Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75302 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Cryptokitties is a blockchain game, it's not a videogame with integrated blockchain, don't confuse the two. Cryptokitties are just tokens (collectible tokens to be exact)

Many successful games are very simple ones, think of all the Facebook games and match 3 games. If a simple game can bring the blockchain to the mainstream so be it.

true enough, bu having a game like crypto kitties on Alax would boost it immensely.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Which is the point of the partnership with Dragonfly, exapand the userbase. Have looked at their website? They have this series, Special Force, good graphics for a mobile game

I am afraid that you are mistaken our Dragonfly with another one  Sad Our Dragonfly is not a Game developer company but is focused on creating platforms - mobile app stores, where other developers can publish their content. Dragonfly has a series of mobile stores with different names which are pre-installed on millions of phones thanks to the deals it has with mobile phone manufacturers. It is more of a B2B company, not B2C since their customers are mobile app developers and phone manufacturers.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Game developers can add alax currency in their games ?

Yes this will be possible. Mobile game developers will be able to set a reward system which will reward people who are playing the game with ALA tokens, which they can spend in the game or for other games. But this always depends on the devs. We are just creating this possibility.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?

There will be mobile games and apps in the store. The store is planned to be only for Android now since iOS isn't very widespread in the emerging markets and if someone has an iPhone he/she has probably also a credit/debit card. We want to focus primarily on unbanked people since we see there a huge potential.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

I like when games and blockchain is togerher Smiley looks fun

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

There will be some kind of mechanism to check the ownership.

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address
I think the person wanted to clarify the procedure KYC, you will need to pass it to participate in the ICO or to obtain the purchased coins, or not?

I dont think that they are talking about the KYC procedures or else, ownership of in game items can be determined by the private keys or else maybe? (I m just thinking loudly:) )
If they would apply KYC procedures to determine ownership of items this would be extremely inconvenient
personally i would don't like if the kyc will be necessary to buy in game items or to participate in the ico...

KYC won't be necessary for purchasing games and apps in the store but may be mandatory for TGE participants.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Looks nice, but how can I be sure that it's not a scam ?

You just need to do your research to be sure. Learn something about DECENT for example - check their blog where you will find also a post about ALAX etc.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?

There will be mobile games and apps in the store. The store is planned to be only for Android now since iOS isn't very widespread in the emerging markets and if someone has an iPhone he/she has probably also a credit/debit card. We want to focus primarily on unbanked people since we see there a huge potential.

members will publish their own games and will receive some % from sales? How much % from sales they will get and how much % your?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address
I think the person wanted to clarify the procedure KYC, you will need to pass it to participate in the ICO or to obtain the purchased coins, or not?

I dont think that they are talking about the KYC procedures or else, ownership of in game items can be determined by the private keys or else maybe? (I m just thinking loudly:) )
If they would apply KYC procedures to determine ownership of items this would be extremely inconvenient
personally i would don't like if the kyc will be necessary to buy in game items or to participate in the ico...

KYC won't be necessary for purchasing games and apps in the store but may be mandatory for TGE participants.
It would really be a waste of time to use Kyc to buy currencies on the platform, they will already be trading in P2P, and all this excessive control would expel many users who prefer anonymity and agility
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

Which is the point of the partnership with Dragonfly, exapand the userbase. Have looked at their website? They have this series, Special Force, good graphics for a mobile game

I am afraid that you are mistaken our Dragonfly with another one  Sad Our Dragonfly is not a Game developer company but is focused on creating platforms - mobile app stores, where other developers can publish their content. Dragonfly has a series of mobile stores with different names which are pre-installed on millions of phones thanks to the deals it has with mobile phone manufacturers. It is more of a B2B company, not B2C since their customers are mobile app developers and phone manufacturers.

Glad to hear that clarification. And as far as I know, this partnership of yours will eventually lead to an amazing and fruitful endeavor.Imho.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Where do you get that information from? What about second hand/refurbished iOS devices?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Most people don't want to farm endless hours on path of exile or build strategies to kill demon soul's bosses or do difficult content on meat boy. they just want to do ripetitive simple things (btw that's why crypto isn't mainstream yet, too much works to do)

Just a quick game while commuting in the metro,bus,tram or etc. is wonderful i think, time taking strategy games or breathtaking graphics is not important in mobile gaming or not in the first place.

It depends actually. Some games you don't except any graphics at all but some you want the best graphics can it ever be.

Fenrir_Rising

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Cheesy
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

Where do you get that information from? What about second hand/refurbished iOS devices?

I guess ALAX.io's concentration is on the Android platform which is a good decision since Android is widely used even by the unbanked people. Indeed, the project's business model is unique!
Agreed, android is used by a lot people compared to IOS one. But developing both applications is a must since both OS have their own supporters.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

I guess ALAX.io's concentration is on the Android platform which is a good decision since Android is widely used even by the unbanked people. Indeed, the project's business model is unique!
Agreed, android is used by a lot people compared to IOS one. But developing both applications is a must since both OS have their own supporters.
Yes, once an application is designed it is a must to port it to IOS. Coding is different, but the idea is clear and it should be not so hard for an experienced coder.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Yes, it will be make no sense if for buying games and apps we have to do kyc first. KYC during the token sale will be okay!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

Yes, it will be make no sense if for buying games and apps we have to do kyc first. KYC during the token sale will be okay!
KYC is the pest nowadays, its nonsens for buying, yes, and i dislike also KYC for the token sale, but this seems to b standard now. Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

KYC is the pest nowadays, its nonsens for buying, yes, and i dislike also KYC for the token sale, but this seems to b standard now. Sad

I hate kyc too but actually, if there is not kyc for an ico i try to avoid it. Because the absence of it means bad news most of the times.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Sounds like a good plan to me. There is totally no point to concentrate on iOS and other mobile OS, it's just a waste of money. I hope your market research is very close to reality.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Looks nice, but how can I be sure that it's not a scam ?

First you explain about your concern what thing make you think like that maybe you didn't browse the official website carefully this is coming with partnership with Decent so it will help that project to find a way to catch more attention. So click on website and look in the team tab.

https://alax.io/

the partnership on the one hand, and on the other hand, all in all it would be too much effort for Scam. Wink
I get the impression that lately the people in the background of the fall in the price of the cryptocurrency mania is everywhere to see the SCAM.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

Sounds like a good plan to me. There is totally no point to concentrate on iOS and other mobile OS, it's just a waste of money. I hope your market research is very close to reality.
it seems to me two good objectives to concentrate on the start of gaming on android phones and to think of people who do not have access to the banks, i imagine designing a token purchase system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: