Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 10:16:43 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worlds First Luxury Crypto Emporium Seeks Investment  (Read 89 times)
cryptoemporium

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

Good Day BTCTalk Users,

I was lucky enough to find this community of blockchain entrepreneurs a few months ago, I've been a long time lurker but this is my first post. Cryptocurrency is no doubt a revolutionary type of currency and the Crypto Emporium is here to show the real-world uses of it. So here's a little bit about the project and the pitch;

This isn't a gamble, in a sense of the word. But the stripped back start-up nature of the project, means listing it as a 'gamble' is the safest bet. The Crypto Emporium offers a wealth of luxury items available for purchase in Bitcoin, Litecoin & Ethereum. From cars, yachts, and jets to watches and high end electrical equipment. We've handpicked only the highest quality products to cater to the needs of its affluent customers, real winners of the blockchain revolution. Crypto Emporium acts as an intermediary service to source & supply the highest quality products from luxury brands at a competitive cost. All our listings are ready for purchase immediately using our 3 supported Cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, Litecoin & Ethereum.

The website is 1 week out from completion and launch, with initial stock and suppliers all in place. We've set up an Instagram page which currently has 400+ followers, but with big plans for expansion. With very few funds, we've done what we can and have got a visually striking, simple to use and fully working website. It's at this stage, we need some outside help from the Crypto community. That's where you guys come in.

In order to guarantee the success of the project, it's important to make sure it's branded and marketed effectively. The brand, we believe is strong. The marketing, comes at a cost. We're appreciative of help in all categories; graphic design, marketing, public relations, press release, SEO optimisation, advisors, community members, writers, photographers ect ect. But most importantly we're looking for investment to launch the service. If you're still reading at this stage and you're interested in getting involved in a startup from the ground up, I welcome all questions and queries as to the scope of the project in the comments below.

The Instagram page is @CryptoEmporium, this should give you a better idea of the vision.

Please do throw any questions, queries, insults or encouragement my way. I want to hear from each and every one of you.

I look forward to opening a discussion with the fantastic community on here.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen, Owner of Crypto Emporium.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arisatox

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

You will need more information about who you are and where you are located because with a new account you are no different than any of the large number of scammers and it needs to be clear that you are going to go through the process to get investors like signing contracts and giving real identity so you can be pursued if you run...
cryptoemporium

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

You will need more information about who you are and where you are located because with a new account you are no different than any of the large number of scammers and it needs to be clear that you are going to go through the process to get investors like signing contracts and giving real identity so you can be pursued if you run...

Thanks for your reply Arisatox, I can completely understand those concerns. I'm more than willing to be completely open about my identity, I can provide all the required documentation, complete with personal social media pages and even a background on who I am. I'll gladly sign contracts. Though I won't be posting that on this forum for all to see.

I'm currently based out of near Venice in Italy, though I was born in the UK. I'm more than happy to answer any and all questions about my background. This is no scam, simply a project in need of some assistance, with a visionary at the helm.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 261
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

So you are Italian? Give us  proof.

Thanks for your reply Arisatox, I can completely understand those concerns. I'm more than willing to be completely open about my identity, I can provide all the required documentation, complete with personal social media pages and even a background on who I am. I'll gladly sign contracts. Though I won't be posting that on this forum for all to see.

I'm currently based out of near Venice in Italy, though I was born in the UK. I'm more than happy to answer any and all questions about my background. This is no scam, simply a project in need of some assistance, with a visionary at the helm.
cryptoemporium

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

So you are Italian? Give us  proof.

I'm not Italian, I was born in the UK, as stated above. Simply set up the company and I myself live in Italy. What would proof of this achieve? And what proof would you find sufficient?
darknethyip

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Hi, i found (and voted #Vergecoin) an your poll for accepted currency on CE - its very interessting. I hope for #XVG Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.