Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE and MicroMoney became partners for equal opportunities for everyone  (Read 105 times)
micromoneyio (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*N-aAIwaG4HC3xK9aUbfpQA.jpeg

MicroMoney has obtained a new strategic partnership — VOISE, a blockchain based decentralized music platform making a revolution in the music industry.

For the recent years, the Internet has become a dominant power in the world of economy. It is fair towards social media platforms, electronic trade, and online services. The blockchain is the technology that recently came to disrupt many industries in the same way.

Our partner, VOISE, has built an anonymous and decentralized music platform using blockchain technology and a personalized token based on Ethereum smart contract ecosystem for the platform transactions.

The platform allows artists to monetize their work in a collaborative P2P marketplace. They can set a price for their works, provide free sample tracks and seek support from music enthusiasts and users on the platform. Customers can purchase the content or support their favorite artist using all the opportunities the online and crypto markets are able to provide.

We are glad such great and innovative partner has joined our project. Our joint experience will enhance opportunities for both companies. For example, VOISE will make extensive use of MicroMoney’s payment system as well as a unique scoring system based on AI algorithms, machine learning, and Big Data analytics tools to assess any of the network users in the most transparent manner.

Moreover, VOISE and MicroMoney share the same social mission of the financial inclusion. There are so many talented artists from every part of the world, including Asian emerging markets. Now they will be able to enjoy advantages of financial services and to receive payment for their music.

Music knows no boundaries. Neither has the blockchain. Anyone and anywhere from the world can browse, buy and stream music on VOISE. There also shouldn’t be any restraints for 2 billion unbanked people worldwide. Thus, MicroMoney and VOISE are very good examples of blockchain technology aimed to create equal opportunities for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nailgumerov8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

I read whitepapper... It is awesome project for countries in Asia. Really cool project. Have a real and working mission, have a proofs. Have real background for 3 years. And... It is real and truthly company and it is basic.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

I have not heard a lot of updates from micromoney, we see the price of AMM is falling and far from ico price. This is a good partnership and we hope to influence the growth of micromoney in the future.
Mikelius

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Yes, that is right. But they have good road map and proof of time-tested experience
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

MicroMoney has obtained a new strategic partnership — VOISE, a blockchain based decentralized music platform making a revolution in the music industry.

For the recent years, the Internet has become a dominant power in the world of economy. It is fair towards social media platforms, electronic trade, and online services. The blockchain is the technology that recently came to disrupt many industries in the same way.

Our partner, VOISE, has built an anonymous and decentralized music platform using blockchain technology and a personalized token based on Ethereum smart contract ecosystem for the platform transactions.

The platform allows artists to monetize their work in a collaborative P2P marketplace. They can set a price for their works, provide free sample tracks and seek support from music enthusiasts and users on the platform. Customers can purchase the content or support their favorite artist using all the opportunities the online and crypto markets are able to provide.

We are glad such great and innovative partner has joined our project. Our joint experience will enhance opportunities for both companies. For example, VOISE will make extensive use of MicroMoney’s payment system as well as a unique scoring system based on AI algorithms, machine learning, and Big Data analytics tools to assess any of the network users in the most transparent manner.

Moreover, VOISE and MicroMoney share the same social mission of the financial inclusion. There are so many talented artists from every part of the world, including Asian emerging markets. Now they will be able to enjoy advantages of financial services and to receive payment for their music.

Music knows no boundaries. Neither has the blockchain. Anyone and anywhere from the world can browse, buy and stream music on VOISE. There also shouldn’t be any restraints for 2 billion unbanked people worldwide. Thus, MicroMoney and VOISE are very good examples of blockchain technology aimed to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Though the price has fallen far from the ICO price, MicroMoney is certainly a legit project. I participated in their bounty last year and I must say that I did not have any problems during the campaign. This partnership will surely boost AMM's market value which I am very excited about since I kept a few AMM tokens from my reward. High hopes for this merger. God bless.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

Can you provide us the link so we can further read the partnership between them? I can see this partnership will have a strong bond in the future. I love music, and if ever this project will become successful as I can see that Voise will use Micromoney payment system as beneficial. I will surely support and be the one to purchase it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: