Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Asseta - Borderless Crypto Bank Built on Blockchain  (Read 2556 times)
Asseta (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

The global bank project is very attractive to many people especially with the blockchain making it easier in doing transksaksi. This interesting project I see is still quiet why? Is it because of lack of promotion or something wrong? because I see in telegram groupnya still quiet, but ico its soon begins. hopefully the project will be more crowded during the development of the project.
Yes, our goal is to make transactions easier, faster, more secure and of course cheaper.
By the way, we have topics in different languages.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

There are already many banking projects like this that come first, and it's quite good development. Must be ready to compete. Good luck.
Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

Very nice whitepaper and the explanation about obtaining the banking license seems like it could be a real possibility.
However putting "You can sell your token right after ICO and gain good profit" under the Benefits of Holding AST Token section is somewhat strange and a little worrying.
The token ticker AST is also already being used by Airswap?
Thank's for the time spent analyzing our whitepaper. Great that you like it Smiley

The statement "You can sell your token right after ICO and gain good profit" is absolutely correct. As ICO will be executed on Ethereum platform, you'll receive your tokens right after completing transaction to smartcontract. Detailed instructions (ticker, smartcontract address and etc.) will be announced one day before ICO start
Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

We already have a wallet, and can send and receive coins anytime and anywhere. why do we have to deposit the money in your bank? what benefits do we get?
Please note, this is not any kind of traditional e-wallet. Our product/service will allow each user to carry out all the necessary financial operations simply at one place. Using our system, you will be able to transfer your funds globally, easily and for a reasonable price – no matter it’s fiat or crypto.
Besides traditional services, ASSETA will provide much much more valuable services (payment cards, insurance, loans, investments and etc.). Easy, fast, secure and for a reasonable price!
Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

There are already many banking projects like this that come first, and it's quite good development. Must be ready to compete. Good luck.
You're right, there are many banking projects, but they are not identical. Every project is different. So, every project will find it's clientele.
mahamuda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

So, you releasing beta version very soon? It's almost 2nd of the February, good luck there.
Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

So, you releasing beta version very soon? It's almost 2nd of the February, good luck there.
Our beta is already introduced to the public, we will finish testing next week Smiley
More information could be found at http://ico.asseta.eu
Or you can go and test it directly at http://www.asseta.eu
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

Hello. Could you introduce your team with links to Linkedin?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

a great project and it will be a success for his future, and many supporters who join in this project.

Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

Hello. Could you introduce your team with links to Linkedin?

The links are already there. You can get to the Linkedin profiles of our team by clicking on their photos at http://ico.asseta.eu

I'll forward this to our team. We will update a little bit our website in order to make it easier to understand  Smiley
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

Right now it is nothing to test because all operations blocked without KYC identification  Sad

Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

Right now it is nothing to test because all operations blocked without KYC identification  Sad

You are right.
You can test the product environment without KYC. However, if you want to make any transactions, you must go thru KYC and to make a deposit  Smiley
den_penta

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Thank you Asseta!
Right now I'm not sure about my identification in any other than my native jurisdictions.
I must declare any accounts outside my country. And just testing can bring me a lot of problems with government.
Without real financial operations it doesn't look reasonable.

And second question:
===
MILESTONE #5

Adding AST coin (token) to public exchanges (by the end of March, 2018). Marketing campaign launch. Introduction of biometric authentication system (April, 2018).

===
Why this biometric authentication is so important for the project?
You plan it as one of the first steps.
There is hundreds of such systems in the world.
And you know - all crypto fans start shouting immediately that it ruin blockchain idea.

Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

Thank you Asseta!
Right now I'm not sure about my identification in any other than my native jurisdictions.
I must declare any accounts outside my country. And just testing can bring me a lot of problems with government.
Without real financial operations it doesn't look reasonable.

And second question:
===
MILESTONE #5

Adding AST coin (token) to public exchanges (by the end of March, 2018). Marketing campaign launch. Introduction of biometric authentication system (April, 2018).

===
Why this biometric authentication is so important for the project?
You plan it as one of the first steps.
There is hundreds of such systems in the world.
And you know - all crypto fans start shouting immediately that it ruin blockchain idea.

We consider all the steps very serious.

This biometrical identification system will take user accounts to the highest security level. But, we must note, that this system will be used as an addition to other security systems. The user will have a choice to use it or not. There are traditional verification systems (such as one-time pin codes e-mailed or texted and etc.) also.

We state that the system is adapted exactly to users needs. So, every user will be able to configure these options as he wish
den_penta

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

So, every user will be able to configure these options as he wish
- sounds very nice!
I like this project's team way to do things  Grin

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 03:27:18 PM by stil55

Global bank Asseta project is very attractive to many people especially with the blockchain making it easier in doing transaction. Very nice whitepaper and the explanation about obtaining the banking license seems like it could be a real possibility.
Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

ATTENTION EARLY CONTRIBUTORS

First of all, I want to thank you for participating in our early contribution offer (Early contribution).

We need to inform you, that due to a large number of applications received during weekend there is a slight delay in dispatching of agreements.

We are trying to do our best to send all the agreements as soon as possible. All the participants registered up to now will receive agreements within next 24 hours. Please, don't duplicate your registrations!  Smiley

Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for your interest in our project!

makolo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

Hallo dear members of this forum and Aseta team.
Ihave found that your whitepaper is nice, good and informative. Also I like this project and believe in its bright future.I want to consider to use early contribution in your ico. Can somebody here explain me how do it work? If I will do early contribution, and this project will not reach a goal in funding, what will be done with my investments? And here is a second question. I have registered in your bank platform. I found that there is merchant option to choose. How do it work? I can not test it. Also I can find that there is only one deposit methode on the system. When will be more added and when the platform will function in full?
Asseta (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Hallo dear members of this forum and Aseta team.
Ihave found that your whitepaper is nice, good and informative. Also I like this project and believe in its bright future.I want to consider to use early contribution in your ico. Can somebody here explain me how do it work? If I will do early contribution, and this project will not reach a goal in funding, what will be done with my investments? And here is a second question. I have registered in your bank platform. I found that there is merchant option to choose. How do it work? I can not test it. Also I can find that there is only one deposit methode on the system. When will be more added and when the platform will function in full?

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our project.
I'll try to answer your questions in details.

Regarding your question about "Early contribution" offer. You can participate in the early contribution offer by filling the form at http://ico.asseta.eu. After successful form submition you will receive an email from our team (please note, we use only this e-mail: hello@asseta.eu). This e-mail will contain the agreement between buyer (You) and issuer (Asseta). One of the contractual clauses states that: "g.) ISSUER undertakes to return received funds if it is not possible to transfer AST (Asseta tokens) to BUYER on the conditions stated on this agreement". Crowdsale smartcontract will return funds to contributors in case there wouldn't be reached soft cap. So, if we don't reach soft cap - we couldn't transfer any AST tokens and, of course ASSETA will return all the funds collected during early contribution round.

Regarding your question about current functionality of ASSETA platform. It's undergoing beta testing right now and some functions might be disabled from time to time. We will finish testing by the end of this week. The merchant services is designed to fit contemporary online businesses needs. There will be enabled plugins for Magento, WHMCS, WP and etc. The main function is to provide the easy to use payment gateway. So, in other words - this function allows user to collect payments easily.

Regarding question about currently available deposit methods. There's only one deposit method currently available to the public - Wire transfer. We have almost all popular payment methods implemented (such as BTC, ETH, wire, WesternUnion and etc.).
den_penta

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Some news about Lietuva vs. Crypto:

https://blog.minerone.io/will-crypto-anxiety-dull-lithuanias-fintech-edge/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: