Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jr member signature campaign  (Read 798 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Can someone share campaigns for jr member they know? Please?
What you seek should be in the below thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.680
I didn't read all pages of the thread you posted, but in the OP the information is not correct, for example there were not performed all new signature campaigns which appeared in recent weeks. As I noticed only yahoo62278 hire jr. members into signature campaigns ruled by him, but not into every one. My advice is to search for such campaigns like several times per day in Services section, if you really wish to join any, cause of in other case when you find such campaign all places may be taken already.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

For me, all you have to do is control yourself, just buy things that are important and if you can keep it on bank then go but if you want to inveat it, that will work too.
As what I can see, bitcoin have the possibility to go beyond more, as long as we acknowledge it and there are coming more and more users who find it helpful and as long as we believe on it.
This post's writer is true. One investor should not be scared of the sudden change of value because if he or she is knowledgeable enough he knows that this means a time for those who want to buy or start an investment.
Unfortunately even if there are campaigns open for Jr.Member, you won't be able to get accepted into any of them with this kind of one liner posts  Undecided
I'd suggest to improve your English first and actually know how to engage with the community. Take a look at other people's posts and use it as your reference as to what kind of posts are acceptable within the community.

I didn't read all pages of the thread you posted, but in the OP the information is not correct, for example there were not performed all new signature campaigns which appeared in recent weeks. As I noticed only yahoo62278 hire jr. members into signature campaigns ruled by him, but not into every one. My advice is to search for such campaigns like several times per day in Services section, if you really wish to join any, cause of in other case when you find such campaign all places may be taken already.
The OP are rarely updated by Mitchell anymore, if you want to look for the latest table you will need to go to latest page.
p.s. if you see any missing campaign feel free to post it there, we will update it asap Smiley
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Can someone share campaigns for jr member they know? Please?

Do you people come to this forum to talk about crypto discuss and learn more about it or do you get recommended by friends to join it in order to get paid for a signature?

You really need to question your existence in the forum if you are going for the second option. It shows that you are a bottomfeeder who does not care about the spam in the forum and would go shitposting all day to get paid or grab some shittoken airdrops with their palms laid out wide.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x