Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit $1 million?  (Read 783 times)
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

too early if we talk bitcoin prices will reach $ 1 million, it could happen but it takes a long time. maybe it will happen to the next generation.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

with limited supply may be bitcoin will cost $ 1 million, but it will not happen in the near future.

bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

$ 1 million bitcoin price? I see this as a joke, but I hope it will happen.
You will see many rich people after that.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

As completely fucked as world inflation is, I expect a loaf of bread to eventually hit a million. Bitcoin will too, eventually.

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

Well i don't think that Bitcoin market value will ever reach such height and i think with such speculation, Bitcoin is over value by who ever believe in such speculation.
It cannot hit $1m for bitcoin market in just 2 years, many predictions goes and existing it will true once it reach. Time pass by same also with bitcoin price it is really volatile. If demand boom in crypto market I can say bitcoin price will increase but we do not know indeed when.
Two years ago when the price of bitcoin was $400 then in those days I saw some predictions on this section where people said that the price of bitcoin will reach to $2000 and to $3000, at that post many people not agreed and they said that it is not possible in life that the price of bitcoin reach to that value and now we are seeing the price at $7600. So it means that in the coming future we will also see the price of bitcoin at $1 million.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Well i don't think that Bitcoin market value will ever reach such height and i think with such speculation, Bitcoin is over value by who ever believe in such speculation.
It cannot hit $1m for bitcoin market in just 2 years, many predictions goes and existing it will true once it reach. Time pass by same also with bitcoin price it is really volatile. If demand boom in crypto market I can say bitcoin price will increase but we do not know indeed when.
Two years ago when the price of bitcoin was $400 then in those days I saw some predictions on this section where people said that the price of bitcoin will reach to $2000 and to $3000, at that post many people not agreed and they said that it is not possible in life that the price of bitcoin reach to that value and now we are seeing the price at $7600. So it means that in the coming future we will also see the price of bitcoin at $1 million.

I have reading the same comments here and on many other places. When some people predicted $10000 many laughed at that, but look at
the people opinion now.
   Two year is a too short period for price to jump so high! It`s probably possible if we some big Bitcoin adoption in more then one big country
and many small ones. If countries do that major and small companies will follow, to not talk about individuals that will recognize what is better
for each of them.
   I think Bitcoin have a chance to hit that $1 Million! There is hope in me and I will hold as long as possible, maybe Bitcoin will make me a millionaire
one day.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

Anything can happen and no surprise if this happens. It's possible with crypto that can teach the value said.  Adaptions are happening and too many good news are in line which is the cause of price hike. The upcoming World Cup would support the crypto currencies value grow. So there are possibilities for the $1m.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

Both John McAfee (creator of the antivirus program) and James Altucher (entrepreneur, hedge fund manager and author) have made a claim that BTC will hit $1 million by the end of 2020.

That means that the market cap will be about $20 trillion or so.  If BTC is 33% of the entire market, that means the cryptocurrencies market will be a whopping $60 trillion, or 1/3 of all the money in the world.

Too crazy to happen?  What do you guys think?

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram group with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach confidential and more.

It seems to me something absolutely unreal given the current market conditions, however the bitcoin has been characterized by defeating again and again all its detractors, making them bite the dust in the most humiliating way.

I have no doubt that bitcoin still has a lot of room to improve and grow, but we must take into account that now also faces a fierce fight with a lot of highly competitive altcoins that seem to be snatching more and more space in the market.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

I don't think it will be possible for bitcoins to hit 1million usd anytime soon or even in the future. Even now it is struggling with the price of 10,000 USD. There are many alternative currency available which is competing with btc and it makes it not likely to get near even 100,000 usd.
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

Nobody expected the price of bitcoin to reach $19149 in  December last year.at the end of the year Bitcoin surprised the world's population.Similarly I think Bitcoin's price is likely to increase $1million by 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: