Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:19:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ARCBLOCK, what problems does it really solve (I)  (Read 89 times)
Wind_Crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Have been interested in the ArcBlock proj for some time, so I dived into the white paper today. It highlights, for instance, poor performance among today's blockchain tech segments as a key reason why ArcBlock is needed.

I myself own some cryptokitties and whenever i logged into the site, the status of the network had never been "normal", it was either "slow" or "very slow". This is un-imaginable for games or apps which have millions of users. How will blockchain tech ever support 3D mmorpg on mobile, for instance, if this problem is not tackled at the roots?

This, is where I believe ArcBlock's platform service positioning, and inherent design-integration with cloud computing comes in. Everyone's motivated by incentives. “Miners” in ArcBlock stand to gain whenever they bring in computing resources, or help to build the platform by providing software components, new svcs, and even readymade applications. Imagine a gigantic decentralised network of computing nodes on the cloud, powering Dapp development and operations for worldwide consumer use. Hoping to see the day this comes true.
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

All these problems, devs of  the project intend to solve ,are in fact needed to be solved. Ethereum doesn't  cope with the inflow of new users and decentralized apps - and cryptokitties disabled not so long the ethereum net, that time i tried to send wings tokens to their platform for voting but it offered me almost 0.05 eth fee for that transaction  Shocked.  Fast blockchain, low fee, easy switching between blockchains - sounds great, but according to the roadmap we will see the first result just in one year. So, im sure the hardcap will be collected for one hour maximum, so  how devs will  bring into reality all their points - we will see later.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

All these problems, devs of  the project intend to solve ,are in fact needed to be solved. Ethereum doesn't  cope with the inflow of new users and decentralized apps - and cryptokitties disabled not so long the ethereum net, that time i tried to send wings tokens to their platform for voting but it offered me almost 0.05 eth fee for that transaction  Shocked.  Fast blockchain, low fee, easy switching between blockchains - sounds great, but according to the roadmap we will see the first result just in one year. So, im sure the hardcap will be collected for one hour maximum, so  how devs will  bring into reality all their points - we will see later.

I agree with you. I carefully studied the documentation for this project. The information is very complicated. But she makes it clear that the team of the project is serious, and the plans are very ambitious.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: