Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which features do you find crucial to evaluate a trading platform?  (Read 121 times)
Crypto_Samuel (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

It seems that new projects appear every single day. Do you have your own list of characteristics you find important for a trading platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

I have 1 feature of good trading platform. Its name has to be Binance. That the best option for regular trading. Its sharp, without fake trades, has great interface, its secured the most. Binance help even users with hacked API kays. It also has highest volume (lowest spread) and very low trading fees. I've used at liest 10 exchanges (just to utilize shitcoins that i had for free). Noone was even close to binance. And none of new trading platforms will ever get close to binance because every new one will have volume close to 0 (huge spread). To convince me to switch from binance it must mature, get good reputation, survive few hackers attack without loosing coins and get massive volume. I dont think that it is possible in less than year.

Digitalizm

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

It seems that new projects appear every single day. Do you have your own list of characteristics you find important for a trading platform?
Im not really sure it is a good time to start new project and ICO, but yeah, I agree there are plenty new projects, and it is hard to identify whether the project will be a success, its like gambling.
Trading platform - hmm, the most important is to find a reputable and trusted trader, if you are new in crypto or just wish someone with more experience to operate with your investments. There are plenty of trading platforms that you can do it on your own. Characteristics? hm... just take a top 5 of trading platforms like binance. If you want to find a trading platform where you can find a trader, depends on your amount of investment.
Hidden_Tycoon

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

here is some tips - i kinda find it useful to start with https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-cryptocurrency/ ...
Gerard Levi

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Recently I poped up on one promising project - called Socium Trade. They are on starting basis now, as far as I understood the project is about to launch in November, you may want to take a look at it. Find it here on Bitcoin Forum.

The feature I like that they offer the traders profiles, where you can find a trader for yourself. Though Im not sure from which minimum you can start, but looks like there will be possibility to have a joint investment pools for that cases.
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

I have 1 feature of good trading platform. Its name has to be Binance. That the best option for regular trading. Its sharp, without fake trades, has great interface, its secured the most. Binance help even users with hacked API kays. It also has highest volume (lowest spread) and very low trading fees. I've used at liest 10 exchanges (just to utilize shitcoins that i had for free). Noone was even close to binance. And none of new trading platforms will ever get close to binance because every new one will have volume close to 0 (huge spread). To convince me to switch from binance it must mature, get good reputation, survive few hackers attack without loosing coins and get massive volume. I dont think that it is possible in less than year.

Absolutely! So far Binance is best for trading and exchanging crypto or utilizing tokens. But how to find the trader that you can entrust your founds to trade with?
Cyber_punkes

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

here is some tips - i kinda find it useful to start with https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-cryptocurrency/ ...

Its the basics for crypto trading, but the question was about trading platforms. What that important the trading platform should have?
But there are different trading platforms - like Bloomberg, Bittrex and so on. Binance is more for self trading. Cryptocompare?

I would put the question differently - how can I find a trading platform where I can trade with the help of trader, like with stocks?
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

I personally look for high liquidity. This is one of the top features of a good trading platform.
Trading volume is also an important factor.
This is of course after security. An exchange should guarantee the safety of assets on its platform.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

I am looking for some reviews online about the platform, about its founders (if applicable), checking all the communication channels (Telegram, Medium etc.) and just trying to compare few platforms.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

With trading platforms it comes down to 3 things for me, 1 is the fees that they charge, 2 is their accessibility and the options they have in terms of coins to trade and 3 is the interface.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Their are so many new exchange which are hard to find  and due to all new altcoins listing in this exchange makes user to trade in this exchange but I only do trading in high volume trading exchange only

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: