Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red market held back New ICOs getting in now?  (Read 933 times)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

This makes me feel like ICOs are been launched only for the gain,why worried about the projects because of red market ? If they are bold enough about their project they won't mind about if market is doing fine or not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

Strange understanding of the situation. I think that a bad situation on the market, for example, red zones on the market and situations when there are few investors in the market, probably still may seem very, very bad, because in most cases it happens that people just panic and sell everything. I think that the ICO does not benefit from this.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

This is a very difficult time for crypto projects. Many projects have been postponed indefinitely ICO. I still do not know when I will receive my crypto coins Origo. And when the crypto project Certic start.
I agree on you mate, many ICO has force to pause their crowd sale due to this market situation. I think they will resume once the market returns to a bullish trend. Be patient you can get your coins soon.
It will take some time before the entire market will recover but if the project is for real and there's a good team behinds it will happen and you will be able to receive your coins and maybe timing will bring more value for your holdings, focus and being positive will generate good outlook in type of a bearish market
calm down and keep believing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Yes, for sure. If I would start an ICO, I will wait until the better market conditions, because if you look at the market now it is a very bad situation for an ICO. Nobody can even achieve a soft cap. Just wait and when the market recovers we will see much more ICOs.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Recently we had many ICOs getting in with best projects getting listed on exchanges successfully but their value did not even cross the ICO price. I predict that this trend stopped new ICOs getting in with their innovative projects assuming they might loose their values if they pitch in during this crisis moment. What do you think?
Almost ICO's are having a huge dump the moment it went live in some exchanges and with the current market condition, I wouldn't be surprised. Also it's the best time to buy when the dumping happens because it's time to fill some bags.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

Recently we had many ICOs getting in with best projects getting listed on exchanges successfully but their value did not even cross the ICO price. I predict that this trend stopped new ICOs getting in with their innovative projects assuming they might loose their values if they pitch in during this crisis moment. What do you think?
Almost ICO's are having a huge dump the moment it went live in some exchanges and with the current market condition, I wouldn't be surprised. Also it's the best time to buy when the dumping happens because it's time to fill some bags.

I think this happen because of bounty hunters and private sale participants, as long as you know that currently bounty payments are always delaying even for almost 6 months there are no listed in a decent exchange so when some token listed in central exchange they will immediately sell them because need money. On the other hand, private sale participants get a lot of bonuses at lower price than pre-sale and ICO, so in my opinion even if they sell it under ICO price still gets profit
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

I notice a lot of good projects going on hold because the market is too tough and they don't want to give up. EXPERICOIN is just one example. It came out of Harvard but couldn't break the bear market to reach the softcap
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

I think that the same quality of ICOs is what stops them when it comes to success, you can say that it is the market or investors, but as we have seen in previous cases, only really good ICOs or those with better marketing are the ones that are successful now, it is no longer as easy as last year, where there were rivers of money for everyone, now you have to be much more tactical with the launches of new ICOs.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

A good coin that is listed at this time of bear now, can only loose it's price, i.e, the ICO price, but not its value. Such coin should be allowed to face the challenges at this time and when the market get better, they will be able to sail through easily.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

Indeed true, some projects even have chosen to pause or delay their crowdsale in order to avoid the downfall movement of the market which would negatively influence the incoming projects. Oersonalky, i do believe that it is a good idea to not release the project at times like this but rather wait untik recovery happen. In such way, the project won't be wasted just because of the red marks.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

Blocking the new ICO must not be a red market. It was a crisis in its own ICO, and too many scams caused ICO to fall out of favor. Investors have left the cryptocurrency market, and too many investors still believe in US stocks. In the short term they will not attack the cryptocurrency market.

vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

Of course, this will happen, but it is very rare. I think that even if most of the ICO projects complete the initial fundraising and listing, their team's operation and plans may have problems, leading to a decline in overall prices!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

i hope so. we are waiting for a new bull run  Grin. and there are already so many listed altcoins with a good project behind and their prices in exchange platforms are below ico price.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Possibility is true that new ICO's development will stopped developing because most of the ICO's in today's year are unable to reach the hardcap or softcap makes lossing of funding due to digital crisis trends. Though i consider it a session of market starting this year but we are hoping it will return to normal next year.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

It is clear, that a lot of ICOs are not going to start their fundraising phases on this market. Just wait for the better market conditions and we will see a lot new and perspective ICOs that will give us a good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: