Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lost my 80+ token for use etherdelta  (Read 307 times)
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

This is a lesson for you to not use EtherDelta. Use idex.market or another ERC-20 exchange. It's well known the new owners of EtherDelta are incompetent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

I am only 2 transaction on delta plartform and today i am lost my 80+ token and 300$ ether. Cry Cry Cry.I donot understand what can i do?why hacker are attack general people ?prayer for me

There are many complaints using etherdelta exchange, lost of coins and wallet has been hacked. Did you import your wallet in etherdelta? or are you sure that you use the original etherdelta? or the fake website (phising website). Using metamask or hardware wallet will give more security to your wallet.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

I am only 2 transaction on delta plartform and today i am lost my 80+ token and 300$ ether. Cry Cry Cry.I donot understand what can i do?why hacker are attack general people ?prayer for me
this is a sad story of many users of etherdelta started december last year and january this year,when the platforn face s been hacked and so many accounts become a victim of this bad happenings,i got lucky that i was warned early by a friend if not,maybe i am one of those who cries for my funds
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

Its time we all stop using this exchange until the CEO responds to the issues and fixes them. Theres been no communication from the team at all. I've been getting charged double in gas to deposit my Tron, smart contracts keep failing resulting in me paying $9-$21 dollars in fees (depending on what my gas was set at), the order books aren't updating causing me to miss key trades, theres bots that put massive sell walls in front of your pretty big trades, peoples coins are coming up missing, etc.. This is getting ridiculous.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

Etherdelta has been hacked before , and it doesn't seem to be a trustable exchange !
working with it is a bit complicated , not as easy as bittrex , also it has a lot of shitcoins , seems like they just want to grow their volume!don't care about people's money safety.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

The true owner of Etherdelta was paid a huge money and sold the site to some group of mafia.  Now Etherdelta is scamming their customers. Stay away from Etherdelta and remove your tokens their.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

I hate etherdelta too. I lost my EBCH token there,and lot of my friends got hacked after trading to that exchange.. Stay away  from Etherdelta ,you will lost everything if you open that exchanger.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: