Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:32:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live  (Read 26169 times)
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:26:43 AM

Great project. The huge popularity of gambling and betting in aggregate will give a very high demand for CBC. I think it will be incredibly profitable for everyone.
For the players on the platform for sure. Because the main goal of this token is to make the game more safe and honest. I'm not sure that you can make a good profit by simply selling your coins.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Great project. The huge popularity of gambling and betting in aggregate will give a very high demand for CBC. I think it will be incredibly profitable for everyone.
For the players on the platform for sure. Because the main goal of this token is to make the game more safe and honest. I'm not sure that you can make a good profit by simply selling your coins.
It's not so easy. Especially if there are not so many coins. First, you have to wait until the coin significantly grows in price, otherwise its sale will give you nothing.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

It's not so easy. Especially if there are not so many coins. First, you have to wait until the coin significantly grows in price, otherwise its sale will give you nothing.
True, the price of a coin can only grow after a few years, I don't think there will be a significant increase immediately after the coin is put into operation.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

True, the price of a coin can only grow after a few years, I don't think there will be a significant increase immediately after the coin is put into operation.

This is quite logical. I think the good value of the coin can be gained in 4-5 years, given the great competition in this area.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

This is quite logical. I think the good value of the coin can be gained in 4-5 years, given the great competition in this area.
I think a little less because the blockchain should attract a lot of players from other gaming platforms, and force them to buy these coins on the exchange.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin
The ICO is over! You can only buy coins on the exchange, and it's unlikely!
I think coins will not be available on the exchange for a while after they go out there, because I doubt that someone will sell it right away.
I think those who sell tokens will always be there. However, the most profitable would be an acquisition at the time of sale. So now it is best to wait and observe the behavior of the price of a coin.
Sometimes there are cases when the price of a coin falls below the one by which the coin was sold. However, with this project it is pratically impossible, because of the huge demand for a coin even before its release

At Your place I`ll not be so confident untill the launch of the platform with the real usage of tokens!
CashBet is good and well promoted project but the history teach us that this is not the guarantee of constant growing of the price of its token.
The recent example wiith Dragon coin could confirm written above. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

Hello Admin, please cashbet is a big coin with a big project. Please don't take us to shit exchange.
Small exchange will kill the value.
Wan chain token list on Binance as the first exchange and we all see how well the coin is doing
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Hello Admin, please cashbet is a big coin with a big project. Please don't take us to shit exchange.
Wan chain token list on Binance as the first exchange and we all see how well the coin is doing
hahaha, it will be insulting ... but I think with such large partners and connections we can count on the most modern large stock exchanges.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

hahaha, it will be insulting ... but I think with such large partners and connections we can count on the most modern large stock exchanges.
The developers have very steep connections, the project is extremely influential, and I think we can expect the best outcome in terms of the stock exchange.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

The developers have very steep connections, the project is extremely influential, and I think we can expect the best outcome in terms of the stock exchange.
That's right, so it's been so long! They work hard to get the best results!
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

That's right, so it's been so long! They work hard to get the best results!
I agree with you! I think we will see a coin on many reputable exchangers!
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

I considered that the words of developers that more than $ 40 million were collected is true. 92 million tokens are sold. The minimum cost of the token was $ 0.45. Take this cost only. 92 * 0.45 = 41.4 million dollars. So I think that the collected amount will exceed 50 million due to the fact that the price of the token increased and in the end reached $ 0.75.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

I considered that the words of developers that more than $ 40 million were collected is true. 92 million tokens are sold. The minimum cost of the token was $ 0.45. Take this cost only. 92 * 0.45 = 41.4 million dollars. So I think that the collected amount will exceed 50 million due to the fact that the price of the token increased and in the end reached $ 0.75.
Good mathematics. But all this is based on trust, lets wait for the official announcement
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

If I keep this coin, will I be able to sell it when the rate grows?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

It must be so. In practice, it will be seen whether there will be demand or not. But I think the demand will be huge, so I'm also going to wait and see how much the course jumps.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

It must be so. In practice, it will be seen whether there will be demand or not. But I think the demand will be huge, so I'm also going to wait and see how much the course jumps.
In general, it's a utility token. It's not intended to make a profit. However, you can try
FrederickFarci

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

In general, it's a utility token. It's not intended to make a profit. However, you can try
So what? Many people invest in the utility token. That's not it. The main demand for the coin. If it is in demand - what will prevent you from selling it when the price increases?
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

So what? Many people invest in the utility token. That's not it. The main demand for the coin. If it is in demand - what will prevent you from selling it when the price increases?
Exactly! I think you can benefit from any coin if the project is successful. It doesnt matter that this security token or utility one.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

Exactly! I think you can benefit from any coin if the project is successful. It doesnt matter that this security token or utility one.
True, the main thing-to choose the right project for investment. I think Cashbet one of the most successful projects in 2018.
vkolotun

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:03:47 AM

Nice project. Guys, I wish you good luck with that. I hope to see your platform listed in the top 10 best gaming platforms in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: