Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk announcement thread design contest  (Read 248 times)
adetos (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

I need an announcement thread designer for my project. Requirements for contest qualification is that participant must be at least Senior member. The person must send a personal message to me and further discussion will commence on the reward and how the task will go.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

I need an announcement thread designer for my project. Requirements for contest qualification is that participant must be at least Senior member. The person must send a personal message to me and further discussion will commence on the reward and how the task will go.

Try to contact Untold he is offering a thread design, if you want a thread designing contest it is quite hard, I don't see any thread design in this forum since I've registered here.

But if you are going to have a Signature Design contest that is excellent every designer is yearning for it, Cause I haven't seen a Signature Design Contest for a while now.

P.S But if you want to hire someone to do your signature now you can look at my portfolio
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

hello sir, do you still need a designer for your project?
check out this thread created by me #creativeeditors
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2522447.0

- Template design
- Gif animation
- Signature Design
- etc

if u still need full serivce design please tell me.

best regards
creativeeditors
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: