Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP]SELFSELL TELEGRAM MEGA AIRDROP!More than 300,000 tokens are wai!  (Read 503 times)
runling (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

To begin immediately and for full details, message https://telegram.me/SelfSellBot and follow the instructions.
We are very excited to announce Selfsell Telegram referral program!
You’ll be able to receive 20 points for joining selfsell telegram group and additional 10 points for referring people to our telegram group. The amount of selfsell coins (SSC) you would receive would depend on the total point accumulated at the end of the airdrop. Anyone who you refer and joins the group will also earn 20 points and added 10 points for referring their friends as well.

Keep in mind that at the end of the program, all referrals will be subject to a thorough and advanced audit. Any use of bots or foul play is strictly forbidden. People who are found spamming referral links in a distasteful, automated, or inappropriate manner will be disqualified. Any member who leaves the group before the referral program has concluded will not be rewarded. You will not be rewarded for referring people who are disqualified. Do not post referral links in selfsell Telegram groups(we take these very serious).

Thank you all for your support in helping expand the Selfsell community. Be sure to give a warm welcome to all our new members! As always, for those who are new, our community and admin team will help answer any questions you may have about SelfSell!

To begin immediately and for full details, message https://telegram.me/SelfSellBot and follow the instructions.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
runling (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

Join our telegram group to receive rewards! Invite friends to join for more rewards!
Coinboss1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

Join our telegram group to receive rewards! Invite friends to join for more rewards!
How many SSC CAN I GET FROM THIS AIRDROP?
runling (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

How many SSC CAN I GET FROM THIS AIRDROP?
This depends on the number of people you invite. The more you invite, the more you will get!
maicrom1

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:13:34 PM by maicrom1

i think SELFSELL is a greate project. I really love it. I like it. verry good!
Esther_Li

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Great Project!

Let's get started!
vegacracks77

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

Hello, i have added this airdrop on WorthyAirdrops.com !
akuhenry2000

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

Hurry and join in the selfsell ICO, the potential is huge considering the purpose it has come to serve. Hurr! Hurry!! Hurry!!!
Ethan101

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Sounds interesting... let's join airdrop and see where this going

Do you have any bounty program of your project? Could you post bounty link here if still available ?

Great Project!

Let's get started!
Ezedaniel17

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Go to the twitter handle you would see a very huge bounty going on right now!.
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Hello, i have added this airdrop on WorthyAirdrops.com !

Hey, I just checked your site. The airdrop is not listed there.why?have you taken it down?  You can send me a pm on telegram, @Youngforever17569
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

The primary aim of crypto Is to bring about a wealth system which would benefit equally every party involve. Selfsell project Is the first project with the perfect model for that!  #self_sell #crypto #decentralization #wealth
Jebek

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

We are very excited to announce Selfsell Telegram referral program!
You’ll be able to receive 20 points for joining selfsell telegram group and additional 10 points for referring people to our telegram group. The amount of selfsell coins (SSC) you would receive would depend on the total point accumulated at the end of the airdrop. Anyone who you refer and joins the group will also earn 20 points and added 10 points for referring their friends as well.

Keep in mind that at the end of the program, all referrals will be subject to a thorough and advanced audit. Any use of bots or foul play is strictly forbidden. People who are found spamming referral links in a distasteful, automated, or inappropriate manner will be disqualified. Any member who leaves the group before the referral program has concluded will not be rewarded. You will not be rewarded for referring people who are disqualified. Do not post referral links in selfsell Telegram groups(we take these very serious).

Thank you all for your support in helping expand the Selfsell community. Be sure to give a warm welcome to all our new members! As always, for those who are new, our community and admin team will help answer any questions you may have about SelfSell!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: