Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW, WHY AM I SO HAPPY 😍  (Read 441 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2022, 02:59:44 AM

A newbie who just experienced gaining profits investing into cryptocurrency for the first time. Cheesy
I feel you because that's what I also felt when I first gain profits into crypto. The only difference with me and OP (who doesn't reply in this thread at all) is that I didn't share my first profits here while he does which is kind of funny at least for me.

Out of the 3 that he shared, MATIC is the only who looks like a good project for me. Their recent partnership with Starbucks made the coin pump but as of this moment, the coin isn't an exception with what's happening right now. MATIC is also affected by the contagion caused by what FTX and Scam Bankrupt-Fraud did.

Bull run? Maybe you should wake up OP (even though you aren't replying here). Bull run will not come this year or maybe next year. Based on Forbes, the average bear market last for around 289 days. I expect it to be longer this time just by looking on what's happening globally.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 03:09:18 AM

The bull run is here. ALTCOINS are going to blow up soon.. Happy to see some of my alts I bought on FAMEEX are just pumping. Matic and optimism just making me smile this morning

Ooops your smile seems not for today's alt situation, the Bullrun we ought to wait for is not going to happen this year, if you expecting it to this year, maybe you are in the wrong perspective now about the crypto. There;s a lot of happening soon, a drop of price and a little bit pump.
I wonder if he already sell his coins at the time he express his happiness. Because currently we're clearly not over yet in bearish season and majority of coins are struggling to recover. Well, for us investors who already experienced the different situation of the market we are used to it. For op, I hope you profit with your investment, if you didn't sell yet then just keep holding. It will recover back as long as the coins in your portfolio are not shitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: