Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][SEN] Consensus AI - Decentralized AI Platform for Collective Governance  (Read 14431 times)
JWdar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

Great project looking forward for the ICO information. If there is need for a Dutch translation I reserve the translation.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

They seem to have fixed the problem of people not being able to register this morning

Here's a link to the free Consensus airdrop: https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/10qJFk
oleggutsol

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

They seem to have fixed the problem of people not being able to register this morning

Here's a link to the free Consensus airdrop: https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/10qJFk

There's been a large demand for the airdrop, so the servers were overloaded during some periods, it should be faster now.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

The airdrop is nice and all, but it seems that the referrals aren't counted.

At least one friend of mine subscribed with my referral and it didn't appear.
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Takes 15-20 min to update, you may need to relog too. Patience.

Use same email or Twitter you used 1st time.

If used EMAIL you need to get new MAGIC Link

Your REF Link will always be the same.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Takes 15-20 min to update, you may need to relog too. Patience.

Use same email or Twitter you used 1st time.

If used EMAIL you need to get new MAGIC Link

Your REF Link will always be the same.

He has registered for over 20 hours now.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

If you can bring this concept effectively, it will help much. But, the risk in this project is high. Because, Administration of Governence is complicated and vulnerable to leaked. So, how your project protect the trust from your stakes?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
AmodeusLex

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

Do u have russian thread?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

couldn't get the "follow' +200 tokens because the site was a bit laggy.
it didn't update there.

but happy to be participating.

do you plan to organize a bounty campaign?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

Hi, I just got finished getting my magic link and I am very happy that I get it already. Thank you so much for making me as part of this activity. I am looking forward for a further announcement. Though, I wait for how many minutes but its all worth it since I got it in the end. Thank you.

andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

SEN World Citizen Airdrop is now over!Distributed 20 million SEN to over 26K people!It's all very well ,you've got a great community ,but what's next?we're all waiting for team news and announcements.
ConsensusAI

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

Do u have russian thread?

Will be started in a couple of days Smiley
ConsensusAI

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

SEN World Citizen Airdrop is now over — we've distributed 20 million SEN to over 26K people in just over 24 hours!
If you participated in the airdrop, you will get an update from us soon.

Otherwise, subscribe to our mailing list for future project updates: https://consensus.ai/

ConsensusAI

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the SEN World Citizen Airdrop!

The airdrop was a success, we allocated 20 million SEN to over 26,000 people in 186 countries.
28,000 early supporters joined our Twitter and we now have over 18,000 people in our Telegram group.
This is truly a global community.

We are finalizing the campaign now and will issue an update once this work is done. The tokens have been allocated, but not yet distributed. We will announce the distribution phase details next week.

Please find more details here: https://medium.com/consensus-ai/sen-world-citizen-airdrop-is-completed-next-steps-ede655ca2ce2

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

Consensus AI World Citizen Airdrop Update

Thank you for your participation in the airdrop and your patience!

We allocated 20 million SEN to over 26,000 people in 186 countries.

Genesis team has been working hard during the last two weeks and finally the Airdrop Portal is updated!

Now everyone who participated in the airdrop are able to:
Check SEN balance
Link Ethereum wallet address.
The tokens you earned will be automatically transferred to your wallet during the distribution phase in a couple of weeks, the distribution date will be announced later.

We see that there is a number of people who had registered at the Airdrop portal during the Airdrop but didn’t perform any actions to earn tokens. For these participants there is still an option of getting 500 SEN now, by linking their Twitter account in their Genesis account (400 SEN) and following Consensus AI twitter (100 SEN) using the “Follow Twitter” button at the portal.

https://medium.com/consensus-ai/consensus-ai-world-citizen-airdrop-update-d1a7046fd29
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

Great news. Update with your Ethereum address, otherwise might miss out from the airdrop.
Can't wait to see how this project rolls out.
newtrader34

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Very promising project. I will closely keep track of the progress.
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I like the idea, promising and great team. Thanks to blockchain tech
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

effect.ai is also engaged in artificial intelligence and you are also similar to this project huh?
Onedutch

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

March #2 Update https://medium.com/consensus-ai/march-2018-consensus-ai-project-update-2-70534cc30c18

March has been an eventful month for the Consensus AI team, and in this second update we are happy to share some of our results and announce further project updates with regards to the SEN token sale and airdrop tokens distribution:

Strategic Partners Token Sale
We have completed the strategic partners token sale for the Consensus AI project. Early on we received an overwhelming interest in the project and decided to work with a select group of partners and investors, who would accelerate our development and growth and be additive to our vision and mission. We were extremely fortunate to partner with some of the leaders in the decentralized movement and artificial intelligence community, and we wanted to give them the preference to purchase SEN tokens. Due to the token demand, as well as the changing global regulations regarding the token sales, we decided to only offer the tokens for purchase to the strategic accredited investors, who passed our KYC process.

Consequently, we will not have a public sale of tokens at the moment. We may offer some tokens for sale to additional strategic partners, most likely traditional venture funds, in the future, and these will be native Sentient network tokens, not ERC-20 tokens.

Airdrop Token Distribution
Due to the recent regulatory ambiguity regarding the classification of airdrop tokens, we have decided not to distribute the airdrop tokens before the main network launch, but rather provide all the airdrop participants with the native Sen coin on the network at the time of launch.

If you have participated in the Consensus Airdrop, please note:

As long as you control the Ethereum address provided to us, you have a guarantee that you will be able to control a corresponding address on the Sentient network, which will contain the correct amount of Sen, as encoded in the genesis block.
We will make the Sentient network genesis block available online before the network launch for full transparency.
We’ve already started working on a tool that will allow you to check if your address is included in the genesis block, and securely generate and download your Sentient digital wallet.
This decision was taken to ensure the project long-term success by staying within the regulatory compliance framework. Additionally, this will give everyone who participated in the airdrop more time to claim their Sen — to date, about 46% of all participants filled out their Ethereum wallets in their Mothership accounts. Originally we planned to close Ethereum wallet submission on March 25, but we are now extending this deadline until the network launch.

We are also migrating the accounts from the Mothership infrastructure to Consensus AI website and will have end-to-end control of the process to accelerate delivery, integrate and improve the user experience. Mothership assisted us during the initial stages of the project and we’re now moving to the next stage, where we develop everything internally.

Accelerating the Network Delivery
With this additional funding now available, we’re able to accelerate some of the project timelines and are now planning to deliver the network in Q2, ahead of the originally proposed schedule. Our own internal deadline is early June 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: