Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIO Release 3.0 Explained  (Read 193 times)
Impala8_ (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:07:11 PM

whats the use of fio token?
The FIO Protocol runs on its own dPoS blockchain – the FIO Chain. As the internal economic driver, the FIO Token is utilized to pay for all fees necessary to write data to the chain.

While the FIO Token is necessary to utilize the FIO Protocol – users do not need to directly obtain the token, as the FIO Protocol is designed for the ability to accept indirect payments. Users can potentially pay for their FIO Protocol usage through intermediaries, including through the Foundation itself, and through using various other popular cryptocurrencies.

FIO-enabled products may also choose to pay in part, or in whole, the cost of a FIO Address registration/renewal. Please check with your provider for specifics on their implementation.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:10:50 PM

Sorry I forgot to share this link https://fioprotocol.io/fio-token/
SsURemamba

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:13:09 PM

I am developer do they have anything for me? Where can I found out about contacting them or integrating FIO Protocol?
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:14:00 PM

I am developer do they have anything for me? Where can I found out about contacting them or integrating FIO Protocol?
https://developers.fioprotocol.io/ FIO dev hub
bogdalanadelrey

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:25:33 PM

What are the cool features of this protocol? Except addresses it's dope I know
What else?
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:29:50 PM

What are the cool features of this protocol? Except addresses it's dope I know
What else?
FIO Requests - the ability to request funds from any other wallet, utilizing in-wallet/app notifications and simple approvals. FIO Requests are fully encrypted between counter-parties, and do not interfere with the actual underlying blockchain transactions.
FIO Data - encrypted metadata that can be attached to any transaction, such as a simple memo, structured data (like an order cart) or hashes and references to off-chain data. FIO Data can accompany a send of funds directly to a wallet, or be attached to a FIO Request.
All features are now available on the FIO Chain Mainnet for developers to integrate into their respective products, though not all features must be included at the same time depending on the product's needs and/or resources available.
There is a growing list of future potential capabilities including potential functionality like secure decentralized mutli-signature request routing, recurring payment capability, fee splitting and more. 
CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:40:40 PM

Hello! Thank you for sharing this information here. I appreciate it! What’s the difference from EOS. IO and FIO protocol is sharing fees with integrator? It’s not an open dapp platform right?
Seems like it's not... and yes they do share fees with integrator
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:41:58 PM

Hello! Thank you for sharing this information here. I appreciate it! What’s the difference from EOS. IO and FIO protocol is sharing fees with integrator? It’s not an open dapp platform right?
Seems like it's not... and yes they do share fees with integrator
You're right
https://kb.fioprotocol.io/fio-chain/overview
just in case guys here you can clearly see what's the difference  Grin Wink Smiley
CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:44:06 PM

The FIO Protocol runs on its own dPoS blockchain – the FIO Chain. As the internal economic driver, the FIO Token is utilized to pay for all fees necessary to write data to the chain.

While the FIO Token is necessary to utilize the FIO Protocol – users do not need to directly obtain the token, as the FIO Protocol is designed for the ability to accept indirect payments. Users can potentially pay for their FIO Protocol usage through intermediaries, including through the Foundation itself, and through using various other popular cryptocurrencies.

FIO-enabled products may also choose to pay in part, or in whole, the cost of a FIO Address registration/renewal. Please check with your provider for specifics on their implementation.
Staking FIO??
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:51:33 PM

Staking FIO??
Not yet https://fioprotocol.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FC/pages/34078744/FIO+Staking check it
BUT
Trading available on BitMax , Binance and Bithumb
bogdalanadelrey

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:55:17 PM

Staking FIO??
Not yet https://fioprotocol.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FC/pages/34078744/FIO+Staking check it
BUT

that's sad i really hope their team is working on it I've heard of Changelly integrating FIO Protocol
gotta say
nice job here
Impala8_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:04:10 PM

Staking FIO??
BUT

that's sad i really hope their team is working on it I've heard of Changelly integrating FIO Protocol
gotta say
nice job here
Yes 100% agree
https://changelly.com/blog/changelly-enables-support-for-fio-addresses-and-fio-request/
this is the guide
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: