Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curated, Legit Airdrops - Updated Weekly  (Read 103 times)
tkbros (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:37 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 03:25:21 PM by tkbros

CoinMetro – XCM Tokens Apply Here

(Reward: 68 XCM = ~$6)

CoinMetro didn’t have a great ICO, but they did raise around $15 Million by the time it ended (31 March). Their tokens should start hitting exchanges very soon. They originally announced an airdrop in February or so, which required people to make a minimum contribution towards an ICO (now that’s not a real airdrop is it). They just announced an airdrop again, and this time it’s really free. All you gotta do is join their telegram, copy the ‘password’ (which is FAMILY btw), and create and account on their website and join the airdrop by pasting the password when asked.

There’s just 5000 spots left for this airdrop.

STREAM - STR Tokens CLOSED Join telegram group You only need to join the telegram group. There is nothing else to do.

Project based in the US. Received excellent response in coin pre-sale and received investments from Pantera Capital ($5M), with other participants including Blockchain Partners Korea, Coinfund, Fenbushi Capital, et al.

Great project that aims to implement a reward system for online streamers. And they will meet the streamers wherever they are at (twitch, youtube, whatever) through one simple chrome extension! You can check out the extension (already working) here.

They have announced an airdrop for all telegram participants. The best thing is, their telegram has just about 6000 members. Definitely join as soon as you can as it will likely not last long. The pool is fixed at 1 million STR tokens, so with a low number of participants, you may end up with a large share.

First Post: March 31

Yoo-Mi - UME Tokens Apply here

This project is not available to anyone from the US. In fact, you will need to use a VPN to check out their website from the US.

Yoo-Mi PHA is a virtual Personal Assistant powered by infibond’s cutting-edge, psychology-driven Artificial Intelligence technology with a unique ability to assess, understand and empathize with people as individuals. They will also have a marketplace, where pharma companies, wellness providers and developers medical nutrition products and additional services.

They have already raised $34 million, about 45% of their target goal of $75 million. They raised $20M of those from private investors, which is always a great sign! Their PHA and marketplace launches in Q2, which is very soon. Based on some of their twitter videos, it seems they are very focused on making a solid and sophisticated product.

They call it a 'bounty' - you will earn stakes for following them on telegram and/or twitter - about the same way airdrops work.

They don't have many participants. They are advertising it through bitcointalk.org and have used none of the more usual channels. The number of participants is guaranteed to remain low! I participated in a similar bounty with THEKEY project last year and received 7000 TKY.

I am currently ranked ~400 with just 2200 entries. If you do all the tasks on your dashboard, you will end up with at least 1000 entries w/o any referral.

More projects will be added soon.

Why this thread?

I feel there is a need for simple, yet descriptive, insightful analysis for airdrop projects as there are just so many of those out there and most are not worth joining. I have been tracking and joining airdrops for the last 6 months, often doing a decent amount of research against each project. I have been doing this as I want to launch an airdrop-focused website, a platform that features only the most promising projects as we judge each project in lights of one main goal - whether the airdrop will result in tokens that will be of any value in the near future (1 to 3 months).

While the website isn't gonna launch anytime soon, I am thinking I would do a weekly/biweekly updated thread here featuring 2-3 projects that I find to be very promising. I will review some simple yet key indicators to judge if the ICO will ever be successfully funded; a stage that assures value to the airdropped tokens you hold or will receive. And I believe this will be helpful for at least some members on the bitcointalk.org community. And I will explain why.

A few hundred thousand people waste valuable minutes of their time everyday by joining airdrops offered by projects that:
  • have zero representation online apart from their airdrop form, or
  • haven't even planned dates for any of their funding rounds, and/or
  • doesn't even have a business plan, and/or
  • are simply trying to scam people.

And not just that, people joining these airdrops are putting their information at risk. The exposure to risk rises exponentially as one joins more and more airdrops.

I feel there is a need for a high quality curated list as it can save a little amount of time each for a lot of people, resulting in (hopefully!) higher productivity for the overall community.

By focusing on 'high quality' airdrops, your information stays relatively safer. Your productivity increases a lot. You get an early footprint on some of the best projects.

I hope I can help you find 'high quality' airdrops. By 'high quality', I mean:
  • airdrops that are highly likely to result in tokens received in your wallet, and
  • tokens already of value (listed at exchanges, ICO sold out, ICO cancelled in lieu of private placements, etc), or will be soon (advanced stage of funding rounds), and/or
  • early stage projects with existing users, solid MVPs, working demo, established partnerships, founders' history, etc.

You are very welcome to ask questions, and/or add information for airdrops featured. Also, I will appreciate you introducing me to new airdrops, especially ones that you believe will definitely lead to valuable tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tkbros (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

STREAM - STR Tokens Join telegram group You only need to join the telegram group. There is nothing else to do.

Project based in the US. Received excellent response in coin pre-sale and received investments from Pantera Capital ($5M), with other participants including Blockchain Partners Korea, Coinfund, Fenbushi Capital, et al.

Great project that aims to implement a reward system for online streamers. And they will meet the streamers wherever they are at (twitch, youtube, whatever) through one simple chrome extension! You can check out the extension (already working) here.

They have announced an airdrop for all telegram participants. The best thing is, their telegram has just about 6000 members. Definitely join as soon as you can as it will likely not last long. The pool is fixed at 1 million STR tokens, so with a low number of participants, you may end up with a large share.
Kryptokenesis

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

I think STREAM Token is a nice project and I just joined the community. One token airdrop that is also worth your time is #TERNIO Token.
sp7290

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

Good, add more.
tkbros (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

CoinMetro – XCM Tokens Apply Here

(Reward: 68 XCM = ~$6)

CoinMetro didn’t have a great ICO, but they did raise around $15 Million by the time it ended (31 March). Their tokens should start hitting exchanges very soon. They originally announced an airdrop in February or so, which required people to make a minimum contribution towards an ICO (now that’s not a real airdrop is it). They just announced an airdrop again, and this time it’s really free. All you gotta do is join their telegram, copy the ‘password’ (which is FAMILY btw), and create and account on their website and join the airdrop by pasting the password when asked.

There’s just 5000 spots left for this airdrop.

Post on my blog: https://goodairdrops.net/coinmetro-airdrop/
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

I would highly suggest to Add THUG on this thread, Because they are well planned and have a very good vision for the THUG Community. Plus they have a well detailed whitepaper and a strong team and are listed on exchanges..i would suggest to check them out and they may turn out to be an addition to ur thread 😊
tkbros (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

I would highly suggest to Add THUG on this thread, Because they are well planned and have a very good vision for the THUG Community. Plus they have a well detailed whitepaper and a strong team and are listed on exchanges..i would suggest to check them out and they may turn out to be an addition to ur thread 😊

I will check them out! Just read their website and I am bamboozled to be honest.
TerraVirtua
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

Take a look at this new airdrop! Terra Virtua -- a social VR platform that is currently in Pre-ICO.

How to join:
-Chat with out Telegram Bot: https://t.me/terravirtuadrop_bot
-Join Telegram @terravirtua and @terravirtuaChannel
-Follow Twitter and retweet the pinned post
-Like Facebook page
-Submit the details to the bot

Find out more info and contribute to our project here: https://www.terravirtua.io/login

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: