki Leaks had a ban from the US government and could not open accounts. They started accepting bitcoin as donations and then bitcoin made a x10.... LOL

Strange, why modern countries use the ancient law, LOL.
if that's the problem I know baseball and most also not know why the state still use the ancient law. but now the new law is better than the old or the old

████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████                  █████
█████                  █████
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
█████      ██████      █████
█████      ██████      █████
▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      █████
                       █████
                       █████
▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
█████      █████████████████
█████      █████████████████
PLAYGAME.
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
 ██
 ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
Medium
Twitter
YouTube
ezajavo

Activity: 411
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

it's fine to help each other, giving donations for who needy ,that's way how we can connect with others people, if we talking forum bitcoin you can teach easy way to get bitcoin with simple think, bitcoin forum always support it
bitcoinmagneto

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

In my opinion bitcoin can help the beggars to survive but to a limited extent. And the idea of helping them by bitcoin users entirely depends upon them, no one can force them or pursue them in helping beggars.But it would be wrong doing so, because we should help by providing them work so they can earn for their survival rather than depending upon others.
-avp

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

bitcoin will nor affect people’s life. Some people are really nice. But there are too many beggars and the nice people who tries to help isn’t just enough. Though it would be great to see bitcoin make the world just a little bit better Smiley
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:21:27 AM

It can save beggar as long as they are knowledgeable about bitcoin and they know how to manage and how to invest

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

It depends upon the situation if they know how to deal and how to manage and they are knowledgeable about it
minthit

Activity: 320
Merit: 11

'Meta' is shittier than an obvious shit. :D

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

Currently, no way it will happen. I have joined some bitcoin related groups on facebook and already seen some people begging bitcoin.People respond with a bitter no. Yes, they know that beggars are also human and have basic needs and for that people will give a few bucks, whether it's USD or other national fiat, but not bitcoin because they believe in bitcoin or maybe believe in its future price. For them, every satoshi counts. Cheesy

Pasnik

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

It depends upon the situation if they know how to deal and how to manage and they are knowledgeable about it
Yes it is still depends on the situation if a certain person could help those in needs to eat atleast thrice a day. But I have heared someone giving btc or donating btc to the poor. This action could really help people to survive with their needs.

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
richkellj

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

I don’t really get the direction you’re heading, do you mean whether Bitcoin will survive them if they get into Bitcoin? I don’t really think that will be possible, because they don’t have money to invest into Bitcoin, and they don’t even have a smartphone or a computer, they know nothing about the internet. So not possible.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 742
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

So why do you blame it on the people who do not want to be a beggar so they find their own way of finding a good job or work that can give them good amount of money they can need? Beggars are just homeless, but most of them are still capable of doing a job in which they do not do. Bitcoin cannot stop poverty it is just an asset, and if Satoshi made this currency to cure Poverty then I think it should be done maybe in the future. Beggars are poor people and we should help them but most of them are just relying on the help they are given.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

So why do you blame it on the people who do not want to be a beggar so they find their own way of finding a good job or work that can give them good amount of money they can need? Beggars are just homeless, but most of them are still capable of doing a job in which they do not do. Bitcoin cannot stop poverty it is just an asset, and if Satoshi made this currency to cure Poverty then I think it should be done maybe in the future. Beggars are poor people and we should help them but most of them are just relying on the help they are given.
I think so too, now there are enough people who become beggars, earn money without trying to work, but with perfect physique they can still do the job, but they do not want to work, helping others is good, things to do , but as good as we should be able to see which ones are worth to be given and the lazy ones,
bitcoin is there for people who are trying to get it even though it takes a long time and effort
fairytale

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Aside from just giving them food, Why don't just teach them the in and out of bitcoin thus provide them the basic tools smartphone, computers and internet? if someone will be willing to do that then my answer to the question is yes but if its not provided then my answer is no. we should teach them how to fish not by simply giving them fish. won't it be more rewarding if we gain from the fruit of our labor?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bosede1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

I don' think this is a straight forward answer question because this depends on personality holding the coins. And it is not law backing that anybody holding bitcoin shouldn't give alms so the question bitcoin surviving beggars? I am sorry to answer this with another question, has Bitcoin survive the holders? this is survival of the fittest thing called management.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
f150

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

You are right that those who get the results from Bitcoin forget the situation of others under them is a poor beggar, because they also want to be able to feel a decent life. we should give them a little help to buy something or food they want, they expect help and will be very happy if someone helps them. But only a noble heart can help beggars like them.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

There are so many problems to this. You're essentially saying that if the world had a new currency, magically all of poverty would be solved. This is highly incorrect.

1) Beggars would need to learn what Bitcoin is. If they don't have basic information about it, there's no way for them to know how to make money. Furthermore, there aren't many ways to make money out of crypto besides trading your own investment, which beggars cannot afford.

2) Beggars would need some form of technology to access their Bitcoin and maintian constant interaction with the markets and the Internet. Without that, they won't be able to do any research.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.