Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75302 times)
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

So can existing mobile games integrate the also payment system ?

Developers will be able to join ALAX store and sell their apps and games there as they can do it on Google play now. If the Devs want, they can make a special version of the games where will they integrate the ALA rewards. It is solely up to them.  

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

i see there are a ton of people in the team of this project, but i don't exactly get what are the use cases of this product here honestly

Did you read our Whitepaper? There are use cases on page 13.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

I've read on the ANN that there is a MVP already.
Is there a video on the MVP available ?

There are plans for releasing a video review of our MVP during the week 9.-15. April Wink

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Any particular reason to accept the SophiaTX tokens for ICO?
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

SophiaTX is also a joint-venture of DECENT (and Venaco group).

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

SophiaTX is also a joint-venture of DECENT (and Venaco group).

I'm actually really glad to see this cross-function for the SophiaTX tokens. I wish these happened more often

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

I bet ALAX have already a strong community support and have a strong partnerships so maybe there's no need to launch an official bounty campaign. Plus their airdrop will be a big help to build a good coin circulation supply.

It depends I think. If they want to gain a lot of traction a bounty campaign could be helpful, but it is not a must of course if there is already a lot of interest in the product. And also the airdrop should not be too significant or there are many people going to simply dump.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

I bet ALAX have already a strong community support and have a strong partnerships so maybe there's no need to launch an official bounty campaign. Plus their airdrop will be a big help to build a good coin circulation supply.

It depends I think. If they want to gain a lot of traction a bounty campaign could be helpful, but it is not a must of course if there is already a lot of interest in the product. And also the airdrop should not be too significant or there are many people going to simply dump.

If they already have a big community, they can limit their airdrop to those areas they would like more developed, like just telegram or media for example. Airdrops are pretty good in increasing community and gaining attention.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

i see there are a ton of people in the team of this project, but i don't exactly get what are the use cases of this product here honestly

i see it now, it would be better to add some of this information in the ann thread as well

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

If they already have a big community, they can limit their airdrop to those areas they would like more developed, like just telegram or media for example. Airdrops are pretty good in increasing community and gaining attention.

where can I find more information about the airdrop?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Your founder (Matej Michalko) also CEO of Decent?  Shocked Decent is a popular blockchain, may be this one will have succes as well   Roll Eyes

Yes, Matej Michalko is also CEO of DECENT and since ALAX is a joint-venture of DECENT and Dragonfly, he is also a co-founder of ALAX Smiley

You will have own blockchain? Or this will be tokens on decent or ERC20 tokens? Decent have own maiinet, so this one as well?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Iphifenia

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

I've read through the whitepaper and the website itself and this is looking like it can be an interesting project. It's really awesome that this is built on DECENT. I'm still still to picture the end product though, is this going to be similar to something like STEAM for the PC? Users will be able to download and access games directly though the ALAX platform?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Hey, got interested into your project and read the one pager.

Can you explain me why you need two types of tokens and not just stick with one?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

I saw lots of gaming icos but they couldn't achieve so far anything they are hoping for.

Gaming isdustry is huge but for crypto there is too much room. Maybe Alax fill that room. It looks it can.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Awaiting for private sale to be over which is for 500 Ethereum contributors. A public sale may be start in 3 weeks when token generation is planned according to live countdown on website. This co-project of two well recognized companies has potential because of the industry it is going to serve after completion.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

I saw lots of gaming icos but they couldn't achieve so far anything they are hoping for.

Gaming isdustry is huge but for crypto there is too much room. Maybe Alax fill that room. It looks it can.

Gaming and gambling seem to be obvious targets for crypto projects. There are so many projects already that I'm sure some will become big.
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

i see it now, it would be better to add some of this information in the ann thread as well

We have it there but it sometimes doesn't load the orange buttons properly Smiley   

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

where can I find more information about the airdrop?

You can find it directly on our website. When you go there, there is a pop-up window with info. You just have to fill out the form and submit it - after that you will get another page loaded where are final instruction and your referral link.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

I've read through the whitepaper and the website itself and this is looking like it can be an interesting project. It's really awesome that this is built on DECENT. I'm still still to picture the end product though, is this going to be similar to something like STEAM for the PC? Users will be able to download and access games directly though the ALAX platform?

It will be more like Google Play, but the customers will be able to buy apps there even when they do not have a debit or credit card.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: