Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 09:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Davor coin hack  (Read 128 times)
praveenchiriki (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Hi all, iam new to crypto world and my first investment is into Davor lending platform, i have bought around 11.5 dav and started lending after 2 weeks  i had a balance of 3.025 dav, then after that my account has been hacked and the balance DAV were sold and converted into BTC and transfered to a unknown BTC address, iam still confused what wrong did i do. Help needed
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Hi all, iam new to crypto world and my first investment is into Davor lending platform, i have bought around 11.5 dav and started lending after 2 weeks  i had a balance of 3.025 dav, then after that my account has been hacked and the balance DAV were sold and converted into BTC and transfered to a unknown BTC address, iam still confused what wrong did i do. Help needed

Its either your account is compromised and did not safely stored the passkey of your account. Or you have accessed your account on a malware infected device leading to hackers easily getting the information of your account.
praveenchiriki (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

could u pls, if there is way to find the malware or improve the security
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Hello, what kind of book? How did you start learning this? I'm interested in learning how to study
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

could u pls, if there is way to find the malware or improve the security
And how can you improve security? I read somewhere that they often steal money and they can not be returned any more, all that you earned can disappear in one moment (((
eosfaucet.com

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Hi all, iam new to crypto world and my first investment is into Davor lending platform

congratulations, you did everything wrong
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: