Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH next to BTC?  (Read 283374 times)
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
ethereum amd bitcoin have alwayd been two cryproxurrenxies taht are so close together and they can be compared equally
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

I hope that bitcoin and ethereum will go hand by hand because these two coins are markers for the whole market and other coins are following them
etereum and bitcoin are mind of cleassic in our cryptocurrncy wolrd so i thonk we can always rely on them and right now as well
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Of course, Ethereum offers excellent technology, has a real potential for successful development in the future. But in the coming years, Bitcoin will consistently maintain its leading position, will remain the best and most reliable cryptocurrency among investors.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

If you see coinmarketcap trading volume is top of Bitcoin next Ripple and later Ethereum. I believe in some days volume up again of Ethereum and will second next to Bitcoin.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, Ethereum is the next to bitcoin or the 2nd cryptocurrency, but now i don't think that Ethereum is the next to bitcoin because the value of Ethereum now is below $100. That news makes me feel so sad..
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Of course, in terms of potential and progressive technologies, Ethereum in the long run can actually be better compared to Bitcoin. But you need to understand that these cryptocurrencies perform completely different tasks, so there is no need to compare them with each other.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

in my opinion Bitcoin will not be replaced because we can see until this moment when the value of Bitcoin falls all the coins follow it and this proves that indeed Bitcoin is the king of all coins.

I am agree that bitcoin can not replaced by others coin. Bitcoin is store of value and its cryptocurrency. Its true bitcoin price drop but bitcoin domination in market still above 50%. As main cryptocurrency, bitcoin is savest investment in cryptomarket because having biggest transaction and its mean having big liquidity

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

you assume so because it is more sank, if Yes then I fully agree with you, bitcoin despite its drawdown sank still less than all not counting ripple, all at least made x 10, and bitcoin made x 5.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

there is not a single cryptocurrency on the market at the moment which could displace bitcoin from the first place

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

As we can see ETH in 3rd place now. Does this mean that ETH loses relevance? I don't think so. I see many reasons why ETH can replace BTC. ETH is more modern and technological than BTC. But BTC has something more. People's faith and stability.And for now, it means more than technological side of cryptocurrency.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

The Ethereum of course a good coin , but what can Ethereum be replaced I certainly don't believe in it , earlier of course Ethereum is very close to bitcoin but now clearly lost ground and already on the 3rd place by market capitalization

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

The Ethereum of course a good coin , but what can Ethereum be replaced I certainly don't believe in it , earlier of course Ethereum is very close to bitcoin but now clearly lost ground and already on the 3rd place by market capitalization
At this point, it seems like XRP is more stronger than ETH.
However, there is nothing to worry because the upcoming Hard Fork of ETH might help it take the no. 2 spot again.

STUDENTCOIN