Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading lessons?  (Read 367 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Mate, i would really like to guide you that trading is a profession and it should be learned from the ones who are trading it from past several Years with the right trading approach and positive mindset. Try to learn from the people who are trading real-time in either crypto market or any another trading market may be stocks or forex just like I do.

And learn both the basics and advanced under their guidance and then practice those teachings and master those skill, but be sure that you are slow and steady at the beginning.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best80

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

You can simply join trading groups on social media and make sure you visit YouTube to learn more about what you learnt from the group. That's how I build myself and am still learning. You can focus more on resistance and support level.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

I understand your enthusiasm to get into the trading but there is signal learning or there is know guide with justification of candle behaviour which can bring you success in the crypto currency. Thats because the guides are just the way to let you know what is what but they don't generally teach you how to trade effectively and make the fortune out of it.

If you really want to gain some experience with trading then just start doing it on your own with small volume of investment. You can always choose to trade top 10 coins from the coinmarketcap website and try to understand your trade first. Learn how your coin is behaving really and then learn to predict about its future moves by using the different data available on it by means of social networking and blogs, video channels etc. Thats the best way to learn how to do the trading here. I mean as far as I have done the trading I have done it this way only and I learnt many things like that only.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:38:49 AM

Can anyone please help me to find some good and free trading lesson packs ?  Not just a single ones but the whole structured courses for beginners. Long time ago I've seen someone posting a link to a cool website (that was a nice website designed in green colors) but I was not registered here and did not saved the link Sad
All useful information will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
The biggest lesson I encountered when joining this market was greed. When you do not thoroughly research without knowledge that steadily entering the market, you will quickly fail. I am greedy for failure, but one night I lost 90% of my fortune.
So do not be greedy.
Good luck
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

There are no such methods!
It is necessary to gather the right information from all sources!
Lose your money, learn, try!

If there was a grail, then there would not be poverty in the world ...

Don't agree with you. Reason?
When you learn to drive, you have to pay for lessons and pass the course. Only then you can drive. And after course you know how to do it and it's easy.
Trading? Open real account without knowing what candle patterns or averages are, you loose money. It's just the same. If you don't have experience and training, you will loose your money.
It's much better to read a book or two, get some basics about technical analysis first. It certainly doesn't hurt! Smiley
Every people has their own method for gain profit from trading. I know this just sound classic, but trading about buying at low and selling when high, since there are many coins in market you need team or group for learning this. For handbook guidance you can found it on amazon such this Bitcoin Trading and Investing: A Complete Beginners . But yes, you still long way to having more practice and learning more to be the expert.
lmillert85

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

The best lesson is to learn from your mistakes!
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Actually the best lesson you would learn from would be through experience and for basic learning the easiest and free way wiuld be through YouTube. That is where I learned from my trading skills and up until now I still find time through YouTube to learn new stuffs about trading.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Can anyone please help me to find some good and free trading lesson packs ?  Not just a single ones but the whole structured courses for beginners. Long time ago I've seen someone posting a link to a cool website (that was a nice website designed in green colors) but I was not registered here and did not saved the link Sad
All useful information will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Youtube can help you in your problem Must watch and learn from the beggining for trading your money.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

There are no such methods!
It is necessary to gather the right information from all sources!
Lose your money, learn, try!

If there was a grail, then there would not be poverty in the world ...

Don't agree with you. Reason?
When you learn to drive, you have to pay for lessons and pass the course. Only then you can drive. And after course you know how to do it and it's easy.
Trading? Open real account without knowing what candle patterns or averages are, you loose money. It's just the same. If you don't have experience and training, you will loose your money.
It's much better to read a book or two, get some basics about technical analysis first. It certainly doesn't hurt! Smiley
Trading is no driving license test , you can't compare two things that has nothing incommon .
The only lesson he needs when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies is the basic stuff that he could find for free on youtube . No technical analysis or bullshit courses that will only take his money . Technical analysis are good for stock market yes , But in crypto it's a diffrent story . the crypto market is more News driven . If there's good news and updates about a coin ,the price  will go up and vice versa. It's too volatile to be analyzed or read and anyone who says that he knows the patterns and can predict the next price relying only on the graphs is delusional.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

Actually the best lesson you would learn from would be through experience and for basic learning the easiest and free way wiuld be through YouTube. That is where I learned from my trading skills and up until now I still find time through YouTube to learn new stuffs about trading.
Yes it is true that your experience will give you a much more knowledge and of course the learning that you could only get because its only you that made trading by your own, equipped with your little knowledge that you get from any sources. Your experience will be your biggest lesson and an effective teacher.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: