Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75302 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

I like when games and blockchain is togerher Smiley looks fun

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

There will be some kind of mechanism to check the ownership.

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

Why did you make an airdrop instead of bounty. The budget you are spending for airdrop is not that small and could easily become a bounty budget.

Why did you choose this?
It would indeed be more feasible to make a reward, in future a vote in return with reward, often depending on the investment made in the airdrop, can become a waste and source of future eviction, many hunters may not possess the same resistance of investors

I agree with levyashin, bounties are more efficient than some random airdrops. Bounty hunters can promote your project everywhere. I think you should consider bounty option too.

It would be better if they allocated the budget to a bounty campaign. I've seen they have signatures. I'm curious if someone has used them to promote their project. Better redeploy the airdrop budget to a signature campaign and I think they will be more successful.

Yeah, I think signature campaign will be much more effective and efficient in promoting the project and maybe they could re allocate a budget for that.
Well I think this is already the final decision to not hold a bounty campaign but an aidrop, this bounty question has been asked since this thread has just started, but they go with this plan. Many things have been considered for sure, the good thing is if they tell us the reason.

What were the airdrop details? Seem to have missed this.

We have prepared 10 million ALX for our airdrop participants. Every one of you can get up to 6000 ALX, depending on the number of participants and the number of your stakes. You can max up the number of your stakes by inviting 5 of your friends via your invite link!

If you want to participate follow these steps:
1. Register on airdrop.alax.io
2. Join the ALAX Telegram group
3. Write /airdrop to the @Alax1_Bot
4. DO NOT WRITE /airdrop to the ALAX Telegram group, if you do, you will not be registered to the ALAX Airdrop (no tokens for you:( )
5. Use your special referral link to invite friends (It is generated automatically once you submit the application)
6. You can lookup the number of your referrals by writing /referral into @Alax1_Bot
7. If you share your referral link in the ALAX Telegram group, you may be banned

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

What exactly is the 5% DCT pool on the token structure?

As you know ALAX will be built on DCore. Miners working on ALAX transaction confirmation, and other relevant processes are rewarded in DCT, that is what the DCT pool is dedicated to.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Every onlinewallet can be dangerous, how we can see in the history.
There were "unicode tricks" and "DNS-attacks" to mention only two of them.
There are many attacks, which can lead to the complete loss of your coins.

The safest way is always to have your coins/tokens not on a exchange/online wallet but on a hardware wallet, like a ledger e.g.

Definitely, but the problem is that not all hardware wallets support all the coins. Some are still in process from a very long time. Exchanges and online wallets are never safe to hold coins/tokens.

So what are the other wallets that we can easily save the coins in order to protect from the hackers? Now a days most of the coins launching under the Ethereum Blockchain so it is always good to hold them in MEW in order ot save the coins.

Well, there is definitely more wallets you can receive our coin on. But we decided to officially recommend only MEW (and Metamask), since these two are proven to be good, and once we would start to answer the questions like: Is wallet XY good? we would never stop. Basic rules are that your wallet app should support ERC20 tokens and you always have to have an access to your private key (in case there would be some problem you will be always able to access your wallet through MEW).

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

Is there a certain limit for airdrop participants? I'm sure others will appreciate if this matter will be clarified. Smiley

There is no limit for the number of participants but there is a limit for the number of referrals you will get a reward for - you can refer five people and you will get one stake for every one of them (plus one for yourself). If you refer the sixth person you won't get anything for that. We were trying to reward more organic spread of the airdrop among the friends than spreading with the help of airdrop pages and trackers who would get extremly high number of stakes for that.

Good choice, airdrops are a double edged sword. On the other hand they might bring awareness, on the other hand people who aren't even interested on the project are abusing them all the time.

Great! I think it will result to more awareness about the project, and by the way,can we request if you can please give us a rough estimate of the airdrop participants to date?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

If its linked to an account, you can easily determine on how many machine a software has been activated. The least it needs is an activation server and an internet connection

I think in-game item trading and digital item trading in general will be a big deal. Crypto Kitties was just the beginning.

Oh no more crypto kitties... Grin next time something like this happens, I hope they gonna check the capabilities of a network to handle all this shit, otherwise nothing good will come out of it again.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

I still have one unanswered question, I already asked it before.
On token structure, I saw that there are 100,000,000 ALX / 10 % for ALA Token Burning, what does it mean?
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

If its linked to an account, you can easily determine on how many machine a software has been activated. The least it needs is an activation server and an internet connection

I think in-game item trading and digital item trading in general will be a big deal. Crypto Kitties was just the beginning.

Oh no more crypto kitties... Grin next time something like this happens, I hope they gonna check the capabilities of a network to handle all this shit, otherwise nothing good will come out of it again.
Unfortunately I have to disappoint you, Pandarium is on the way.
I hope developers make sure that the Blockchain is not overloaded or develop an own blockchain.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

I hope developers make sure that the Blockchain is not overloaded or develop an own blockchain.

What is Pandarium? The next big shit game on the ETH blockchain? Nice to see that the crypto community has arrived in the era of cheap produced shit games, pumping their money in this stuff like 10 years ago into browser games... -.-

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

I still have one unanswered question, I already asked it before.
On token structure, I saw that there are 100,000,000 ALX / 10 % for ALA Token Burning, what does it mean?

Good question, I guess this matter needs further clarification from the team and I'm sure the community will appreciate it. Smiley

Yes, that is a good question and it needs an answer from the team asap. I myself have no idea what is that mean.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

What is Pandarium? The next big shit game on the ETH blockchain? Nice to see that the crypto community has arrived in the era of cheap produced shit games, pumping their money in this stuff like 10 years ago into browser games... -.-

Its okay as long as the Ethereum blockchain will be able to handle it, they shouldve learned from crypto kitties.
Game market is big and popular in this decade and more will come (VR, AR, etc), its a good time and opportunity for alax to act now.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

There you go man: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcd30os3zncgwxx/Bamboo%20paper%20-%20Pandarium.pdf?dl=0 Looks like they have been inspired by CryptoKitties Cheesy
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

How to receive stakes? Ill received stakes for every invited friend in group? Or number of stakes does not depend of this?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Its okay as long as the Ethereum blockchain will be able to handle it, they shouldve learned from crypto kitties.
Game market is big and popular in this decade and more will come (VR, AR, etc), its a good time and opportunity for alax to act now.

it would be great if Alax would host a game similar to crypto kitties that proves popular. would boost the platform.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

it would be great if Alax would host a game similar to crypto kitties that proves popular. would boost the platform.

I hope if they do such a thing, they do without clogging the ethereum network. Otherwise people would hate it.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

I hope if they do such a thing, they do without clogging the ethereum network. Otherwise people would hate it.
I disagree with any application that congestion the network in which it operates, this is detrimental to those who have no interest in its service, especially, of course, if there is such an intention, then work in a chain of its own, as it will certainly have problems with the Community
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

I disagree with any application that congestion the network in which it operates, this is detrimental to those who have no interest in its service, especially, of course, if there is such an intention, then work in a chain of its own, as it will certainly have problems with the Community
One thing is for certain - simple games will be always relevant, and this must be taken into account. I think the situation with crypto kitties showed that we can not underestimate the games.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin
You are right, once I analyzed great hits in music and I discovered, that they all were made very simple with not much audio tracks at the same time.
Very simple, most with an echo in the background.
But you have to find the right thing which tickles the nerve from the players. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: