Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1558 times)
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

Vengeance is not ours to put in our hands but we have a law for some situation in life.  When it is just a small thing no need to give revenge.  Love more than hate.  It is better to ignore those situation and make it into positive solution than throwing some bad things to the people who did something wrong to you.  Do not throw stone to the person who throw stone to you instead be of a good shepherd to spread love to your fellowmen as long as you can.  In that way the peace will start on you.  Peace within  your enemy, peace to your heart and mind.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

If you think about it the whole world is REVENGE Wink

In the USA constitution it's REVENGE so the USA all believe in REVENGE oh they do Wink..

OK it says you can carry guns WHY? for REVENGE on the GOVERNMENT Wink..

If another country attacks another for attacking it it's REVENGE.. Wink Wink..

But if 1 man does it is REVENGE in a bad way Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

See the way your minds can be BRAIN WASHED by governments ..

They make you feel a certain way when it suits them ..The BUMS the LEECHES..

800 in my family Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool
And they have friends and they have friends then before you know it's half the UK and many are very rich Cheesy Cheesy..
So send who you likes Wink Cheesy Cheesy..
Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

When your hurt you feel anger you want to revenge.  But that's the bad idea, that's why there is a crime,  fighting. Sometimes you have to think many times before you act at the end no one win you only hurting each other. Yes maybe you fell much better when you've done you're revenge .
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

stopped caring once i became a millionaire
Hello hitler Cheesy been a while   Glad you are rich any chance of a $10 loan? typical of you rich
wont part with a carrot  Cheesy..

No i remember you saying how you done it WELL DONE  Wink..
I likes people who become rich..Just enjoy yourself and be happy and i will be happy for you Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

stopped caring once i became a millionaire
See really you don't need to poke your nose into politics because your happy i thinks..
So now BUZZ OFF and go and enjoy yourself and mind your own business we poor need a million Cheesy

Just joking  Wink..

No but really you don't have to worry about nothing UNLESS mostaffa moves next door Wink Cheesy Cheesy
with all the BURKA on the lot shouting ALLAH blah blah  Cheesy
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

I hate the feeling of anger over someone even if he/she did something bad to me. I might be angry for a little while but it will fade away instantly, i know i am forgiving because it benefits me too not only the person at fault. What I did is I just leave everything to God since He's the one who knows everything so I never think of having revenge over someone.

Neilfajardo09

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:26 AM

I feel disappointed because you dont have to change yoursefl because of others and you dont have the right to do bad thing to the people you are mad at
TheRealSat0shi

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

I feel the best revenge is living well, with no bitterness. Has the person really done you harm to turn you into a monster?
If time goes by and you still feel you have suffered injustice then I say revenge is justified, but don't allow yourself to be carried away by anger.
noblesse09

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

i think sweet revenge is a good thing. but it differs on how people interpret it.
sweet revenge for me is when you become a better person than before and people notice it even though
you are not bragging it to them. but in to total revenge is a bad idea because it is a by product of a
bad emotions that you feel towards to another persons. you dont need to make revenge in what they do to you.
you just need to believe in yourself. focus on your goal and live a happy life Smiley
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
I not born as happy and  belong to a rich family, but according to my hardship and I'm return god give me pay back in return as revenge for what who I am right now

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
pombur

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

Revenge, of course, a terrible feeling, but even worse to feel that hurt you. Therefore, we need to start with this: get – hurt you, or offended you... the Great American writer Robert A. Heinlein said, "an Affront to the drinks – valid only if made" On these words you should think of everyone! Of course, we are not talking about those cases when it is necessary to address in law enforcement bodies. In General, evil will only disappear when disappear a reaction to evil. For example: what is the point to respond to a nuclear attack the other power, if your power in a few minutes will cease to exist? The more that die, of course, not those who gave the order...
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

At first, if you revenge you think you are happy and contented but after you revenge you will also feel guilty and not happy. With this you must think first a million times if want to revenge. Just teach your heart to be forgiving and be happy always.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

When I learned about the meaning of revenge when I am growing up, the first thing comes in my mind was BAD. Revenge for me is a bad idea. Yes I know how it feels if someone did something bad on you and you want them to suffer also, but for me If they did that thing then be it, I just tell what I feel about they did and I want to know why they did that and after that, finished.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
SouthernDiscomfort

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Revenge is always done out of anger and confusion and usually never goes as planned, due to it being so rushed and spontaneous. I believe to try and achieve vengeance, it cannot be 1 singular act that should set of the overall chaos.
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

I think revenge is the wrong thing.
Difficulties caused by others in life, should make the motivation to change. Showing that we are worthy and successful in every way. Or maybe make the motivation for us to help others, so that others never experience bad things like what we experience.
AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Completely unnecessary.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

When I was a teenager, all I think about is to get revenge for those people who has done bad things to me or my family. My way of showing revenge is to show them that I will be successful and happy in life. There was a time that I got doing this because I was rushing things. I kept on trying but I still feel the same, I grow tired of this revenge and it feels like I was living the life I want. I stop trying and take it easy. It felt good actually. Living life full of revenge will just leave a bitter taste in your mouth and it doesn't feel good. Life is to short to worry about this.
I was not born a bad person,but because of all the hardship i had in my life i discovered how sweet revenge feels.There comes a time when its to much and you cant take it.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

According to me , Revenge is not a healthy feeling for a human being. Revenge reminds all the bad stuff which a person experienced before. For that reason,  people should move on to get over from bad experiences.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

When someone hurts me I really want to hurt him back. A lot. But I have to be more intelligent than this person and just move on.
CantIdentify

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

sometimes i do wanna revenge.. but then i just kinda forget about it or think - why should i waste my time on this? why should i spread the negativity??
but hey, if a good moment comes... maybe Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: