Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEX.pw fundraiser [GET ZERO FEES FOR LIFE]  (Read 1705 times)
erundook (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:59:16 PM

Hey folks. Our exchange had a problem last night which is well described here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg3010940#msg3010940

So I've started this topic to ask for donations to help the exchange to cover the loss.
donation address is 1BQSEnH1LjjWxUeW4n6biF1tPW3LFVkYzG

if you decide to donate, please let me know your coinex account email id with pm.
anyone who donated 0.5 BTC or more will get zero fees at coinex for life.

thanks for your understanding
- erundook

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:49:42 PM

I want to donate the 0.5 BTC to get the zero fees for life!

PM me with an address and I'll PM you back with my info!

It looks like a good deal for both parties!
 Wink

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:03:05 PM

Hey folks. Our exchange had a problem last night which is well described here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg3010940#msg3010940

So I've started this topic to ask for donations to help the exchange to cover the loss.
donation address is 1BQSEnH1LjjWxUeW4n6biF1tPW3LFVkYzG

if you decide to donate, please let me know your coinex account email id with pm.
anyone who donated 0.5 BTC or more will get zero fees at coinex for life.

thanks for your understanding
- erundook

Hello, are you still in Beta? And are you still promoting the Zero Fees?  Why I ask is that all of my withdrawals and some mining have been subjected to fees.  Your website still shows a "Beta" Logo in the top left hand corner.  I would like to take you up on the "fee free for life" offer for paying in 0.5 BTC to your fund-raiser, but would like to clear up the fee/no fee issue that is going on at the moment.  I am not the only one in this position, I read on your talk box other traders being put into negative balances when they haven't mined a coins for days or even weeks.

Thank you for reading.

captainfuture

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:09:51 PM

We now have static fees at withdrawal, so it should not be possible to get into negative balances any more.
We did a recalculating of all balances from beginning with this fees, so some users did get (very small) negative balances, and we apologize for that inconveniences.

And yes, we are still in beta, that means no fees for trading, but of course network transaction fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: