Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IMVR] ImmVRse - Decentralised Marketplace for VR Pros 🚀 - Listed on DDEX  (Read 29870 times)
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Hi what's your minimum contribution that you accept?
1. Is presale over, any admin here? How about public sale, what's your minimum contribution amount?
2. Do you have a smart contract to return tokens instantly in my MEW as soon as I purchase your tokens?
3. What will happen to unsold tokens?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Your idea is great!
I beleve in VR technologies and that they should be implemented worldwide!
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

ImmVRse CIO Mark Higgins and CMO Adrian Chan working on creating their next video ad to explain the benefits of ImmVRse ICO and ImmVRse DApp.

fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

Not only HODL, but also BUIDL | ImmVRse Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

1. Is presale over, any admin here? How about public sale, what's your minimum contribution amount?
2. Do you have a smart contract to return tokens instantly in my MEW as soon as I purchase your tokens?

1. presale not over. Minimum 1 Ether. Public Sale minimum 50 USD.
2. We do. But the tokens will be distributed after the ICO.
3. unsold tokens from 100 million ico allocation will be burned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE  ●  Disrupting the VR Industry  ●  Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱  Medium  ❱❱  Instagram  ❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
Technology VR is indeed new and for now, it's getting developed hope this could attract more investors to join in this project. for the future is getting much more support this project so that the projects could be developed more and more.
fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

Not only HODL, but also BUIDL | ImmVRse Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:32:39 AM
Merited by Arteezy.rtx (4)

ImmVRse: Stimulating The Growth and Development of VR Content

Read our article on the Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=30203

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE  ●  Disrupting the VR Industry  ●  Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱  Medium  ❱❱  Instagram  ❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here.

Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potential. . I am supporting this project I hope it will be a success program. Good luck !!!
sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Many platforms hold Virtual Reality that includes YouTube, Facebook, and are not sufficient for creating contents on the platform. Present media dominate by 180/2D video and are paid lot by influencers. Because the cameras are costly and disappointing the new generation content producers by reducing the volume available for the viewers. Many counties are restricted in doing payments but Blockchain payment allows ImmVRse to create wallet within the seconds and can use it for making and receive payments.

The blockchain is the new digital account which can store all types of the data and you cannot see any point of failure. ImmVRse will provide the same platform for all the viewers, advertisers and businesses but also a group of the people to interact helps to create VR content available through online. Payments are one of the biggest problems in the blockchain solved by the application. Here there is no need of paying fee for the transaction, ImmVRse tokens are going to send and to send payments around the world without involving the third person to transfer money and users check that the payments are done by ImmVRse tokens.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

Private sale will begin on 30th of March. contributions of 10ETH. Presale will begin after with min contribution of 1 ETH. Tokens will be sent once ICO has completed. Unsold tokens will be burnt.
And How many ETH you will invest. I will invest 10ETH in this project.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

the more days the need for advanced vr platform is very popular and is needed by people, businesses and advertisers. a new and different technology vr technology platform ImmVRse presents to address the needs of a quality vr platform for people, businesspeople, advertisers and creator content in transactions, entertainment and business media more sophisticated, efficient, fast and inexpensive. good luck and can get a lot of investor support
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

I chose this project for its innovative approach which has a great potential! ICO has every chance of great success! ImmVRse has a great potential.
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

I chose this project for its innovative approach which has a great potential! ICO has every chance of great success! ImmVRse has a great potential.
I also think that this project does indeed have a very good prospect, and I believe that hard work and good cooperation, will surely give a sweet results.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

I also think that this project does indeed have a very good prospect, and I believe that hard work and good cooperation, will surely give a sweet results.
This project will surely developed very well by them, and I believe that hard work will not betray the results.
success always for this project, hopefully the target could be achieved with ease.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

This project will surely developed very well by them, and I believe that hard work will not betray the results.
success always for this project, hopefully the target could be achieved with ease.
you're right, this project has a good team.it is an chances for team and participants to promote this project interestingly. i hope the team can make the investors to join this project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
KamranJ

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

This project will be one the best ICO
vnguyen83

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

I see VR devices everywhere now. This project got a lot of potential. Good luck to the project and the team.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:54:08 AM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

http://mytaro.ucoz.ru/WhitePaperImmVRseRUS.pdf - RUSSIAN WHITEPAPER
oanhoanh1998

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

nice project it's beautiful I thinks this project will succefull