Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2332 times)
Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

It was a really good news to hear that the price will start to rise again, many people who had invested will rejoice since from the past of down price, it will be back to goes up, and start earning again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

ok this will push all coins prizes much i think ,

And her in germany , my homecountry, i also have to verify my identidi with many proofs on the exchanges !

regards
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

I Think it really good news , i wish many countries make this rules for who the one wanna join in bitcoin Wink .
Especially for invest..

In my country many bitcoiner encourage people to join bitcoin but they need to study it first. Actually I heard from news that it
will open a coffee shop which will accept bitcoin and eth as way of payment. That would be great it means little by little their is a step to crypto world. Probably some stores will be like that and it will be easy for us to do transaction without paying the real money. Also I have think that their is a chance that the virtual money will run smothly in different countries too.
by24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

This is a great news indeed. I think this development will increase bitcoin's value. Soon it will exceed $ 10,000.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Yes it is a good news. But not the way you are seeing it. I don't we should be happy with this news in hope of the increase of the price of Bitcoin. I think we all should be happy with this news because the acceptance level of bitcoin is rising throughout the world.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

I Think it really good news , i wish many countries make this rules for who the one wanna join in bitcoin Wink .
Especially for invest..

In my country many bitcoiner encourage people to join bitcoin but they need to study it first. Actually I heard from news that it
will open a coffee shop which will accept bitcoin and eth as way of payment. That would be great it means little by little their is a step to crypto world. Probably some stores will be like that and it will be easy for us to do transaction without paying the real money. Also I have think that their is a chance that the virtual money will run smothly in different countries too.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

Even though this is a old news, yeap, I still think this is really a great news!
Hope other countries will follow in future.

Tomorrow you need to confirm where you get your bitcoin and after tomorrow you will pay tax for each transaction. And from one point of view it's cool but from the other this is the beginning of decentralization, today you need to be verified
qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

That would be a good news, I have seen some projects that KOREA owns "ZPER" I would say the name of the project. This would be good in crypto-world because they adopting the bitcoins or crypto-currency and using it in daily life.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

This is a good news. This would definitely be a good way for a lot of newbie investors to be encouraged to invest and cast away their FUDS away. Hope more news like this pops out so that a lot of people would be attracted and entice to invest on bitcoin. This would breed a good community of dedicated and devoted investors in the future.

yes, so much good news for now, and we all hope that it will affect the price of bitcoin to be higher. but, so far, bitcoin prices are rising slowly for now. so far, bitcoin will probably pass the $ 8500 price as a safe point.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

The good news today is that the prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market are rising. The market has turned blue. Many investors are taking the opportunity to buy coin in their wallet. The market is getting better and more stable, creating confidence for everyone involved in the cryptocurrency market.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

Really a good news indeed. This would have such a big effect to the market and to the cryptocurrency price as well, hoping this kind of news grow more bigger not only in Korea but in the whole world as well. If this contnues, then, it will be a good assurance that bitcoin could reach again its price way back last December 2017, a phenomenal milestone for bitcoin.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Yes, this is a good news indeed for Bitcoin and the whole crypto currency world. I know that we have a lot of Bitcoin users, enthusiasts, traders and investors from South Korea, this will really help them ensure that they can now freely use it without any fear of disobeying any of their national laws.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

this is good news brothers, but if you look at the date of the release of the news and the current date then the news is long ago and it happened when the bitcoin price is already at its peak. I hope more so that you can give more recent news about good news
Ken_1102

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

Correct, that is a good news then that bitcoin is accepted also in South Korea, i think this is the one reason why the price of bitcoin is down. After a few months it will back to the highest value of it. i think many countries will also accept it when they realize that almost big or popular country accept it.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

Really a good news indeed. This would have such a big effect to the market and to the cryptocurrency price as well, hoping this kind of news grow more bigger not only in Korea but in the whole world as well. If this contnues, then, it will be a good assurance that bitcoin could reach again its price way back last December 2017, a phenomenal milestone for bitcoin.

It's been a long months that crypto encounter with good news. There were so many issues that we heard especially about some hacking incidents. But still, cryptos for now are getting more stronger and this is maybe some good effect of that article because there are things that doesn't effect immediately. As we see about the fluctuations right now, it really increased dramatically and we hope that it will continue to increase until it reaches $20k again.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

The good news today is that the prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market are rising. The market has turned blue. Many investors are taking the opportunity to buy coin in their wallet. The market is getting better and more stable, creating confidence for everyone involved in the cryptocurrency market.

I hope that the market will be stabilized and than it will began growing up. Green color is already hopeful. I am following market prices daily and it is really disappointing to see red color.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

good news always going with pumping , whales buying a lot of news for new hype and to help price rising to new highs and make pump with that.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

Its a good news but im worried with the register with the real name, the anonymity will be at risk. I hope they will change it for good but its up to the korea`s government and banks to change it or not.
fighter55

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

Good for you. Just hold to your Bitcoin. There was a time when Bitcoin value was very low that it was almost next to nothing, then again we have it around $10,000 and even $20,000 a Bitcoin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

I hope that the market will be stabilized and than it will began growing up. Green color is already hopeful. I am following market prices daily and it is really disappointing to see red color.

Well for every red and green market there is an opportunity that we can get. Many people are crying when the market was red and panic selling their coins instead of taking opportunity. Now the market is green, people will become more optimistic amd hopefully we'll at least learn to take advantage of the movements

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: