Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should be done to eliminate corruption?  (Read 608 times)
rebrokeOO

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

For me to eliminated corruption everyone must die and born again to start the new life with new way of culture, studies, and everything will start brand new. The free from corruption can be solve by self discipline and self change for the better and the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

To eliminate corruption, is to eliminate also those who are corrupted people in the government, those who received bribes, who take advantage of person's weakness and those who lie and it take a good and righteous person with iron fist to be able to remove these people. These people are so abusive that they should not be tolerated, corruption is a sin that puts a nation down and only God can help them remove it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

Providing the right punishment for the corrupt, so there is a deterrent effect for the perpetrators of corruptors.
true death sentence.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

I wonder what people think about this. What is your opinion? What should be done for this?

All corrupt government officials or any person who is guilty should put in jail and may punished with death penalty that varies from the amount of money that they get.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Nievs

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

To eliminate the corruption is to eliminate the corrupt peole.Vote wisely. Don't sell your vote.  We can't eliminate them all but we can prevent the corruption for voting the rights person to government officials
zymoticmosis

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

I think it is difficult to remove it. But we can reduce it with heavy penalties. They dare not do.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

Corruption is a matter involving one's discontentment and greed. The idea of being tempted by the hunger for power and money. What else can we do? Well let us apply transparency on every actions being made, that is from doing transactions and to every process that is to be done in any government project. Watchful concern eyes will prevent it.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

We need to change the government processes for eliminating corruption. If the members of the governing body are government officials, there will certainly be less reports of corruption cases. While if the criminal politicians are in charge of forming and implementing laws, what type of law would be formed, one can only guess! These criminals are root cause of corruption because they ruin the governance for their self motives.

Thus during election, we should keep in mind the person for whom we shall not vote.
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

I wonder what people think about this. What is your opinion? What should be done for this?

To be realistic We cannot eliminate corruption completely simply because We are only human being. What only We can do is cut the corruption in a certain level. Even in 1st world country corruption exist meaning to say We can't do anything about that.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Lets start from the basic, From the simplest form of society, Let's make the habit of delivering Good manners and right conduct, If everyone will follow righteousness then there's no corruption anymore:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
galactic123

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I think corruption is, to some point, inherent to all of us as human beings. We are not saints, we are not perfect.  We all talk about corruption but, if we get in some position of power, we might also try to enjoy the perks and get some easy money.  I think the real problem is when you go overboard and eventually forget about other people, or even downright become the very person ruining everyone else's lives.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
mogenesis

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

Law to dismiss from service if found to be involved in corruption.  This seems a better option. For instance if you see  cases where anti-corruption bureau rides an officers home and finds disproportionate assets, the officer is suspended from employment and taken for judicial trials.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

In my opinion with regard this problems on how to eliminate corruptions.I think this corrupt officials will sentence to death penalty.or death by hanging so that they will afraid doing anomaly.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

corruption cannot be eliminated, it can only be controlled or reduce.

no matter how holy, how righteous, greediness is bound in human nature

therefore we will always wanna find a shortcut to things. always wanna break the law

corruption can be reduced not eliminated.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Short term solution to this is a harsh and stiff implementation for corruption. If people see that the enforcement of anti graft and corruption laws are strict then people will think twice when doing it. Next is a very regular change of leaders and or officers with in the government to actually prevent them from creating a system for corruption. Lastly and most important of all is teach the children the effects of corruption in s larger scale and impose upon them honor and love of country

jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

Any person who unconsciously committed an enrichment of himself or another person or corruption that could endanger the State's finances or state economy shall be subject to imprisonment of a maximum of 4 (four) years and a maximum of 20 (twenty) years and a fine of at least Rp. 200,000,000.00 (two hundred million rupiah)
Jhuna

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

to eliminate the corruption, it should be transparency to all transaction to government agency and if they caught we must hang or in prison them at least 10 years.
and we need to put an agency to watch and monitor them, educate and advertise this campaign against corruption.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Eliminating corruption in a country where it is already the order of the day may be a serious task.  In my opinion, I think a strong legal system will do a lot to eliminate corruption. Cashless policy must also be enforced as corruption thrives so well in a cash economy since tracing any financial crime is usually very difficult in a cash economy.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

Screening the candidates before election and knowing if they really love the country and the people they will be serving more than themselves should do the trick. Also electing people with high integrity lessens the possibilities as well.

kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

I would say throw every corrupt man or woman into the jail for a very long time and denounce than of all possible titles. I would put them on a shame list that everyone could see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: