Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: On which exchange you want IOST in future?
Poloniex - 10 (25%)
Cryptopia - 9 (22.5%)
Coinbase - 9 (22.5%)
Hitbtc - 9 (22.5%)
Coinexchange - 1 (2.5%)
CryptoGo - 1 (2.5%)
bitthumb - 1 (2.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOS Token (IOST) Ready to boom the market  (Read 24101 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

As i watched closely on the market on how the IOST behave, from a 30 day period since its launch on the market the initial price on the market was .1 USD and for a 30-day window period the performance started creeping down from .01 to .01 USD that from feb 01 to march 12 2018, and a week after from that period to another 30 day window it begins to recover from .01 and climbing up to .05 USD that is a 500% market recover. So ,there is a great potential of this coin and ready to boom in the market. Last week i checked that was .03 and now it .05 USD.

It looks team is working hard on this project so we may make a decent profit from this coin if we hold for a while.

I think the price fall from 0.1 to 0.01 has begun in January and that was the time bitcoin started downward journey so all coins came down along with bitcoins. But from its all-time low price, it has recovered quite a lot compared to bitcoin or any other coins.
sheenarif (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

IOS Token (IOST) newly listed on Binance is doing really good and will hit 10$ soon. I hope it can happen in a short span of time.

Guys I need your views on it???

This is very possible. I've been looking at this token for 2 weeks now and it has a very good performance. This token is being listed on lots of exchanges and its value is increasing everyday. Reaching to $10 is kinda vague but given the uptrend of the crypto market nowadays, I guess by the end of the year it is very much possible that this token will definitely skyrocket its value.

There innovation is very awesome and the community behind this as well as the devs are working hard to maintain its growth and development. Hopefully lots of people will invest in this token and ride along with the greens that is happening right now and get so much profit from it.

As i watched closely on the market on how the IOST behave, from a 30 day period since its launch on the market the initial price on the market was .1 USD and for a 30-day window period the performance started creeping down from .01 to .01 USD that from feb 01 to march 12 2018, and a week after from that period to another 30 day window it begins to recover from .01 and climbing up to .05 USD that is a 500% market recover. So ,there is a great potential of this coin and ready to boom in the market. Last week i checked that was .03 and now it .05 USD.

This is a very good sign. Recovering from a great fall is not that easy just like what ripple is experiencing now. Hopefully this token will get back to where it came from and at least exceeds its value the very first time that it is launched.

Kudos to the IOS team for making this happen and to the people behind who showed continued support for the development of this innovation.

This token has a great potential which makes it a perfect token which will touch heights end of this year, the team behind it is very active and they are working hard to make every aspect of this token to grow, they will surely make it to the moon this year Smiley
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

Top 10 trading volume(~$200M) in the last 24 hours! Monthly trading volume #23 globally! Go $iost #IOST #IOSToken 😄

sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

Top 10 trading volume(~$200M) in the last 24 hours! Monthly trading volume #23 globally! Go $iost #IOST #IOSToken 😄

OMG Shocked This token is growing steadily, good going IOST, keep growing and boom the matket EOY.
zafaryaqoob

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

You're absolutely right you it Price has Boomed in this Week.
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

It will keep on booming my friend Smiley This project is gaining popularity these days, IOST is a good token with a huge potential and will give good returns according to my study Smiley
Cinazhang

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Read our weekly update to see what the #IOST Team has been up to this week! #IOSToken

https://t.co/4qAMODWfq1
https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/988593907632979968

sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

Read our weekly update to see what the #IOST Team has been up to this week! #IOSToken

https://t.co/4qAMODWfq1
https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/988593907632979968

Thanks for the updates friend Smiley
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I always seen IOST in different thread here in forum, that's why my eyes got the attention of this coin. I joined the signature campaign of IOST because it is a weekly payment system which is pretty good in order for me to have their tokens. Hopefully, IOST will continue to bull run by upcoming weeks. If ever I will choose IOST, I want it to be part of Kucoin exchange.
Cinazhang

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

ALERT. For the safety of your funds we recommend to NOT login to MEW at this moment hijacked mew dns

https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/8ek0jj/think_i_got_scammedphishedhacked/

Cinazhang

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

Join us on Discord in 3 hours for a Q&A with IOST Co-Founder @ jimmyzhong_iost!

https://t.co/oc4PxnQgts

https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/989272125935501313

sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

Join us on Discord in 3 hours for a Q&A with IOST Co-Founder @ jimmyzhong_iost!

https://t.co/oc4PxnQgts

https://twitter.com/IOStoken/status/989272125935501313

Good opportunity for making your doubts clear, ask your querries with Q & A direct to IOST Co-founder Smiley
Cinazhang

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

Thank you all for asking such thoughtful questions about #IOST during our Discord AMA! https://discordapp.com/invite/arbQt6w 
I had a great time answering and I'm looking forward to doing it again next week! #iostoken

https://twitter.com/jimmyzhong_iost/status/989332224511066112

sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Official IOST language groups (Telegram)

🇨🇳 中文: t.me/officialioschinese

🇯🇵 日本语: t.me/officialiosjapanese

🇰🇷 한국어: t.me/officialioskorean

🇷🇺 pyccкий: t.me/officialiosrussian

🇪🇸 Español: t.me/officialiosspanish

🇳🇱 Nederlands: t.me/officialiosdutch

🇮🇳 Hindi: t.me/officialioshindi

🇵🇭 Filipino: t.me/officialiosphilipine

🇩🇪 Deutsch: t.me/officialiosgerman

🇹🇷 Türk: t.me/officialiosturkish

🇵🇹🇧🇷 Português: t.me/OfficialiosPortuguese

🇮🇩 Bahasa Indonesia: t.me/officialiosindonesia

🇫🇷 Français: t.me/officialiosfrench

🇮🇹 Italiano: t.me/officialiositalian

🇻🇳 Tiếng Việt: t.me/officialiosvietnamese

Please contact any admin if you are interested in building a community in any other languages. Thanks again for all your support!
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

It will keep on booming my friend Smiley This project is gaining popularity these days, IOST is a good token with a huge potential and will give good returns according to my study Smiley
That's what to expect when you find a project that is tailored to fill in some needs implicitly or explicitly identified in the community and it becomes even more forceful, when a credible team can be linked to it. Given that this project is actually an advancement on other platform coins like ETH, NEO, ADA, XRP, etc, it stands to reason that history almost always repeats and Hodling these tokens would hardly lead to any regret.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

IOS Token (IOST) newly listed on Binance is doing really good and will hit 10$ soon. I hope it can happen in a short span of time.

i have never heard about it..but i will definitely do some research, cause 10 bucks is a nice price)) the fact that it was listed on Binance is impressive.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

I just traded IOST on OKEx but it seems that I can't deposit about a few hours ago. Anyways, Binance is a good alternative as it is the top trading exchanges as of today. Well the last time I check its $0.05 and its already giving us 5x if you started to invest on it at ICO price of $0.01. The price is still a steal for everyone as the project is really solid and the devs behind are working this ass off to make this the next big thing. I'm pretty sure that if it is listed to other major exchanges, the price could take off in the next couple of months.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

I just traded IOST on OKEx but it seems that I can't deposit about a few hours ago. Anyways, Binance is a good alternative as it is the top trading exchanges as of today. Well the last time I check its $0.05 and its already giving us 5x if you started to invest on it at ICO price of $0.01. The price is still a steal for everyone as the project is really solid and the devs behind are working this ass off to make this the next big thing. I'm pretty sure that if it is listed to other major exchanges, the price could take off in the next couple of months.

Yes it will give good returns soon, the devs are really working hard to make it possible Smiley
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

IOST goes up so fast, i think iost has a very good potential and if it continues like that, it's not impossible iost can touch $ 1 quickly. One of the coins that can be invented today and sell it in a few years. Of course I participating in their signature campaign , feel proud spreading words around here to help the project run smoothly and success , not just about value , but also future purpose of this token.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

IOST goes up so fast, i think iost has a very good potential and if it continues like that, it's not impossible iost can touch $ 1 quickly. One of the coins that can be invented today and sell it in a few years. Of course I participating in their signature campaign , feel proud spreading words around here to help the project run smoothly and success , not just about value , but also future purpose of this token.
It have many influential way to increase as well as room for more developments, having IOST now and planning to hold more upon more years encourage more chances of earning.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: