Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [*PPS*] [FTC] [JP/US/UK/EU] [GAMES] [FTC Staff Owned] ftcpps.nut2pools.com  (Read 3763 times)
svennand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:49:38 PM

Hi
Its pure PPS,
Not sure if i got the question? what do you mean with 100% pps?
We take the block value and split it against the number of shares expected given diff. and payout 100% of the block (including orphans!). minus 2% fee

Did i missunderstand the question?

Would be awesome to have you on board Grin
svennand

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:27:08 PM

nice to have you with us yipyip Wink
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:06:28 PM

I will hook my other remote site up today ... will bring it up to 40 m

So i can count on ~ +/- values from mining calculators as per normal PPS

i.e if my expected results are 700 ftc i should get 700 ftc minus the fees ?

BTW I understand what PPS is I just want to make sure....As I have been waiting for this with FTC for a while Cheesy

ALso get rid of the PPLNS Info menu item under help and replace it with PPS information...Its also half the reason I have been hassling u on the PPS stuff

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:00:30 PM

BTW I understand what PPS is I just want to make sure....As I have been waiting for this with FTC for a while Cheesy

ALso get rid of the PPLNS Info menu item under help and replace it with PPS information...Its also half the reason I have been hassling u on the PPS stuff

Yeah you will get what the calc says (it will be a bit off sometimes, due to difficulty adjustments).
We have been around for quite a while now with PPS, just means we have done a bad job promoting ourself=)

Im aware of the PPLNS information and other small stuff on the site which is wrong.
We recently did a design change to get a better layout/user experience. Havent gotten around doing all the small adjustments yet.
Been hosted on the dev side for checking that everything works smooth (the core itself). And now we are in the process of implementing ftcgames into the site.

We will clean up the site with proper and correct information asap.
YipYip

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:42:35 PM

Yeah you will get what the calc says (it will be a bit off sometimes, due to difficulty adjustments).
We have been around for quite a while now with PPS, just means we have done a bad job promoting ourself=)

Im aware of the PPLNS information and other small stuff on the site which is wrong.
We recently did a design change to get a better layout/user experience. Havent gotten around doing all the small adjustments yet.
Been hosted on the dev side for checking that everything works smooth (the core itself). And now we are in the process of implementing ftcgames into the site.

We will clean up the site with proper and correct information asap.

Awesome mate .... from one programmer to another your UI is slick Wink

I have got another friend who I may be able to get him to come across... He will bring another 50 m =)

Hopefully FTC will stay ahead of the ltc curve for the moment .....LTC is in a coma of Late due to being goxed....FTC definitely has momentum & bushstar & the devs seem to be on it Cheesy

Keep up the good work

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:34:08 AM

Thanks, however we have moved over to TheSerphaner's layout, we had custom. but his new one just was to slick Wink
Nutnut is also kinda a bugtester for him, so its pretty damn nice to give direct feedback to the creator, and just do a new pull on changes.

We really appriciate miners recruiting others, we need to get the hashrate UP so we even out the up/downs on the block find.
I have high faith in FTC, and which is why we now basiclly focus 100% on our FTC pool.

Ps. Donation above the mandatory 2% fee is much appriciated, we are down 3k ftc from our own pocket since we started the pool Grin
(not directed at you YipYip, just a general ps to everyone!)
YipYip

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:25:00 PM

Thanks, however we have moved over to TheSerphaner's layout, we had custom. but his new one just was to slick Wink
Nutnut is also kinda a bugtester for him, so its pretty damn nice to give direct feedback to the creator, and just do a new pull on changes.

We really appriciate miners recruiting others, we need to get the hashrate UP so we even out the up/downs on the block find.
I have high faith in FTC, and which is why we now basiclly focus 100% on our FTC pool.

Ps. Donation above the mandatory 2% fee is much appriciated, we are down 3k ftc from our own pocket since we started the pool Grin

ALl good mate .... Already your average the last 24 hours has gone from 128% to 96% Cheesy

Smaller than 100m and your % get out of whack for teh bad times ..I think with FTC 300m+ Should keep things on an even keel Cheesy

I think once the word gets out u should get bandwidth... btc-e trollbox would be my next port of call ...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:45:53 AM

Guys I have just seen that we are upto hour 8 & no block

The odds are starting to get a litlle bit on the crazy side of this being able to happen

Is their a problem ??

our AVG is ~1 hour for 176M

EDIT : Ok it was an orphan Sad ...dont orphans need a home tooo !!!

That 620% really hurt our avg on blocks Sad

I am going to up my % donation to help support these guys...I could be making % margins more but FTC seems like the goto coin and PPS needs to be supported Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:05:06 AM

ALl good mate .... Already your average the last 24 hours has gone from 128% to 96% Cheesy

Smaller than 100m and your % get out of whack for teh bad times ..I think with FTC 300m+ Should keep things on an even keel Cheesy

I think once the word gets out u should get bandwidth... btc-e trollbox would be my next port of call ...

I agree on this one. theres to much variance with small hashrate. Need to spread the word Grin
svennand

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:13:38 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 07:30:35 AM by svennand

The odds are starting to get a litlle bit on the crazy side of this being able to happen

Is their a problem ??

I am going to up my % donation to help support these guys...I could be making % margins more but FTC seems like the goto coin and PPS needs to be supported Cheesy

Theres no problem, and yeah those dry runs are killing us. We are spending around 3300ftc pr 24Hours in "hired power" =)
Nothing like finding an orphant after such a long wait...
Its not the first time, we crossed 1000% at one point. Then we broke some sweat Grin

Those are the reason why we are down 3000ftc in personal investment (not including the fee %,donations, and server hire). if we counted in those we would be at around 6000ftc down Roll Eyes

But im not complaining. Its a part of PPS and its gamble.
YipYip

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:47:24 AM

Is their a problem ??

Theres no problem, and yeah those dry runs are killing us. We are spending around 3300ftc pr 24Hours in "hired power" =)
Nothing like finding an orphant after such a long wait...
Its not the first time, we crossed 1000% at one point. Then we broke some sweat Grin

Those are the reason why we are down 3000ftc in personal investment (not including the fee %,donations, and server hire). if we counted in those we would be at around 6000ftc down Roll Eyes

But im not complaining. Its a part of PPS and its gamble.

Is all good .... Good things are never easy....I have another miner who is just getting his internet fixed who will drop another 12 m

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:51:45 AM

YipYip, you are amazing!
We really appriciate you bringing people over Wink

We will try to do our part in making the pool a pleasant place to be Tongue
svennand

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:02:50 PM

Just a shameless promote of a feathercoin video:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308925.new#new

Gotta say im proud of beeing a part of this.
Fair enough those cameras freaked both me and nutnut out.
But it was worth it in the end! Grin
svennand

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:33:06 AM

YipYip did you get to talk to that 50Mhash guy?
Hashrate at 135Mhash atm, would love to see it at 200 Grin
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:53:57 AM

Whats current hashrate
YipYip

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:12:57 AM

I will touch base with boozer tonight ...see if FTC takes his fancy ....

He just got delivery of 600Ghash of asics so he is enjoying his BTC mining at the mo

The LTC rumor has caused a few movements back to LTC but its all just hype IMHO

You should hang on btc-e troll box ... I really dont think many pplz know of pps FTC

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:44:15 AM

He just got delivery of 600Ghash of asics so he is enjoying his BTC mining at the mo

You should hang on btc-e troll box ... I really dont think many pplz know of pps FTC

Sounds good. 600Ghash? my god! i just ordered me 70x asicminer block erupter usb. wonder if i will ever reach ROI Grin
However me beeing at trollbox is a bad idea=P, been there tried that. I get to upset with people, so it allways ends in fistfight with anti-ftc people Grin

ps show him the feathercoin video:)
YipYip

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 08:55:46 AM

Sounds good. 600Ghash? my god! i just ordered me 70x asicminer block erupter usb. wonder if i will ever reach ROI Grin
However me beeing at trollbox is a bad idea=P, been there tried that. I get to upset with people, so it allways ends in fistfight with anti-ftc people Grin

Is all good mate he was happy just from my recommendation Cheesy

He also ...like myself thinks your UI is slick dude ..... I am a real backend guy c# SQL BI Cubes but I do mvc and a bit of html5 formating so i can tell qauity when i see it ...if it html5 flows well on a phone then awesome work

187m .. We are nearly there ... My other mate is still getting his stuff finished ..had to recable his rig room so today or tommorow he will bring another 12 m and get us over the line of 200m Cheesy

Do us a favour when u get a minute and change the pplns crapola in the menu ...even just a rename to PPS would keep me happy ...lolz

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:27:03 AM

He also ...like myself thinks your UI is slick dude ..... I am a real backend guy c# SQL BI Cubes but I do mvc and a bit of html5 formating so i can tell qauity when i see it ...if it html5 flows well on a phone then awesome work

187m .. We are nearly there ... My other mate is still getting his stuff finished ..had to recable his rig room so today or tommorow he will bring another 12 m and get us over the line of 200m Cheesy

Do us a favour when u get a minute and change the pplns crapola in the menu ...even just a rename to PPS would keep me happy ...lolz

Awesome and Hu? pplns where? the menu items where removed days ago. Have i missed something somewhere?
YipYip

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:45:42 AM

Awesome and Hu? pplns where? the menu items where removed days ago. Have i missed something somewhere?

...lolz ...I could have sworn it was still their  ....just goes to show my programmer blinkered vision :S

EDIT : we just hit 200m ...lets start cranking some blocks Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: