Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mtgox is only able to do 10 international wire transfers a day  (Read 2854 times)
dmcurser (OP)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:08:22 PM

As a title says I just got  respone from the mtgox support bank section I will post the response around 430 PST time when I get off of work.

1Q7TPBHHVmGCvqffYHpXCCBgbcBQ4NwXdW
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxjs

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:17:04 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:45:45 PM by xxjs

So the bank clerk has to eat a plate of sushi between each bank wire? Thats a lot of sushi.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:59:56 PM

That's hard to believe. Limits on amount are normal, but why a limit on the number of transfers? Unless SEPA transfers within the Euro zone, banks charge a fee for each international transfer, so the more transfers you make, the more money they get.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:05:33 PM

Bulls6it! I don't believe anything mtgox says these days. All lies coming out of them. Why don't they just commit harakiri/seppuku and die? Bitcoin, and thus the world, will be so much better without them.
dmcurser (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:14:15 PM

Marion, Aug 26 14:04 (JST):
Dear Valued Customer,

As explained by the Support Team, we have currently a big backlog for international wire transfer.

Currently, only 10 wire transfer can be done by days and additional one can be done manually but the bank fee is really expensive.

Domestic transfer are less than 24 hours.

EUR and PLN transfer are less than a week but limited to Europe or country processing SEPA transactions (swiss, Norway,...).
[a week for big amount, less for others]

We are currently working on new partners and deal with interesting fee for our users. (Banks take their time, so it cannot be done quickly)

And before the end of the year we will open a new and robust solution for international wire transfer.

We sincerely apologies for the issue and understand your frustration.

Thank you for your support and patience since 2011.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

pascalvanhecke

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:40:40 PM

EUR and PLN transfer are less than a week but limited to Europe or country processing SEPA transactions (swiss, Norway,...).
This is nonsense and I think the posted email text is fake.  SEPA transfers take at least a month too.

I am still waiting for 3 SEPA withdrawal requests (status: confirmed) to be processed, the oldest dating from 2013/07/29.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:10:53 PM

This is nonsense and I think the posted email text is fake.  SEPA transfers take at least a month too.

I am still waiting for 3 SEPA withdrawal requests (status: confirmed) to be processed, the oldest dating from 2013/07/29.

Why would Gox make an announcement on something so core to their business in an individual support e-mail to a single customer? Makes no sense.

Vires in numeris
dmcurser (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:39:02 PM

Would you like to see the whole support ticket that has been going on for the last month and a half or so I'm not going to post something that isn't true I'm posting there exact response

Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:05:58 PM

If the problem is limited to international wires only, couldn't someone offer a sister service to take withdrawls to Japanese bank accounts? I mean, they'd only have to register under Japanese MSB terms, which are probably more lax than US requirements.
painlord2k

Activity: 453
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:56:26 PM

If the problem is limited to international wires only, couldn't someone offer a sister service to take withdrawls to Japanese bank accounts? I mean, they'd only have to register under Japanese MSB terms, which are probably more lax than US requirements.

The problem is not setting up the service, is dealing with US residents or citizens and the US government interference.
There is a reason bank around the world refuse to deal with US residents and citizens: US regulations being a big pain in the ass.
So, dear US residents and citizens, your money is not welcome in any foreign bank. It cost too much to deal with it and the US regulations.
Raralith

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 08:38:10 PM

I sold some coins 6 weeks ago. On Mt. Gox website, it says it can take up to 3 weeks for an international wire to go through (Japan to USA). I waited 3 weeks after said transfer, I sent in a ticket, and was told 2 more weeks because they were really behind. Well, 2 more weeks pass (last week), and their response is that it's taking a lot of time to do these. It's now been 6 weeks since the transfer started.
AKCoins

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 10:46:21 PM

Yet another sketchy Mt. Gox story...
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 10:59:46 PM

The problem is not setting up the service, is dealing with US residents or citizens and the US government interference.
There is a reason bank around the world refuse to deal with US residents and citizens: US regulations being a big pain in the ass.
So, dear US residents and citizens, your money is not welcome in any foreign bank. It cost too much to deal with it and the US regulations.

Hopefully that changes?  Or better yet, Bitcoin starts to become more widely accepted so we can just avoid the banks altogether and never trade bitcoin back to fiat.

I am just contently holding my small stash.  It just seems to complicated to sell any in the US anyways.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
dmcurser (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:12:27 AM

what so sketchy about it. the fact that its true.

Hello,

Thank you for the email and sorry for the delayed response. On checking with your account it seems that your withdrawal is in "confirmed" status, which means it is awaiting to be processed fully. When it is processed it will be displayed as status "processed". So we will let you know when it gets fully processed. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

[Attention: Please protect your account using OTP to ensure that your funds are safe and secure. Failing to do so makes your information vulnerable to hackers.
Please visit https://mtgox.com/security]

June 30, 2013 07:56
User photo Linda Support
Support Desk
mario costa has joined the room

Linda Support 14:34:
Welcome to Mt.Gox Live Chat Support

mario costa has left the room

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

[Attention: Please protect your account using OTP to ensure that your funds are safe and secure. Failing to do so makes your information vulnerable to hackers.

July 03, 2013 18:04
User photo mario costa
its almost been 3 weeks now or 15 working days how much longer is it going to take. it usally takes less then 10 working days. you dont have anything post about delays so what is going on?

July 03, 2013 18:06
User photo Eiden
Support Desk
Hello,

Thank you for the email. On checking with your withdrawal it seems to be still in the queue for processing. Very recently Mtgox have updated to process all withdrawals manually and we have arranged a huge team for it. Hope your withdrawal will be processed soon and will update you regarding this. For more support assistance kindly get back to us.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

July 04, 2013 08:38
User photo mario costa
ok its been over a month can you plz tell me how much longer i am going to be waiting for my money this is getting ridiculous.

July 08, 2013 17:31
User photo Eiden
Support Desk
Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we are sorting out our new system for processing withdrawals. We have already resumed wire transfers after a few days of testing and have released a statement here:

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

We really thank you very much for your patience and support, and we look forward to provide more positive news soon.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

July 08, 2013 23:18
User photo Eiden
Support Desk
Hello,

As we do not have a specific ETA on any withdrawals we apologize for the inconvenience caused to at any point. Hope everything will be sorted and get cleared and will get back to you soon regarding the same.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

July 08, 2013 23:21
User photo mario costa
any updates on my withdraw

July 11, 2013 17:43
User photo Eiden
Support Desk
Hello Mario,

Sorry to let you know that still your withdrawal is in pending stage as there is a delay in processing all the funds in the queue. We will surely get back to you on this when it gets processed as we are daily checking onto it. Anyway your money is safe here. We appreciate your patience regarding the delay.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

July 11, 2013 22:13
User photo mario costa
well what type of compensation do i get for this bc the is ridiculous. there is no way it takes this much type to do wire transfer. im really tired of waiting.

July 13, 2013 05:02
User photo mario costa
how much longer are you going to hold my money i think you have had more then enough time

July 16, 2013 17:49
User photo mario costa
can i plz have an estamted date on when im going to get my money

July 17, 2013 17:58
User photo Eiden
Support Desk
Hello Mario,

Thank you for your patience and waiting. As I mentioned in my previous mail all the "International" transfer type withdrawals are getting delayed and we are checking all the pending withdrawals daily which includes your withdrawal too in it. Kindly be patient for your withdrawal to process fully as there is no specific ETA for any of the withdrawals. Hope it will be resolved soon as we are in frequent touch with our bank.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

July 17, 2013 21:01
User photo Marcus
Support Desk

Marcus 18:30:

mario costa 18:30:
hi

Hi

Marcus 18:31:
How can I help you today

mario costa 18:31:
i am just trying to get a real update on my withdrawl you guys have to have a timeline or somthing its almost been 2 months and i still havent recived my money

mario costa 18:33:
you shouldnt just hold my money for however long you guys wish it takes about 7 days for a wire transfer not 2 months

mario costa 18:34:
any answers to any of my ?

Marcus 18:35:
sorry please be on hold i will check that for you

mario costa 18:41:
how long do you need to check 6 mins should be long enough

Marcus 18:41:
we are sorry to inform you that we currently do not have an ETA as withdrawal are being processed manually. the best we can do is that we check and we will keep you updated on the status.

mario costa 18:42:
so your telling me that you are atleast 2 months behind on withdrawls

mario costa 18:43:
Huh

Marcus 18:43:
yes that is correct and your withdrawal will processed in the queue.

however you still have the option

to cancel the withdrawal and send the funds back to your account

mario costa 18:44:
no offense but dont you think that is a bit ridiculous to be that far behind

your dealing with money not some thing

Marcus 18:44:
we are putting in all our efforts to have to straightened out and soon we should have that sorted out

Marcus 18:44:
and we apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused

mario costa 18:46:
no your not bc an issuse like this should never happen in this day and age you should

a) nhire more help

b) fix your atomatic withdrawls

mario costa 18:47:
and option b would be the easyer and should of been done idk about the same week as you first found out your issuse

Marcus 18:48:
and the answer for your question we are working on this day and night and really apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and we request more time.

Marcus 18:50:
would you require any further assistance.

mario costa 18:50:
thats all fine and shit you can lie all you want but it doesnt take 2 months to fix an issuse like this

mario costa 18:51:
and i dont have patience you ruin my trip to las vegus bc you guys withheld all this information for your customers

Marcus 18:51:
we will come up with a solution soon and every thing will be back on track.

mario costa 18:52:
thatt doersnt fucking matter what do i get for compensation for your fuckup you ruined my trip bc you withheld knowing that you hasd an issuse

mario costa 18:53:
and your still lieing to everyone about it in your own july 4th post you already say everything is on track and back to normal and will idk but i highly doubt it is

mario costa 18:53:
since i still dont have my money

Marcus 18:55:
Sorry the delay is because of our bank so we will not be able to provide any compensation and that was not a lie we are processing the withdrawals manually but since the queue is large we are struggling a bit to process withdrawal all at once.

Marcus 18:58:
would you require any further assistance.

mario costa 18:58:
? marcus do you think that is far if it was you waiting on the money and maybe you were using it for a trip or a funeral and gox didnt even have the decency to tell you about the delays

mario costa 19:00:
you dont have to answer that i already no your going to lie about it

mario costa 19:01:
no i dont need anything else i just need my money rthat is all

and maybe you need to go to church and repent for all the lies you are having to do for the company you work for

Marcus 19:01:
we apologize for the inconvenince the best we can do is that we will wait for the withdrawal to be processed

Marcus 19:02:
and will keep you updated on the status

Marcus 19:02:
or if you wish you cancel the withdrawal and send the funds back to your account

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

July 21, 2013 22:33
User photo mario costa
are you ever going to get me my money

July 25, 2013 07:31
User photo Linda Support
Support Desk

Linda Support 21:00:

Linda Support 21:00:
Hello.

Linda Support 21:01:
Hello.

mario costa 21:01:
im just chcking to see when im going to get my money

mario costa 21:02:
Huh

Linda Support 21:03:
On checking I can see that you have made a withdrawal on 2013-06-14.

Linda Support 21:03:
At the moment we are manually processing wire transfers and have a slight backlog as we create a new withdrawal system with our banking partners.

mario costa 21:04:
... you been saying that for over 2 months

mario costa 21:05:
you dont need to lie to me theres no way even manually doing withdrawls it takes over 2 months to do them

mario costa 21:07:
do you have a timeframe of when im going to get my money

mario costa 21:08:
bc 2 months is a long as time to wait to get paid

Linda Support 21:08:
This is because of the delay from our banking team as you are already been informed of our new processing system

would you be working for mt gox if they didnt pay you for 2 months?

Linda Support 21:08:
We will keep you updated as soon as possible.

thats

just it there are no updates

Linda Support 21:09:
We are sorry for the delay.

mario costa 21:09:
you gyuys have my money i want it i think i have waited more then long enough

Linda Support 21:09:
We will let you know once the withdrawal is processed.

mario costa 21:09:
dont lie to me your not sorry you dont care you know why and how i know this

mario costa 21:10:
bc your getting paid as to where i am not im being lied to

mario costa 21:10:
i want my fucking money that it ive waited and been patent long enough dont you think

mario costa 21:12:
do i need to get a lawyer and sue you guys just to get my money?Huh?

mario costa 21:13:
HuhHuh??

mario costa 21:14:
yup no answer like normal

Linda Support 21:15:
Please refrain from using profanity as I will be forced to end this chat session.

mario costa 21:15:
i really hope somthing really horrible happens to everyone that works at mtgox bc you guys are nothing but a bunch of liers

mario costa 21:16:
oo so sorry you would be mad to if you didnt get paid for more then 2 months

Linda Support 21:17:
we do understand the situation. we are expecting the withdrawals to be processed soon and our team is working hard to increase transaction speed.

Linda Support 21:17:
Please give us some time so that all will be back to normal as you expect.

mario costa 21:18:
no you dont bc im sorry being 2 months behind is unrealistic

mario costa 21:18:
you guys are either withholding info or are running a scam to be thast far behind

Linda Support 21:19:
We have already made an announcement on this. Please refer https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

mario costa 21:20:
Mt. Gox is happy to announce that global account withdrawals have now fully resumed

mario costa 21:20:
then i would of alredy been paid

mario costa 21:21:
but there is approximately a two-week back-log

you read that your own staement

Linda Support 21:21:
This will be resolved soon and we will keep you updated on this.

a 2 week back log

are you going to lie to me some more

mario costa 21:22:
even if i gave you time for your 2 week back log thats still a month and a half that i have been waiting for no rhyme or reason plz explain and explain it without lieing thur your theeth

mario costa 21:23:
Huh

Linda Support 21:24:
Please be advised that as of now the withdrawals are processed manually and we are trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

mario costa 21:25:
so waqit

your statment is a lie

man do you guys ever tell the thurth

mario costa 21:26:
https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

mario costa 21:27:
maybe you should read your own company statment befor you go lieing and or messing up your story

mario costa 21:28:
i just want to know the truth and when i will get my money give me a date i have waited long enough and dealt with enough of your guys lies

Linda Support 21:29:
We do not have any ETA at this time and we apologize for the delay. We are expecting the withdrawals to be cleared soon and we will update you as soon as possible.

mario costa 21:30:
thzat is bs and you know it you have to have a eta wither it be a week or 2 somthing i asked you to stop lieing to me and you still lie

mario costa 21:31:
i really really hope the devil gets you for lieing so much i think i am done with this convo i hate liers

Linda Support 21:33:
Please understand that this is the present situation that the withdrawals has been delayed due to manual processing.

Linda Support 21:35:
So please give us some time and the withdrawal should be processed soon.

Linda Support 21:35:
We will keep you updated once the withdrawal is processed.

mario costa 21:36:
i still hope somthing bad happens to you for lieing

mario costa 21:36:
anyways have a horrible day lier

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

July 28, 2013 01:06
User photo mario costa
so when am i going to get my money and plz dont use the 2 week delay responce since you have already done that 2 or 3 times

August 13, 2013 06:13
User photo James Support
Support Desk

James Support 9:02:

James Support 9:02:
Hi

mario costa 9:03:
hi

mario costa 9:03:
so whats the excuss going to be today of why i still havent gotten my money

James Support 9:04:
We are sorry for the delay. We understand it is not acceptable. The withdrawals are resumed and the funds are processed one by one.

mario costa 9:05:
so when will i recive my money

James Support 9:05:
We are expecting the withdrawals to be cleared by coming weeks and I will let you know the status of the withddrawal.

James Support 9:06:
We do not have ETA at this time. If you feel it is delay, I will cancel the withdrawal and the funds will be refunded back to your MtGox account.

mario costa 9:07:
wtf its been way over you own fucking alottaed time

mario costa 9:08:
i mean come on give me somthing this is bs im trying to wait im trying to be nice and decent and all you ppl are are jerks about it all with the same bs of we dont have a eta

James Support 9:10:
Please we are working on to process the withdrawals as soon as possible. As withdrawals are processing one by one, we can not say the ETA at this time.

mario costa 9:11:
seriously what do monkey run your company Huh

James Support 9:12:
Please do not use bad words.

mario costa 9:13:
what bad word?

monkey

thats not a bad word

James Support 9:13:
Please refer the below link for your reference.

James Support 9:13:
https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20130805.html

it means primate maybe you should go back to school

James Support 9:14:
As you sent ****wtf its been way over you own fucking alottaed time

mario costa 9:14:
lol

mario costa 9:14:
what arte you refernceing in that press release

mario costa 9:15:
you mean the fact that all you talked about under Deposits and Withdrawal Update

is the fact that it takes a little longer for you guy to get money when i deposit it

James Support 9:15:
We are working on the withdrawals to be processed soon.

nothing about withdrawls

mario costa 9:16:
yha maybe you should refer https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130704.html

mario costa 9:17:
where your company says that withdrawls are only 2 weeks behind

mario costa 9:18:
but maybe your not smart enough to comprhened that 2 weeks is only 14 days not 2 months which is over 60 days

James Support 9:19:
Please be advised we have recent announcement on the withdrawal not about 2 weeks delay.

mario costa 9:20:
... so you are just dumb ok ty for clearing that up

James Support 9:22:
I will forward this to banking department and I will try to process the funds as soon as possible.

mario costa 9:22:
maybe befor you talk about somthing you should read it your company posted on july 4th about the back log of 2 weeks and i quote

The new system is just now getting under way, so there is still a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome. It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.

end quote

mario costa 9:23:
so yes when i say that the 2 week back log thing is a lie and that your lieing now i sir am telling the truth

James Support 9:23:
Yes, I understand that, as the withdrawals are processing one by one, it will take time to get to the normal queue.

maybe you should learn to tell the truth

mario costa 9:24:
i think a monkey is smarter then you

mario costa 9:25:
im leqaving now your so dumb that you back rocks look smart and your also bad at lieing you need to work on it also plz hurry all i want it my money that is owed to me by your company and i will be giving my lawyer a call in he morning over this ]

James Support 9:26:
Sorry for the delay. We will process the funds as soon as possible.

mario costa 9:26:
jesus hates liers and you will burn for lieing i hope you like being hot

James Support 9:29:
We are apologize for delay. Our banking department working on it and the withdrawals will be cleared soon.

mario costa 9:29:
your still going to burn for lieing its to late for you now carma always comes back to get even

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

August 13, 2013 13:00
User photo Linda Support
Support Desk
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your withdrawal request.

Due to a change in our banking system we are currently experiencing a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process.

Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is a huge back-log we need to overcome.

It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.

Again, we apologize for the delay and we will contact you once your withdrawal has been processed.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

August 13, 2013 19:36
User photo Danny
Support Desk
Hello,

We understand that the delay has been unacceptable and we are working with various banks, partners to send the withdrawals at the earliest. We still have few weeks back log that we need to cover and as an exception if you need the funds faster we can send you through the manual transfer that will involve 5% fees from our end. Please let us know if you wish to proceed with it.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

August 24, 2013 20:35
User photo Linda Support
Support Desk

Linda Support 18:17:

Linda Support 18:17:
Hello.

mario costa 18:18:
check on my wire trasnfer going on 2 months 2 weeks long

mario costa 18:18:
how much longer bc i was told two week over 3 weeks ago

mario costa 18:20:
Huh?

Linda Support 18:21:
Yes, I have gone through the ticket you have requested.

Linda Support 18:21:
On checking I can see that you are already been informed about the extra fee 5% to be paid to speedup the transaction.

mario costa 18:21:
no

Linda Support 18:22:
Please check the last update on the ticket 98713.

mario costa 18:22:
yha i just did i was sent just when i loged in

mario costa 18:23:
and it is a bs thing

mario costa 18:23:
speed up a transaction that should at most take a week to do that i have been waiting for for over 2 and 1/2 months is rediculous

Linda Support 18:25:
As an exception, if you urgently need money within 7 days we can sent the fund that you requested manually.

mario costa 18:25:

mario costa 18:26:
its been over 80 days i have been waiting

mario costa 18:26:
what part of that dont you get

Linda Support 18:29:
As you know there has been changes made to our banking process we are experiencing a huge backlogs of withdrawals that need to be processed and we do not have an ETA on when all the withdrawals will be processed. But as an exception you can pay a 5% of fee so that you will receive the funds within 7 days.

mario costa 18:29:

are you stupid or just dumb

Huh

you want me to pay more bc you are incapable of runing and manging your bissness

Huh??

Linda Support 18:31:
I am sorry to inform you that this is just because of the delay from our banking team as we have a large number of withdrawals that need to be cleared out.

mario costa 18:32:

mario costa 18:32:
i am like at the beging of the list tho i mad my withdrawl before you even announced of any delays or anyhting so why am i still waiting

Linda Support 18:33:
We are processing the withdrawals manually and are still working with our bank to have the issues sorted and we expect to have this resolved soon.

mario costa 18:35:
fine then i want my 1000 dollars back in my account as btc at the rate of 96 dollars wich was my last buy in so i should see a total of 10.416666 returned to my account

Linda Support 18:36:
Do you want to cancel the withdrawal made?

mario costa 18:37:
forst tell me if your going to be able to credit my account the 10.41666 btc

mario costa 18:38:
HuhHuh

Linda Support 18:39:
Once the withdrawal is cancelled, the funds($1,000.00000) will be credited back to your account without any charges.

mario costa 18:40:
no forget that i m not losing monety bc mtgox is a failed bissness you need to credit me in btc not usd since there isnt anyhting that can be done in usd

mario costa 18:41:
you should credit my account at my last buy in it is only fair my last buy in was at 96 dollars ber btc

mario costa 18:42:
since you guys are unable to proccess and usd transactions

Linda Support 18:42:
I am sorry to inform you that we will not be able to credit the funds in Bitcoins. We can only cancel the withdrawal made if you wish to so that you can convert them to BTC.

... yha so i lose more money and you guys make more money how is that even right

?

mtgox is unable to run there bissness so instead of taking care of there customers your going to F*** them over some more by profiting off the exchange yet again

w/e how long untill i see my withdrawl how many more weeks

Huh?

Linda Support 18:46:
As of now we do not have an ETA to followup, so that we are unable to determine the exact time frame for withdrawals.

ok heres a btter question in the last day how manyh usd withdrawls were you able to proccess

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Linda Support 18:49:
We have been able to send the withdrawals that are initiated earlier and we are still working on the other backlog

Linda Support 18:49:
We understand that it has taken long

mario costa 18:49:
you didnt answer my question

mario costa 18:49:
how many a number per day you have been able to do so far

Linda Support 18:50:
Unfortunately we are unable to determine the exact figure as the transactions are sent through our system

Linda Support 18:50:
We are committed to send the transfers as early as possible

stop the lies

earlerier you said all are being manually done

Linda Support 18:51:
If you need the funds real quick you can prefer getting them through the manual transfers

mario costa 18:51:
so how many per day have been done manually

Linda Support 18:51:
Unfortunately we are unable to locate the exact figure for this

mario costa 18:52:
take an estamited one then

Linda Support 18:53:
Unfortunately we would not be able to provide the exact number and we would surely check with the banking team on the same

mario costa 18:54:
i didnt ask for and exact number i said estamted

mario costa 18:57:
grrr w/e i guess its time for lawyers to get involed right since your unwilling to send me my funds

mario costa 18:58:
HuhHuh

Linda Support 18:58:
I am sorry to say that we will not be able to provide the information as per the company policies.

mario costa 18:59:
what information of wither i should sue you or not

mario costa 18:59:
bc im pretty sure thats my choice

mario costa 19:00:
do you have a statment on http://www.tweaktown.com/news/32478/us-feds-seize-2-1-million-more-from-bitcoin-exchange-mt-gox/index.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

seeems you arnt vary good at following laws im sure the us would mind throwing on a class action lawsuit against you as well

Linda Support 19:02:
I will have this forwarded to our higher level team and they get back to your shortly.

mario costa 19:03:
when how long bcd i want my money i have waited long enough

Linda Support 19:04:
They will get back to you shortly after the chat session.

mario costa 19:04:
good

Linda Support 19:04:
Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

mario costa 19:05:
could you kill yourself and upload it to youtube bc you work for a corket company

Linda Support 19:08:
I request you to refrain using such passages and it is a professional conversation.

Linda Support 19:09:
You are a customer and we understand that the payments are delayed. But that does not mean you can abuse us

mario costa 19:09:
nothing of what your company has done thus far is porfessional

mario costa 19:10:
oo but is ok for you to abuse us how is that fair

Linda Support 19:10:
I see that you have withdrawn funds before and we have sent them swiftly

Linda Support 19:11:
This is not the way we wish to do business as well. But banking policies have been hard and Mt Gox is trying our best to ensure things are back in track

mario costa 19:11:
nothing you say can make it ok for a 80 day wait for my money

mario costa 19:12:
if you worked for me and i didnt pay you for 80 days would you still work for me

Linda Support 19:12:
Please understand that traditional bank policies do not comply sending these many withdrawals swiftly and the number of withdrawals that we have been getting is plenty.

Linda Support 19:12:
Could you please disconnect the chat and contact us again. One of our senior agent will assist you further

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

August 24, 2013 22:42
User photo Danny
Support Desk

Danny 19:27:

mario costa 19:27:
is there a reason you left

Danny 19:27:
Hello

Danny 19:28:
Sorry the chat got disconnected

mario costa 19:29:
ill make this easy you credit my account 10.41666 btc the equivalent of 1000 usd at my last buy in bc had i know your company was never going to issuse my withdrawl oi would of just bought in everything at that monet and time

Danny 19:30:
Unfortunately it is not possible for us to credit it as BTC as we have them as funds

mario costa 19:31:
credit 1238.54 usd to my account so i am able to then exchange it for the amount owed

Danny 19:32:
No the withdrawal is only for 1000 USD and if you wish we can credit the same value

mario costa 19:32:
no i dont wish bc your chesting me

mario costa 19:33:
im not going to pay an inflated price bc you run your company lousey and are unable to process my withdrawl in a timely mater

mario costa 19:35:
if you look at my history i sold out with the sole intention of cashing out as you can see i sold btc on 6/14 and i did my usd withdral just a few mins after that

Danny 19:35:
If you need the funds urgently we can send them through the premium fee method or credit back to the account.

mario costa 19:36:
i shouldnt be held liable for you companys mishandles and wrong doingd

why should i pay you more for sotmhing that i have giving you plenty of time to do in the first place

HuhHuh

mario costa 19:37:
ive given you 80+ days for somthing that at most takes 14 days so why should i pay wxtra

Danny 19:37:
We are just providing you the option. The normal transfer could take some more time.

mario costa 19:38:
you do realize if i go through a lawyer and sue im going to end up walking away wirth a lot more then what im asking

mario costa 19:39:
iv given you plenty of time way more then need even for any delays

mario costa 19:41:
also you should update you withdrwal page to read it might take up to 3 months or longer not 2 weeks

Danny 19:41:
We do certainly understand that and we are trying our best to get things back on track

mario costa 19:41:
no your not

mario costa 19:42:
a 45 day delay of fine you had to rework your entire system fine 80+ days there something else going on that your not letting your customers know about

mario costa 19:42:
how much longer am i going to have to wait that is the bottom line give me a date not the no eta bull that everyone keeps given

mario costa 19:45:
HuhHuhHuh

Danny 19:46:
Well we are unsure about the date when these transactions will be processed, but we will update you once completed.

mario costa 19:46:
no

mario costa 19:47:
get off your lazy but and do me some resherch see where i fall in line tell me somehting

mario costa 19:48:
when youve already waitied 80+ days you dont want to keep hearying mo eta you dont want to keep getting the run around

mario costa 19:49:
HuhHuh?

Danny 19:52:
We will update you as early as possible through the ticket

Danny 19:52:
I will forward it to the banking team for details of the queue

mario costa 19:53:
no ive already been told that befor and nothing was done

mario costa 19:53:
so stop being lazy and do it yourslfef now

Danny 19:54:
No we do not have the banking department working right now and we will update you once they are available

mario costa 19:54:
yha sure i bet

Danny 19:55:
I will personally follow up the case with them and keep you updated.

mario costa 19:55:
ok

Danny 19:55:
Thank you for the understanding and we apologize for the time taken

mario costa 19:56:
oo i understand that you guy dont know how to run a bissness

Danny 19:58:
Creating a banking partner has not been easy and traditional banking processes have not helped the cause as well

We will surely get things back on track soon

Thank you for using the MT Gox chat support

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

August 24, 2013 23:28
User photo Marion
Support Desk
Dear Valued Customer,

As explained by the Support Team, we have currently a big backlog for international wire transfer.

Currently, only 10 wire transfer can be done by days and additional one can be done manually but the bank fee is really expensive.

Domestic transfer are less than 24 hours.

We are currently working on new partners and deal with interesting fee for our users. (Banks take their time, so it cannot be done quickly)

And before the end of the year we will open a new and robust solution for international wire transfer.

We sincerely apologies for the issue and understand your frustration.

Thank you for your support and patience since 2011.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

August 26, 2013 14:04

the full ticket maybe it will stop some of you soppy mtgox supports that says everyone is lieing

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 10:48:14 AM

and this was only for 1000 dollars?  Seems like ill be able to buy back in faster at a lower buy point than to get my withdrawl out.  Come on 96 dollars a piece!

I think they screwed up and saw you were beyond pissed off with your level of service. 

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:52:50 AM

Really classy telling her that she should kill hersef and post it on Youtube.  I'm sure that helpdesk employee at Mt Gox deserved that abuse.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:08:33 AM

Gox's money movement is horrible. It's hard to respect them as a true currency exchange when it takes more than a week to get a wire in (my last wire to them) and who knows how long to get a wire out. I've had much better luck with btc-e and okpay - 2.99 Euro - not so expensive.

If they don't get it straightened out then there going to lose customers like mad to bitstamp, coinbase and btc-e. I think all they have going for them is their btc/usd and euro is about 10% more than the other exchanges.
dmartig

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:33:39 AM

gox is insolvent
GambleDev

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:13:23 PM

BitStamp.net is the best, but these things should never happen, this is the most(?) advertised(ok) Bitcoin exchanger. Please say Mt.Gox to remove all his stupid Forbes, and NYT stickers from his site.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:41:40 PM

Y U No Pay me, Linda?!

you could have saved yourself the grief and told them to cancel the withdrawal, credit your act. the usd, bought btc and been done with them long ago.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: