Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first date  (Read 576 times)
kopamo

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

I have never date
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Soma Paul

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

My first date was when I was in the third grade of junior high school. when I was 15 years old, I was very nervous at that time because it was the first time I was close to a woman. I'm dating in the city park. I'm very happy because I can be alone with people I like. we spent time chatting while accompanied by a glass of ice kapucino. I am very happy even though we are still too small to be dating. but we did not do a bad thing. we're just chatting.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

as I recall I first made a date with one of my ex. who is now married to someone else. it was his place at the top of the city of Bogor

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

I am dating my girlfriend who is now my wife. that time the road together food together looking for a comfortable and beautiful atmosphere filled with sweet memories. the memories are still remembered until now .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Rendysamlan

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

At our kitchen
bboy_Morris

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

I prefer to live a life instead of having a series of days managed by a particular girl; Your pleasure will not be comfortable. And I think you should speak to her straight.
bhana693

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

You must feel comfortable first because asking her some questions.
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Hello guys,
I'm 17 years old male,and a girl said that she likes me.
I kinda didn't want to make her sad so i said that I like her too.
I want to ask her out but what im supposed to talk about,should I hug her,kiss her?
And how to make sure i wont make that weird  silence?
Thanks in advance! Wink

Quick question: You really do like her right? Or did you just say you liked her too so that she'd be happy?
If you do go out on a date, just be true to yourself. Don't try too hard to impress her. Talk about things that interest you and hopefully the both of you will find something in common. Good luck!
E_Libradilla@yahoo.com

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

When you plan to have a date with the special someone of your heart, you dont need to do that kiss or hugs as your first move. First, you have to treat her and bring her to a good place that you can afford. Second, got to know each other, as you can get want is her likes and dislikes. Lastly, try the other just make sure you will get her attention.
Sukarjo

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

First date with someone you have not loved? It's good you try to know each other first, courtship is not always about kisses and hugs. You can start by telling each other about hobbies or favorite foods. Joking can make your dating atmosphere fresh and happy Grin
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

It's a pity when i remember this thing. The first date I experienced was when I'm in college. It's too old at that time. But I'm glad that I'm doing my first date very smooth. It was fun and awesome.
Sam02Sung

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

my friend is early to think of them, they have to let go of the flow to live.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

You don't woo a lady by first requesting for a hug or kiss it make no sense out of you. you must learn to be a man, make your intention known to her in a language known to her and the way you would express yourself without hurting or insulting the lady.
Nmizu

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

first time dating with women, I went to the beach and summit, the reason I chose those two places, because those two places will not make us able to communicate with women, maybe you can try 2 places Grin
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

I would advise you to take a step at a time, having a date with someone should be considered a privilege and such should not be taking for granted. You can begin a conversation with her by introducing yourself and letting her know your likes and dislikes. I won't advise you to start a date with kissing and romance because she might not take you as a serious minded fellow.  Just take it one step at a time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: